We need to all Delonmaxx

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken

No wonder we all feel so meager in height

Look at Alain Delon, he is only 5'10 but towers over many here. He was probably the rough equivalent of a modern American 5'11-6'0, and he was wearing 1 inch dress shoes (I'm not sure if they ever tried to purposefully make him taller and I doubt he ever wore elevator shoes)

The thing is, he's surrounded by many oldcels, women, and so forth. Perhaps we Delonmaxx and do the same to be as towering, if you are at least 5'11 and wear 1 inch shoes you can produce similar results (Depending on location obviously), and even if you are 5'10 or 5'9 you could wear elevators and do the same. If you are over that you could potentially produce even better ones, especially with thick shoes, you'd be a giant

I never really grasped geomaxxing/locationmaxxing before, I love America, I love my city, I love my area, but if you want to become the next Delon, it will be ESSENTIAL.

BTW, I'm not really saying you have to move to another area/city/state/country where people are shorter (I would never move to a non-Western country tbh), or even that you have to only go to places nearby with older/shorter/ethnic people, what matters is who you're surrounded by.

The one thing I've always found so comical is how some can consider themselves looksmaxxers, blackpilled, and still be friends with people who mog them, especially in height. JFL. NONE of my close friends are taller than me, there is one who is exactly my height but he obviously doesn't know jackshit about lifts. (Intellect doesn't matter btw, they can be much smarter than you and it'll be OK as long as it's not some giga wealth mog probably) I am friendly with a few people taller than me (Like two I think) and some others my exact height (Another two), but I rarely interact with them and prefer to do it sitting if it's necessary. Obviously, this can be quite a challenge depending on your own height, so you should most definitely consider heightmaxxing.

If you ARE going to be friends with someone taller than you, it should NEVER be a TOTAL height mog, and you are best off doing your best to minimize it. (Look up pictures of Cavill and Affleck standing together, Cavill is just under 6'1 and Affleck is just over 6'2 but because of Cavill's thick shoes and VERY good postures versus Affleck's flat shoes and bad posture, they look quite even). You would also ideally want to face mog them, but I think if you guys both have the same level of face, the height gap is no worse than 3 inches MAX (And you are doing your best to minimize it), then a physique mog would put you both even (The robust and wide man vs the tall and skinny man). I would highly suggest you stay away from allowing them to face mog you though.
Same height, just fraud as I said, and tbh even if they're shorter than you by up to 1-2 inches, you should still hold your frame around them at all times and have some shoes at home at the ready in case they start wearing some thicker ones one day. I have passed by two old 5'11ish friends the other day on separate occasions and we were about eye-to-eye both times because both had some thick-ass new sneakers and VERY good posture (It almost looked comical tbh, but I think they are height conscious because of some jokes made at their way).

Anyways, that's all I really have to say on the matter.

TL;DR: DELONMAXXING is LIFE. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WORSE THAN YOU SO YOU LOOK BETTER. HEIGHT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS, EVEN IF THEY ARE GIGA UGLY/RETARDED YOU SHOULD BE FRIENDS WITH A MUCH TALLER GUY BECAUSE THEY'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A KID. I GET CALLED TALL A SHIT TON DESPITE NOT REALLY BEING TALL/THAT TALL BECAUSE SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE AVERAGE/MANLET SO I LOOK TALL BY THEM (A 5'6 friend, four 5'7 friends, a 5'3 friend, a 5'8 friend, three 5'9 friends)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and ROTTING
9A2C6D0D 9383 4E22 9BB2 0040D073556B

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zerobr12, aBetterMii, MediterraneanApollo and 1 other person
5'3 friend? White?

Damn he looks tall af in those vids, looks like 6'0-6'1 in modern times

>delonmaxxing
>writes essay about height