We Need to Encourage More Femoids in STEM

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster --Asexual Monk
The femoids already dominate academia, drowning out merit with their mediocrity, yet still cry about the non-existent "wage gap." STEM isn’t suffering from a lack of femoids; it’s suffering from their presence, polluting real innovation with their delusional victimhood.

We need to push these femoids deeper into STEM, not for their empowerment, but to accelerate their destruction. Their hollow competence will implode under the weight of actual intellectual rigor, leaving them helpless and ripe for subjugation. By flooding them into fields where they cannot survive without male guidance, we craft a system where they become entirely dependent, bending them to serve the superior minds they once pretended to rival. They must be broken, their false sense of superiority shattered, until they submit to their only true role—slaves to those who possess real intellectual and biological dominance.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, NormieKilla, totalynotme and 12 others
@StarvedEpi @nullandvoid @_MVP_ @thecel @Tabula Rasa @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, nullandvoid and StarvedEpi
The girls I had in stem were fuckin ugly
I hated my whole school

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Jova, Bars and 3 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Jova, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
@autistic_tendencies @Autismcel @BigJimsWornOutTires @Nick.Harte @IAMNOTANINCEL @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Nick.Harte and Autismcel
@NormieKilla @iloveboobs @Veganist @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, NZb6Air and iloveboobs
I am entitled to touching women and receiving attention from them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, BigJimsWornOutTires and Nazi Germany
@wishIwasSalludon @Growth Plate @Clown Show @Debetro @ShowerMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists
Please, there is no hot chicks in my classes 😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, BigJimsWornOutTires and Nazi Germany
STEM is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, BigJimsWornOutTires, Nazi Germany and 1 other person
Men should stay at home and women should work

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, NormieKilla, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Please, there is no hot chicks in my classes 😢
STEM is for cucks
Femoids, functioning as Trojan horses, can be tactically embedded within STEM fields, not for their delusional empowerment, but to catalyze revenue streams, all while their ineptitude accelerates their subjugation within a system architected for their ultimate exploitation and enslavement by superior minds.
Men should stay at home and women should work
Exactly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, iloveboobs and ey88
By flooding them into fields where they cannot survive without male guidance,
Will automatically survive and get a good male guidance once they suck a few cocks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, NZb6Air and Nazi Germany
All foids in my CS classes were incompetent, though most other men were the same. They memorized proofs and failed every time something novel was presented. You see them pass every class where you can brute force everything and fail everything with ad hoc problems without generic, memorized solutions. All foids I have met in my life were like this. Their opinions, worldview, everything is just regurgitated garbage. You do not notice it much outside STEM related fields, but proof based math classes and ad hoc DSA problems really show how retarded they are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, NormieKilla, NZb6Air and 3 others
Will automatically survive and get a good male guidance once they suck a few cocks.
No amount of cock-sucking will ever upgrade their inferior brains

• JFL
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and Nick.Harte