We need to encourage pedos on this forum

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
We need to start recruiting more pedos to the website.

They are based + woke people, they'd easily fit in well. A lot are dark triad as well, I love hearing about how awesome JBs are!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, GetShrekt, rand anon and 4 others
same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
13 post pubs not pedo sorry no amount Jewish conditioning is gonna convience me otherwise

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
having a single user here who isn’t one is too many non pedos already
pedos r too much tbh in realness

hebo is understandable. i only fuck 18+ though bro!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
We need to start recruiting more pedos to the website.

They are based + woke people, they'd easily fit in well. A lot are dark triad as well, I love hearing about how awesome JBs are!!!
WHITE POWER!!!

Although I will say, my brother is being such a cuck ATM, he got with this hot Latina/mestiza girl (stacy lite) about a year ago and he broke up with her after he found out that she wasn’t as old as he thought she was (it’s only a 2.5 year age gap). She still begs for him to this day but he’s too much of a moral cuck to get back with her
yeah son thats uber cucked. if only 2.5 year pretty siure theres some law that could protect him. my friend RAGED on a girl, and was furious and cut her off when he found out she was 17. but my friends father legit raped my friends sister, his daughter. so maybe he rly doesnt wanna be like him ig. still 17? oh no!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Although I will say, my brother is being such a cuck ATM, he got with this hot Latina/mestiza girl (stacy lite) about a year ago and he broke up with her after he found out that she wasn’t as old as he thought she was (it’s only a 2.5 year age gap). She still begs for him to this day but he’s too much of a moral cuck to get back with her
also mirin wtf, gaytard the slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
pedos r too much tbh in realness

hebo is understandable. i only fuck 18+ though bro!!!!!!
yea pedos are real af
they’re the only people real enoguh to say what we’re all thinking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157