We need to force Google into public property or public auction!!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Yes! We can do this! The "people" can control Google, which includes Youtube, Fitbit, CAPTCHA, and Android phones!

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: nathan, <6PSLcel and NoReedemingFeature
Google needs to be handed over to African entrepreneurs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, nathan and <6PSLcel
Google needs to be handed over to African entrepreneurs
They have too much freedom which is a major problem. They abused that freedom in 2020 with The Strain's byproduct, Covid-19 narrative.

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZWFzb24vUlRUVjE1ODU4Ny53ZWJw

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
They have too much freedom which is a major problem. They abused that freedom in 2020 with The Strain's byproduct, Covid-19 narrative.

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZWFzb24vUlRUVjE1ODU4Ny53ZWJw
I don't know what you're talking about but sure

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
I don't know what you're talking about but sure
Everything the US Government did with Covid-19 came from a Hollywood script called The Strain. Even Trump's suggestion of UV light and Lysol disinfectant came from that script. The masks, the shutdown, the panic, the depression, THE FEAR, the threats, all of it came from the 2009 novel that became a series in 2014. Google and other social media hives played a huge role in that.

China learned everything from us. So what they do with TikTok, we do on a larger scale, esp Google does with limitless freedom.

Oct 7, Hamas attacked the kibbutz community in Israel. SEE the clips of them going through that neighborhood. That neighborhood was a movie set. I'll show you all later the similar set they used, which was used in a show many years ago. Almost, the exact same stage except, upgraded with things you expect to see in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Hardrada