We need to have an honest conversation about the capabilities of Chad

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I get the feeling that PSL memes and theories have gone too far and that we are mind fucked and corrupted because of it. We need to know exactly what a PSL Giga Chad is capable of in terms of how easy it really is for him. Otherwise we are just comparing ourselves to standards that don’t even exist.
For example, could a giga Chad pick any girl he wants on instagram and get with her if he wanted, or is that just a PSL meme that got out of hand.
I’ve heard that Chads get rejected, seen it happen irl and on reality tv shows like love island, etc. There was even that thread about that psl chad pickup artist in the early 2000s who had like a 4% success rate.
So basically, what is reasonable to expect I we ever ascend to Chad level...

Discuss

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dog face, Chintuck22, BeestungLipsTheory and 6 others
chad friend of mine got any girl he wanted but he's 6'5 and HUGE framed. only got rejected twice out of the trillion girls he fucked

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Halotestin
I think it makes it easier to get attraction from women but i dont think he can just pick any women from the streets and fuck them

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 1106
Obviously he cant fuck any girl he want. The point is that he can fuck any average girl anytime he wants. If we are talking like 7s or 8s, then no way.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and BeestungLipsTheory
If you want an example of a true gigachad its jeremy meeks

No average chad could become a famous model who bangs daughters of billionares just because of one shitty unfrauded mugshot

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BeestungLipsTheory, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
chad friend of mine got any girl he wanted but he's 6'5 and HUGE framed. only got rejected twice out of the trillion girls he fucked
Or so he says...

You still have to gain their trust whether it'd be through friends introducing you to them or just getting to know her at work (or some other similar environment).

But if you want chicks from nightclubs then you have to be chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4577 and BeestungLipsTheory
Dude if you're talking about a "giga" chad, which is super fucking rare (thank God), you simply mog like 99.9% of the world population just because of how you look. That means you're on a level of looks that you can 100% make money out of it, which inevitably also results in status. Understand that even if this giga chad is a dopey twat it's basically social suicide to disrespect him, aka laugh at his stupidity, cause I can guarantee you you'll be ostracized (mainly by women, and dudes who want to wing on his popularity/status/access to foids) and women will legit give you angry eyeballs. At this point it truly is fucking over and that dudes very presence just overrides any logic, lust and desire prevails. He is bound to have groupies of massive ass lickers. There is no cope, fuck hope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Darkstrand, BeestungLipsTheory and 5 others
I get the feeling that PSL memes and theories have gone too far and that we are mind fucked and corrupted because of it. We need to know exactly what a PSL Giga Chad is capable of in terms of how easy it really is for him. Otherwise we are just comparing ourselves to standards that don’t even exist.
For example, could a giga Chad pick any girl he wants on instagram and get with her if he wanted, or is that just a PSL meme that got out of hand.
I’ve heard that Chads get rejected, seen it happen irl and on reality tv shows like love island, etc. There was even that thread about that psl chad pickup artist in the early 2000s who had like a 4% success rate.
So basically, what is reasonable to expect I we ever ascend to Chad level...

Discuss
we can't ascend even to a normie level cus horse midface
and chad can do everything, read the english screenshots of my 2 days experiment in a small city

We need to run a chadfish expreiment where’s instead of tinder we use a chad account to message Instagram models. See how that goes

Will you literally get any girl you want? No

But when you're giga chad you'll never have to work for pussy again. It comes naturally to you like breathing.

yes you will get any girl and they will approach you, u never have to approach

I get the feeling that PSL memes and theories have gone too far
Truth can't go too far, i have few chad friends of mine, and they fuck any girls, they fuck teachers, they can fuck whatever they want, being blackpilled and hanging out with them is mega suifuel, one girl broke up 5 years relationship because he texted her, and that night later he just dumped her, lol i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back