We need to make a guide how to get student loans to use for surgeries.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Most of us are students in college or about to enter college. If we can get a loan for like 20-30k that’s enough to ascend a lot of us into chad lite to chad territory. I asked some normies about taking student loans to use on other stuff like a car (I didn’t mention for using it on PS, which is my intention). They said it’s possible. Problem is I got a scholarship and my parents pay rest of my tuition. I don’t wanna wait till like 23 to start ascending. I wanna get done with ASAP, accept it, and then move on with my life and focus on other things. Anyone experienced with taking student loans to use for PS?
And being in college is a good time to get it done. Say you are going with your friends to insert random city here, and then go there for a week or two to get the procedure done and go back to school.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Nobody96
You can get in trouble for using the money like that. Trust me the federal government and loan companies know what you're up to, just saying. Medical loans are there for a reason

Just lol at being a loan slave, either have rich parents, get awarded a scholarship or don't go to university imo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Absi
Maybe we should crowdfund each other

Might as well suck off the Jews while you're at it

Just lol at being a loan slave, either have rich parents, get awarded a scholarship or don't go to university imo.
My parents are rich but I don’t think they would want to fund plastic surgery

rob a bank

become a gigolo in china

you can lie and say your parents wont be paying your tuition, housing, or commute and get a 10k+ loan. the loan wont build bad credit either since its a student loan the government considers it as an investment to your future.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Most of us are students in college or about to enter college. If we can get a loan for like 20-30k that’s enough to ascend a lot of us into chad lite to chad territory. I asked some normies about taking student loans to use on other stuff like a car (I didn’t mention for using it on PS, which is my intention). They said it’s possible. Problem is I got a scholarship and my parents pay rest of my tuition. I don’t wanna wait till like 23 to start ascending. I wanna get done with ASAP, accept it, and then move on with my life and focus on other things. Anyone experienced with taking student loans to use for PS?
And being in college is a good time to get it done. Say you are going with your friends to insert random city here, and then go there for a week or two to get the procedure done and go back to school.

You have an allowance ?

you can lie and say your parents wont be paying your tuition, housing, or commute and get a 10k+ loan. the loan wont build bad credit either since its a student loan the government considers it as an investment to your future.
Would they just add it to my bank account?

the jews created sexual revolution just to make us become loan slaves for surgery

with medical loans you need to have an income.
student loans are the only ones that don't require being already a worker
for care credit i applied and i got it but the income can be from anything. I would just do part time jobs and try to make money on the side

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss