We need to steal looksmaxing knowledge

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

Can somebody lurk on there for a while? they seem as schizo and autistic as us, even more probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman, hattrick, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Lmao, looksmaxing they do is like more make up and stop eating like a pig

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 27472, lightskinbengali and 5 others
I have been on there a lot and they don't tell the truth just like most women never do.

Subhuman posts their face and someone is like: "You look great! If you want to you could maybe have jaw surgery, or just fix your hair and you will still be beautiful!"

Atleast for the most part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
I have been on there a lot and they don't tell the truth just like most women never do.

Subhuman posts their face and someone is like: "You look great! If you want to you could maybe have jaw surgery, or just fix your hair and you will still be beautiful!"

Yes, I’ve seen that. But they are very autistic about skincare and skin surgery treatments, we lack regarding that area imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 28904
Yes, I’ve seen that. But they are very autistic about skincare and skin surgery treatments, we lack regarding that area imo
There are guides on it in BOTB. Also they recommend eachother the most ZOG lifestyles ever, wear 100000000 different sorts of creams and eat a vegan steamed only vegetable diet for clear skin!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, FutureSlayer and Abhorrence
fuck skin
BoNEs BONES bOnes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Earth Dollar, lightskinbengali and 3 others
There are guides on it in BOTB. Also they recommend eachother the most ZOG lifestyles ever, wear 100000000 different sorts of creams and eat a vegan steamed only vegetable diet for clear skin!
dumb bimbos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and FutureSlayer
fuck skin
BoNEs BONES bOnes
true, but as I am approaching the 20’s I’m starting to bother about antiaging and shit and our teenage forum doesn’t reallt care about peelings and skin laser resurfacing

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Abhorrence
K

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

We have flipped over to the other part where we are detrimentally negative which is not beneficial for anyone. Best would be something in between that is purely objective.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Magnum Opus, gribsufer1 and 3 others
We should have the subreddit shut down for being female only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, hattrick and gribsufer1
We have flipped over to the other part where we are detrimentally negative which is not beneficial for anyone. Best would be something in between that is purely objective.
dontbemeantootherpeople.org

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and bishōnenmaxxer
Not surprisingly they are starting to publish scientific papers about our forums lmao. Really interesting perspective btw, males are overly objective and harsh while femoids rate everyone as a high tier Stacy but feminist will always say genders mentality don’t differ jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and HarrierDuBois
Women aren't autistictly devoted to things/beliefs, which causes their knowledge to be puddle deep.
They also care too much about social dynamics.
Like for example: could you imagine a woman telling another woman: 'Get lefort 3 and maybe then you are a ltb' :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 27472, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Women aren't autistictly devoted to things/beliefs, which causes their knowledge to be puddle deep.
They also care too much about social dynamics.
Like for example: could you imagine a woman telling another woman: 'Get lefort 3 and maybe then you are a ltb' :lul:
I thought the same, then I have seen r/plasticsurgery and it’s full of middle aged foids getting everything, philtrum reductions, genio, blefaros etc. The avg beckie is more blackpilled than the avg man nowadays.
We are lucky the Hamza redpill shit is widespreading and is gatekeeping our shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: AppealMaxxing
I thought the same, then I have seen r/plasticsurgery and it’s full of middle aged foids getting everything, philtrum reductions, genio, blefaros etc. The avg beckie is more blackpilled than the avg man nowadays
That's true, but they don't tell other women to go do that.
They just gaslight others while getting fillers, botox and surgery themselves.
Mirin' female dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and FutureSlayer
Not surprisingly they are starting to publish scientific papers about our forums lmao. Really interescring perspective btw, males are overly objective and harsh while femoids rate everyone as a high tier Stacy but feminist will always say genders mentality don’t differ jfl:lul:
This is the part I disagree with, yes we are very harsh but in being as harsh as we are we become subjective by overrating certain flaws and underrating certain good aspects, or just rating more subjective things in an objective manner like pheno, physique, haircolor etc. Us men are logical beings and this is shown by the fact we percieve, organize, and rank beauty in a binary as fuck system like a videogame which lacks a lot of depth and nuance for how the real world looks like.

Average blackpillers perception of beauty: "If you reach 5.25 PSL you unlock the HTB slaying ability where you can slay 2 HTB's weekly and get 99+ matches in two days, if you achieve the 6'3" foot height bonus you recieve +15% matches on OLD and IOI's when clubbing."

Ever notice how us blackpillers and just men in general argue all the time about which women are the most attractive as well as having our own niches we pursue like @aBetterMii with his emo girls, @the BULL with his aryan women, @anoright with his brown-eyed women, and @Anstrum95 with his Nana worship.

It's true that many things are objective (most of the objective features are health related f.e hair quality, skin quality, jaw, brow ridge), and even a lot of subjective features having more wide appeal than others is true (for example red hair is generally despised on men which renders their super small appeal practically useless). But if we can't agree on what type of women are ideal then why do you think women's perception of male beauty should be more narrow than ours is. Women also have their own @aBetterMii, @the BULL, @anoright, @Anstrum95, and much more.

Every man is differently attractive to different women (no a subhuman is not chad to any woman but this is water), a tall MTN may be able to slay a specific HTB that really values height but not one that values face primarily. So relax and just looksmax to look better then you currently do and your general pool of women you can choose from will expand, stop trying to quantify a liquid group since the results will vary every time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, AppealMaxxing, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
This is the part I disagree with, yes we are very harsh but in being as harsh as we are we become subjective by overrating certain flaws and underrating certain good aspects, or just rating more subjective things in an objective manner like pheno, physique, haircolor etc. Us men are logical beings and this is shown by the fact we percieve, organize, and rank beauty in a binary as fuck system like a videogame which lacks a lot of depth and nuance for how the real world looks like.

Average blackpillers perception of beauty: "If you reach 5.25 PSL you unlock the HTB slaying ability where you can slay 2 HTB's weekly and get 99+ matches in two days, if you achieve the 6'3" foot height bonus you recieve +15% matches on OLD and IOI's when clubbing."

Ever notice how us blackpillers and just men in general argue all the time about which women are the most attractive as well as having our own niches we pursue like @aBetterMii with his emo girls, @the BULL with his aryan women, @anoright with his brown-eyed women, and @Anstrum95 with his Nana worship.

It's true that many things are objective (most of the objective features are health related f.e hair quality, skin quality, jaw, brow ridge), and even a lot of subjective features having more wide appeal than others is true (for example red hair is generally despised on men which renders their super small appeal practically useless). But if we can't agree on what type of women are ideal then why do you think women's perception of male beauty should be more narrow than ours is. Women also have their own @aBetterMii, @the BULL, @anoright, @Anstrum95, and much more.

Every man is differently attractive to different women (no a subhuman is not chad to any woman but this is water), a tall MTN may be able to slay a specific HTB that really values height but not one that values face primarily. So relax and just looksmax to look better then you currently do and your general pool of women you can choose from will expand, stop trying to quantify a liquid group since the results will vary every time.
It‘s true everybody on here would wife up a prime virgin Adriana Lima just as like every woman on the planet would ltr prime Chico. Our system works the best with extreme scenarios but lacks in the middle imo

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It‘s true everybody on here would wife up a prime virgin Adriana Lima just as like every woman on the planet would ltr prime Chico.
Still here there are men who despise Adriana's masc features and most likely women who would prefer a more robust man.
Our system works the best with extreme scenarios but lacks in the middle imo
Yeah but 99.999% of people are not in the extremes which is why our focus is dumb.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Still here there are men who despise Adriana's masc features and most likely women who would prefer a more robust man.

Yeah but 99.999% of people are not in the extremes which is why our focus is dumb.
I got rated Ltn, Htn, mtn and chadlite lmao. Rates are cope at this point, I care more about harmony and ratios. Somebody should develop a scale that adds or subtracts points by individual features and eventually considering the whole harmony add or detracts another one. We need a better scale certainly

I got rated Ltn, Htn, mtn and chadlite lmao. Rates are cope at this point, I care more about harmony and ratios. Somebody should develop a scale that adds or subtracts points by individual features and eventually considering the whole harmony add or detracts another one. We need a better scale certainly
Even so face is only one aspect, not accounting for pheno, height, build. Best way to do this is just to ask for advice to improve then not give a fuck about ratings at all.

average vindicta nigga:
-low iq (woman)
-old (30+)
-complainer
-ugly face + good body
-best copers ever

Pin this shit, more motherfuckers gotta read this. @TRUE_CEL

Local asylum members of looksmax.org in no way, shape, or form represent the general population.

• +1
Local asylum members of looksmax.org in no way, shape, or form represent the general population.
Most here are fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Did you just praise yourself? Yikes..
Just happened to write the realest shit written here in a long while, also tagged you because you are somewhat in tune with reality and not retardedly overdosed.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Just happened to write the realest shit written here in a long while, also tagged you because you are somewhat in tune with reality and not retardedly overdosed.
I’m gonna do the dishes and read this later.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
My mood is ruined knowing one of us roped.
One of us? What do you mean one of us? "Us" as a community treated him worse than dogshit. Not sure he saw himself as one of "us".

One of us? What do you mean one of us? "Us" as a community treated him worse than dogshit. Not sure he saw himself as one of "us".
Us as someone part of the user base. Yes there were many shitheads and it may be a little too late now but this has ensured that Ratings will tolerate no such people anymore. Look at the new sticky I wrote.

• +1
Us as someone part of the user base. Yes there were many shitheads and it may be a little too late now but this has ensured that Ratings will tolerate no such people anymore. Look at the new sticky I wrote.
"luggage"
-@blackgymmax

"luggage"
-@blackgymmax
I am giving it a few more days so no one can say “hurr durr I didn’t see it.” In the meantime, I’ll make sure to delete every low effort post. If you don’t mind, if you see something that’s out of the ordinary like that, definitely hit the report button so I can take care of it, in case I miss anything. Right now I’m caught up with catching up on Teen Wolf so after that I will have more time to actively guard the place. I got 15 episodes left.

• +1
I am giving it a few more days so no one can say “hurr durr I didn’t see it.” In the meantime, I’ll make sure to delete every low effort post. If you don’t mind, if you see something that’s out of the ordinary like that, definitely hit the report button so I can take care of it, in case I miss anything. Right now I’m caught up with catching up on Teen Wolf so after that I will have more time to actively guard the place. I got 15 episodes left.
Currently rewatching Rick & Morty.

• +1
He did not rope because of the ratings guys be real lmao, he even got banned on .is several times, god knows what the fuck he was saying

• +1
He did not rope because of the ratings guys be real lmao, he even got banned on .is several times, god knows what the fuck he was saying
It’s true he didn’t end his life because of just the ratings, but perhaps if we all collectively came together and let him know his problems were mainly in his head then he would likely still be here.

• +1
The one place he came to escape to and gets called subhuman luggage.

• So Sad
It’s true he didn’t end his life because of just the ratings, but perhaps if we all collectively came together and let him know his problems were mainly in his head then he would likely still be here.
That would be even worse, that’s gaslighting tier

• +1
There's a difference between giving helpful tips and saying "lol it's over."
he would have realistically gone insane if we started saying he could ascend and it wasn’t that bad, he just could not in any way. We should have helped him to shift his purpose to something else and not slaying

• +1
There's a difference between giving helpful tips and saying "lol it's over."
Just redirect him to reddit.com at that point because there was nothing this site could do to fix him.