We should allow women on the site for a month

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
We need to spice shit up, just think off all the dark triad bad boys exposed in some mentally ill bitches PM’s

It’s not like the site would go to shit since they can just be removed after the month

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, thecel, Lmao and 13 others
No

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Lmao, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Yeah bro just turn this site into a simping Central.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Albeacho, Lmao and 7 others
We need to spice shit up, just think off all the dark triad bad boys exposed in some mentally ill bitches PM’s

It’s not like the site would go to shit since they can just be removed after the month
We would just give the Chads here more pussy to fuck, so no.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 6128, Xangsane and 5 others
I'm the biggest simp because I lack female validation. So it's a bad idea. Also women have different brains and they can never be truly blackpilled and honest the same way we are to each other. They aren't objective in rating other women etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 5786 and 7 others
Yeah bro just turn this site into a simping Central.
Would be a blackpill in itself

How fast can women turn inkwells against each other in a month

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Lmao, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
I'm the biggest simp because I lack female validation. So it's a bad idea. Also women have different brains and they can never be truly blackpilled and honest the same way we are to each other. They aren't objective in rating other women etc
You deserve better than that cum bucket Leo anyways bro

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, xefo and Baldingman1998
Do you think ppl here are objective raters :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Biiyo03, Looks234 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Biiyo03, Looks234 and 8 others
Just go on discord if you want to see this. Constant drama.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, GetShrekt, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
@Baldingman1998 would have 100k posts by the end of the month

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
There was a dyke pretending to be a man here couple of months ago. When incels here found out she was a woman everyone started simping, it became worse than reddit jfl. Incels here like to talk shit about redditors being simping cucks and normies being bluepilled whiteknights but as soon as landwhale dyke comes to this site those same incels start simping without even trying to hide it. Its tbh sad and disappointing how fake most of so called "blackpilled" niggas are here, this is basically a normie site but normies are pretending to be blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
View attachment 1356251

He was projecting all along. That's why he spread rumors👍

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, goat2x, Ryan and 2 others
There was a dyke pretending to be a man here couple of months ago. When incels here found out she was a woman everyone started simping, it became worse than reddit jfl. Incels here like to talk shit about redditors being simping cucks and normies being bluepilled whiteknights but as soon as landwhale dyke comes to this site those same incels start simping without even trying to hide it. Its tbh sad and disappointing how fake most of so called "blackpilled" niggas are here, this is basically a normie site but normies are pretending to be blackpilled
When the fuck was this?:lul:

I was gone for like half a year

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and PYT
I said that publicly as a joke in the discord with all the guys from looksmax(not even exposing since I said it in public group chat). Unlike you I didn't send my soft penis, hand videos, hand cutting, and furry "cute" edited pics to look cute for my queen godess leo. Jfl :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Papal_Guard and PYT
I said that publicly as a joke in the discord with all the guys from looksmax(not even exposing since I said it in public group chat). Unlike you I didn't send my soft penis, hand videos, hand cutting, and furry "cute" edited pics to look cute for my queen godess leo. Jfl :feelsgood:
but you did though

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
Very interesting topic tbh they literally dont have mental tools for it same with most normies too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, PYT and Baldingman1998
just had sex yesterday while baldingclown1969 craves female validation on discord

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
:lul:
JFL at @xefo and @Baldingman1998 sharing dick pics in my thread during a lecture

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Looks234, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, goat2x, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
unironically yes

• Love it
JFL at @xefo and @Baldingman1998 sharing dick pics in my thread during a lecture
meanwhile baldingclown is neet scum who jerks off 10x a day due to his excessive estrogen levels

• Woah
meanwhile baldingclown is neet scum who jerks off 10x a day due to his excessive estrogen levels
Yes all that is true. Still better than you humiliating and cutting yourself for a female you call "god" on discord. That's probably not the only thing you do.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, lutte, Ryan and 2 others
Again posting yourself? I'm circumcised and don't have your little micro dick. @lutte @WontStopNorwooding have seen my big arab cock and can confirm
i think I deleted the pics
can u send them again?😈

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Baldingman1998 and PYT
Yes all that is true. Still better than you humiliating and cutting yourself for a female you call "god" on discord. That's probably not the only thing you do.
you're an 80iq sandnigger estrogenic bald depressed ugly dog

keep stroking your cock while stacy strokes mine

• JFL
Same here jfl I'm in class rn and these niggs dont put spoilers

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Ryan, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others

Wait so are the allegations true? Did you really cut yourself for this discord thot ?

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, goat2x, Ryan and 2 others

Nigga what stacy you sit at home and donate money and cut yourself for some random discord whores. It's beyond over for your brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Jagged0, Ryan and 1 other person
Wait so are the allegations true? Did you really cut yourself for this discord thot ?
no + those pics aren't my dick either this nigga is just brain dead and ion bother debunking either cuz its cagefuel

• Woah
"""""""""female""""""""""

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Agreed, I guarantee theres women lurking here already.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
Nigga what stacy you sit at home and donate money and cut yourself for some random discord whores. It's beyond over for your brain
waaa i'm such a big simp and i crave female validation

:hnghn::soy::lul:

@RODEBLUR made a thread exposing moonblunt, xefo, and someone else. I can't find it but they are all in a group with Leo and they all send her their soft dick picks and treat her like a God. Basically some deranged sexual bdsm fantasy for cucks. Mods probs deleted it or idk what the thread name is

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 14781, goat2x and 2 others
HOLY shit.... What username?

@RODEBLUR made a thread exposing moonblunt, xefo, and someone else. I can't find it but they are all in a group with Leo and they all send her their soft dick picks and treat her like a God. Basically some deranged sexual bdsm fantasy for cucks. Mods probs deleted it or idc what the thread name is
fyi I wasn't even in that discord leoo just posted my pics there + you're literally a gigaloser nigga, go outside and get some bitches on your estrogenic limp cock

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, goat2x and PYT

The inboxes of Salludon, Amnesia, Arvid and Larsanova would be blowing up within seconds if this happened.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 14781
no female wants to join this shit forum full of ugly ethnics jfl @ anyone thinking otherwise , look at lookism once in a bluemoon a girl registers thats it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
@RODEBLUR made a thread exposing moonblunt, xefo, and someone else. I can't find it but they are all in a group with Leo and they all send her their soft dick picks and treat her like a God. Basically some deranged sexual bdsm fantasy for cucks. Mods probs deleted it or idk what the thread name is
legit expose when he sent shit like thistoo JFL

ffucking chupacabra

Awwwwwsasa

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, PYT, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Again posting yourself? I'm circumcised and don't have your little micro dick. @lutte @WontStopNorwooding have seen my big arab cock and can confirm
View attachment 1356281

looks like all the DHT went to your scalp
This forum is filled with fags sending dick pics to each others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998