We should be sleeping on the floor

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Theoretically, we should be sleeping on the floor for the same reason a hard diet helps to develop a proper face. Humans never slept on soft shit, we slept on grass n shit. IMO, the best way to simulate that is to sleep on 2 blankets laid on the floor for that 10/10 posture.

Edit: Forgot to say no pillows either

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 470 and Lorsss
I usually sleep on a normal bed with no pillow to keep a good posture.
I tried to sleep on a carpet on the floor but it was nearly impossible to get asleep

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
cave man theory

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Ropemaxing and sorrowfulsad
Theoretically, we should be sleeping on the floor for the same reason a hard diet helps to develop a proper face. Humans never slept on soft shit, we slept on grass n shit. IMO, the best way to simulate that is to sleep on 2 blankets laid on the floor for that 10/10 posture.
I used to sleep alot on the floor to practise gratitude weird thing is it helped me gain weight (probably something to do with bones) and im a skinny mf so it helped i had muscle soreness alot but after the first week it went away i greatly recommend this to everyone

Yeah we should. I can't because I don't live alone

I used to sleep alot on the floor to practise gratitude weird thing is it helped me gain weight (probably something to do with bones) and im a skinny mf so it helped i had muscle soreness alot but after the first week it went away i greatly recommend this to everyone
Why did u stop?

I wanted to implement this into my routine but I cant sleep on my back without getting funky dreams for some reason, i think ill just stick to pillow tbh

Been doing that for 5 months now

Am I a lobster or a human? Well, I don't like that question because it's an attempt to box me in and place me on one side of a binary argument. What do you mean by lobster? What do you mean by human? And what you mean by I? This is very complicated terminology. But strangely enough, I thought of an answer to the question: I act as if I am human. Now you can decide for yourself whether I believe I'm human or not, so to speak.

Grass isn't hard you retard. Regardless humans weren't fucking primitive animals. Unless they had room temperature IQ, they obviously found leaves and shit to make the place they were sleeping softer. Sleeping on hard wood gives back pain.

Grass isn't hard you retard. Regardless humans weren't fucking primitive animals. Unless they had room temperature IQ, they obviously found leaves and shit to make the place they were sleeping softer. Sleeping on hard wood gives back pain.

Now tell me what the fuck is under the grass u mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Please stop talking
Have you ever laid on grass. It's not as hard as hard wood lmao.
Did I fucking say to sleep on wood or on blankets

This is the problem with people trying to replicate "how the early humans lived".

Humans invented beds and pillows because sleeping on the ground sucked.

Humans invented shoes because walking around barefoot sucked.

Humans invented clothes because walking around naked sucked.

The early human lifestyle was so hardcore because nobody invented these things, NOT because it was beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: Vidales, Ropemaxing, badromance and 3 others
This is the problem with people trying to replicate "how the early humans lived".

The early human lifestyle was so hardcore because nobody invented these things, NOT because it was beneficial.
Yeah saying this shit is retarded. Humans wouldn't have slept on their face either way so this would not have mattered for facial development lol.

ADF84120 194E 4D85 935F 6DB9B647CDC1

Yeah saying this shit is retarded. Humans wouldn't have slept on their face either way so this would not have mattered for facial development lol.
Just sleep on the streets for 9 psl theorem

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing

Comfort breeds weakness

Also, beds were invented mostly to avoid bugs n shit

• +1
Reactions: Phad
What’s it like
Good. Less back pain when I wake up. No insects cuz winter.

True but sleeping on hard surface is better for posture still.

Edit: Forgot to say no pillows either
Agreed. Posture is so underrated

the things we do in hope for a 250lbs down syndrome bearded landwhale to one day tell us "you are not ugly"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidales, nayb and sorrowfulsad