We should blackpill foids and give them husband predictions from their birth charts

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Look for astrology spaces and blackpill the hell out of them if they ask for their husband predictions.

They will flip out.

One foid legit flipped out when I gave her this:

Full results:

Face Attractiveness (Compared to a Male Model)​

D1 Aspects: With the Sun in Taurus and Mercury close by, her potential husband may have a face that's attractive in a conventional, perhaps slightly rugged or earthy way, but not with the sharpness or perfection that would be compared to a male model. His attractiveness is more likely to be of a comfortable, reliable nature rather than striking.

D9 Aspects: The Sun in Virgo in the D9 suggests a neat, possibly meticulous appearance, but lacking the bold, impactful features that characterize a male model's face. The placement of Venus in Libra might lend some harmony to his features, but not enough to push him into the top-tier male model category.

Facial Soft Tissue and Bone Structure​

D1 Aspects: Taurus placements hint at a solid, perhaps strong bone structure with a likelihood of well-defined jawlines and cheeks, but not the chiseled, statuesque bone structure glorified in PSL terms.

D9 Aspects: The Virgo influence again points to a more refined, perhaps less masculine bone structure. He won't have the gaunt, sharp features of someone rated highly on the PSL scale.

Hair​

D1 Aspects: Mars in Taurus suggests a thick and possibly stubborn hair quality, which may be attractive but could become unruly or challenging to style fashionably.

D9 Aspects: Mars in Gemini here might indicate variability in hair quality, potentially prone to changes or thinning with age or stress.

Collagen and Age Appearance Relative to Age​

D1 Aspects: A youthful appearance may be maintained longer than average due to the water signs' influence, suggesting good skin hydration and collagen retention.

D9 Aspects: The Virgo Sun might mean a tendency to worry or stress, which could prematurely age the skin if not managed.

Age Gap​

D1 and D9 Aspects: There are no significant indicators of a preference for a much older or younger partner, so he could be close in age, maybe slightly older, reflecting a maturity that's more about demeanor than years.

Height​

D1 and D9 Aspects: No strong indicators of height; he's likely average, not particularly tall or short. The presence of Cancer might suggest a more rounded, average build rather than towering height.

Body Type​

D1 Aspects: A Taurus Sun and Mars indicate a solid, sturdy body type, which could be attractive if he stays active but might tend toward heaviness without careful maintenance.

D9 Aspects: Jupiter in Cancer and Saturn in Taurus could reinforce this tendency, suggesting someone who enjoys the comforts of life, which could impact body type negatively if not balanced with physical activity.

--

The astrological indicators suggest average to slightly above-average attractiveness but not at the level of a professional male model. The Virgo placement could suggest a neat, well-organized facial appearance, likely not at the level of a professional male model but possibly above average. The Taurus and Libra influences from the D1 and D9 might lend some aesthetic harmony and pleasantness to his features. PSL Rating: 4 - 4.5

The chart suggests a pleasant but not particularly striking bone structure, lacking the high definition associated with top PSL ratings. PSL Rating: 4
--

Overall PSL Rating​

Combining these factors and considering the provided percentile ranges, he would likely fall into the 50th to 75th percentile, translating to a PSL rating of 4 to 4.5. This would categorize him as average to slightly above average in terms of attractiveness. He wouldn't reach the "Chadlite" or higher categories that represent significantly smaller percentages of the population.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, fukmylyf, Bonez and 2 others
@Bonez @delonregen @datboijj

• +1
Reactions: Bonez and Deleted member 30037
You said you aren't into astrology so how do you know all this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You said you aren't into astrology so how do you know all this
I'm not into astrology but the only funny thing about it are spouse predictions. And my wife knew a bit about it so she told me more about it and what we both do is troll foids about their husband looks predictions. While making money off them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bonez and Deleted member 30037
I'm not into astrology but the only funny thing about it are spouse predictions. And my wife knew a bit about it so she told me more about it and what we both do is troll foids about their husband looks predictions. While making money off them.
You should get a professional chart reading I'm dead serious. Mine was so accurate it was wild

• +1
You should get a professional chart reading I'm dead serious. Mine was so accurate it was wild
I think we should tbh. Was it Vedic or Western?

@Sub0 gtfih

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I think we should tbh. Was it Vedic or Western?

@Sub0 gtfih
I don't even know. I don't know that much about it but I need to study it more

• +1
I don't even know. I don't know that much about it but I need to study it more
The only thing I look at is the wife/husband prediction. When we studied foid charts (most people who asked were foids and they said they wanted to know more about personality and a bit about looks), 95% of them weren't going to get a HTN+. And the ones that didn't FLIPPED OUT AND SOME STARTED CRYING.

I did feel sorry for them and comforted them but my wife started laughing loudly in the corner.

Go care for your kid nigger and stop posting novels only to get 2 rep from your jerk off buddies

• +1
mirin your scammaxxing

• JFL
give them a chadlite face with a micropenis and 5'4

• +1
we don't have kids yet

Not really a scam. This is a tried and tested method even on married couples and they are often very accurate in terms of looks.
Didn't you say you had a kid or something

not yet

Out of near 100 foids analyzed only 2 got a bonafide HTN+ @delonregen @Bonez
Never happening to your klinefelter's ass

• JFL
High tier normies

not yet

Out of near 100 foids analyzed only 2 got a bonafide HTN+ @delonregen @Bonez
Wait why? To be fair that's actually accurate because out of 100 men only 2 would be HTN who match them personality wise anyway

• +1
@delonregen @Bonez DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THE CHAD PREDICTION? THIS FOID IS CURRENTLY LTRING A LEGIT CHAD TOO

Wait why? To be fair that's actually accurate because out of 100 men only 2 would be HTN who match them personality wise anyway
Yes, only 2 foids got HTN+, and 1 gay man. Out of the 2 HTN+ men for the foids, one seemed Abercrombie pheno Chad, the other seemed prettyboy HTN

@fukmylyf

mirin your scammaxxing
@delonregen @datboijj here was the Chad profile. She had a lot of Taurus, Scorpio influences alongside Venus/Sun/Mars. Note that the foid (half-Pakistani HTB) who did get this analysis ended up LTRing a bonafide high tier Chadlite/low tier Chad a month later.

Facial Features:​

• Bone Structure: The striking bone structure, featuring high cheekbones and a pronounced jawline, strikes a perfect balance between masculine robustness and refined elegance. This not only supports facial symmetry and aesthetic appeal but also aligns with classical beauty ideals that transcend traditional gender norms.
  • Eyes: Deep-set eyes, framed by well-defined eyebrows, offer a window into his nuanced expressions. They reflect an intriguing intensity and thoughtful depth, blending traits traditionally associated with both masculinity (intensity) and femininity (expressiveness).
  • Nose: A well-defined nose, whether straight or subtly aquiline, complements his facial symmetry beautifully. It enhances the classical attractiveness of his features, contributing to the overall aesthetic harmony of his face.
  • Lips: Full yet proportionate lips add a touch of expressiveness and softness, seamlessly integrating with the stronger lines of his face. This blend of robust and gentle features exemplifies the fusion of masculine and feminine beauty standards.
  • Skin: The clear and vibrant complexion suggests meticulous care or a healthy lifestyle, enhancing his natural attractiveness. This aspect of his appearance speaks to a broader understanding of beauty that includes health and vitality as integral components.
Hair:
  • Texture and Style: The hair is likely thick and versatile, allowing for a range of styles that can complement the individual's masculine and feminine features. Whether worn short and neatly styled to highlight the angularity of the face or longer to soften the overall appearance, the hair is an integral part of their aesthetic.
  • Health and Care: Reflecting the overall health and attention to personal grooming, the hair appears well-cared-for, suggesting a regimen that includes proper nutrition, hydration, and possibly specific hair care products to maintain its luster and vitality.
  • Contribution to Appearance: The way the hair is styled can play a significant role in the overall impression. A carefully chosen hairstyle can enhance the facial features, balance the expression of masculinity and femininity, and complement the individual's style and personality.

Body:​

• Type: An athletic and toned build reflects a commitment to physical activity and fitness. The lean physique, marked by defined musculature, suggests strength and agility, embodying an athletic ideal that moves beyond traditional notions of bulkiness associated with masculinity.
  • Height: Above-average height contributes to an imposing yet approachable stature, enhancing the presence that his athletic build commands. This physical attribute complements his overall physique, making him stand out in any setting.
  • Thighs and Buttocks: Notably athletic and toned thighs and buttocks showcase the contours of a well-worked lower body, with muscular definition contributing to a "bubble butt" appearance, enhancing overall athleticism.
  • Posture and Movement: Confident posture and fluid movements underline his physical fitness and grace. His demeanor, confident yet accessible, is evident in how he navigates social and professional environments, emphasizing his broad appeal.

Personality:​

• Intellectual and Emotional Depth: Possesses a profound capacity for emotional connection, paired with an intellectual curiosity that drives him to explore ideas and concepts deeply. This combination fosters meaningful conversations and relationships, positioning him as both a thinker and a feeler.
  • Creativity and Passion: His creative pursuits and passions are deeply intertwined with his personality, manifesting in various aspects of his life from professional endeavors to hobbies. This creativity, coupled with his intensity, makes him both fascinating and occasionally overwhelming.
  • Practicality and Discipline: Balances his more ethereal qualities with a grounded sense of practicality and a disciplined approach to his goals and daily routines. This blend of traits suggests a person who can dream big but also take the concrete steps necessary to realize those dreams.
  • Empathy and Compassion: Highly empathetic, he has an innate ability to understand and share the feelings of others, making him a supportive friend and partner. His compassion extends beyond his personal interactions, possibly influencing his worldview and actions in the broader community.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Look for astrology spaces and blackpill the hell out of them if they ask for their husband predictions.

They will flip out.

One foid legit flipped out when I gave her this:

Full results:

D1 Aspects: With the Sun in Taurus and Mercury close by, her potential husband may have a face that's attractive in a conventional, perhaps slightly rugged or earthy way, but not with the sharpness or perfection that would be compared to a male model. His attractiveness is more likely to be of a comfortable, reliable nature rather than striking.

D9 Aspects: The Sun in Virgo in the D9 suggests a neat, possibly meticulous appearance, but lacking the bold, impactful features that characterize a male model's face. The placement of Venus in Libra might lend some harmony to his features, but not enough to push him into the top-tier male model category.

D1 Aspects: Taurus placements hint at a solid, perhaps strong bone structure with a likelihood of well-defined jawlines and cheeks, but not the chiseled, statuesque bone structure glorified in PSL terms.

D9 Aspects: The Virgo influence again points to a more refined, perhaps less masculine bone structure. He won't have the gaunt, sharp features of someone rated highly on the PSL scale.

Hair​

D1 Aspects: Mars in Taurus suggests a thick and possibly stubborn hair quality, which may be attractive but could become unruly or challenging to style fashionably.

D9 Aspects: Mars in Gemini here might indicate variability in hair quality, potentially prone to changes or thinning with age or stress.

Collagen and Age Appearance Relative to Age​

D1 Aspects: A youthful appearance may be maintained longer than average due to the water signs' influence, suggesting good skin hydration and collagen retention.

D9 Aspects: The Virgo Sun might mean a tendency to worry or stress, which could prematurely age the skin if not managed.

Age Gap​

D1 and D9 Aspects: There are no significant indicators of a preference for a much older or younger partner, so he could be close in age, maybe slightly older, reflecting a maturity that's more about demeanor than years.

Height​

D1 and D9 Aspects: No strong indicators of height; he's likely average, not particularly tall or short. The presence of Cancer might suggest a more rounded, average build rather than towering height.

Body Type​

D1 Aspects: A Taurus Sun and Mars indicate a solid, sturdy body type, which could be attractive if he stays active but might tend toward heaviness without careful maintenance.

D9 Aspects: Jupiter in Cancer and Saturn in Taurus could reinforce this tendency, suggesting someone who enjoys the comforts of life, which could impact body type negatively if not balanced with physical activity.

--

The astrological indicators suggest average to slightly above-average attractiveness but not at the level of a professional male model. The Virgo placement could suggest a neat, well-organized facial appearance, likely not at the level of a professional male model but possibly above average. The Taurus and Libra influences from the D1 and D9 might lend some aesthetic harmony and pleasantness to his features. PSL Rating: 4 - 4.5

The chart suggests a pleasant but not particularly striking bone structure, lacking the high definition associated with top PSL ratings. PSL Rating: 4
--

Overall PSL Rating​

Combining these factors and considering the provided percentile ranges, he would likely fall into the 50th to 75th percentile, translating to a PSL rating of 4 to 4.5. This would categorize him as average to slightly above average in terms of attractiveness. He wouldn't reach the "Chadlite" or higher categories that represent significantly smaller percentages of the population.
nah foids will find the pink pill lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
@delonregen @datboijj here was the Chad profile. She had a lot of Taurus, Scorpio influences alongside Venus/Sun/Mars. Note that the foid (half-Pakistani HTB) who did get this analysis ended up LTRing a bonafide high tier Chadlite/low tier Chad a month later.

Facial Features:​

• Bone Structure: The striking bone structure, featuring high cheekbones and a pronounced jawline, strikes a perfect balance between masculine robustness and refined elegance. This not only supports facial symmetry and aesthetic appeal but also aligns with classical beauty ideals that transcend traditional gender norms.
  • Eyes: Deep-set eyes, framed by well-defined eyebrows, offer a window into his nuanced expressions. They reflect an intriguing intensity and thoughtful depth, blending traits traditionally associated with both masculinity (intensity) and femininity (expressiveness).
  • Nose: A well-defined nose, whether straight or subtly aquiline, complements his facial symmetry beautifully. It enhances the classical attractiveness of his features, contributing to the overall aesthetic harmony of his face.
  • Lips: Full yet proportionate lips add a touch of expressiveness and softness, seamlessly integrating with the stronger lines of his face. This blend of robust and gentle features exemplifies the fusion of masculine and feminine beauty standards.
  • Skin: The clear and vibrant complexion suggests meticulous care or a healthy lifestyle, enhancing his natural attractiveness. This aspect of his appearance speaks to a broader understanding of beauty that includes health and vitality as integral components.
Hair:
  • Texture and Style: The hair is likely thick and versatile, allowing for a range of styles that can complement the individual's masculine and feminine features. Whether worn short and neatly styled to highlight the angularity of the face or longer to soften the overall appearance, the hair is an integral part of their aesthetic.
  • Health and Care: Reflecting the overall health and attention to personal grooming, the hair appears well-cared-for, suggesting a regimen that includes proper nutrition, hydration, and possibly specific hair care products to maintain its luster and vitality.
  • Contribution to Appearance: The way the hair is styled can play a significant role in the overall impression. A carefully chosen hairstyle can enhance the facial features, balance the expression of masculinity and femininity, and complement the individual's style and personality.

Body:​

• Type: An athletic and toned build reflects a commitment to physical activity and fitness. The lean physique, marked by defined musculature, suggests strength and agility, embodying an athletic ideal that moves beyond traditional notions of bulkiness associated with masculinity.
  • Height: Above-average height contributes to an imposing yet approachable stature, enhancing the presence that his athletic build commands. This physical attribute complements his overall physique, making him stand out in any setting.
  • Thighs and Buttocks: Notably athletic and toned thighs and buttocks showcase the contours of a well-worked lower body, with muscular definition contributing to a "bubble butt" appearance, enhancing overall athleticism.
  • Posture and Movement: Confident posture and fluid movements underline his physical fitness and grace. His demeanor, confident yet accessible, is evident in how he navigates social and professional environments, emphasizing his broad appeal.

Personality:​

• Intellectual and Emotional Depth: Possesses a profound capacity for emotional connection, paired with an intellectual curiosity that drives him to explore ideas and concepts deeply. This combination fosters meaningful conversations and relationships, positioning him as both a thinker and a feeler.
  • Creativity and Passion: His creative pursuits and passions are deeply intertwined with his personality, manifesting in various aspects of his life from professional endeavors to hobbies. This creativity, coupled with his intensity, makes him both fascinating and occasionally overwhelming.
  • Practicality and Discipline: Balances his more ethereal qualities with a grounded sense of practicality and a disciplined approach to his goals and daily routines. This blend of traits suggests a person who can dream big but also take the concrete steps necessary to realize those dreams.
  • Empathy and Compassion: Highly empathetic, he has an innate ability to understand and share the feelings of others, making him a supportive friend and partner. His compassion extends beyond his personal interactions, possibly influencing his worldview and actions in the broader community.
taurus means home body

• +1