We should create a looksmaxx.org crypto pump discord

Deleted member 15575

Deleted member 15575

The world belongs to the strong. I am not strong
Literally the title. Invest in a crypto all at once to pump the price up for a few seconds then sell. Infinite money glitch if we work together.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, sly shinkai, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Literally impossible,even if every forum member puts at least 10$ in that crypto (which I highly doubt) it would still not bring the price by much if any at all
Plus making a crypto is hellllaaaaa expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Stealing money from poor peoples.
The poor, eating other poors.

Only desperate and poor people, fall for getting scammed by pump-dumps.
And I dislike praying on the poor, and desperate.

Stealing money from the rich, with the GME short squeeze was fun.
Screwing over other poors, not cool

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Celexawer and Deleted member 14323
Literally impossible,even if every forum member puts at least 10$ in that crypto (which I highly doubt) it would still not bring the price by much if any at all
Plus making a crypto is hellllaaaaa expensive
I'm talking the shittiest shitcoin of all time. nothing mainstream at all. I know of many legit pump discords. It is possible

I'm talking the shittiest shitcoin of all time. nothing mainstream at all. I know of many legit pump discords. It is possible
I know what are you talking about….
Do you even know how HARD is to make a coin,not to mention how expensive would it be to make a shitcoin that would have value of 0.0000000001$ And if we bring like 1k people to invest 10$ price will rise very very lightly since it requires MUUUUUUUUUCH MORE THAN THAT

Stealing money from poor peoples.
The poor, eating other poors
In life there are winners and losers no matter what you do. That is the meaning of the blackpill. Rotters who refuse to win for the sake of other rotters deserve to be rotters.

Do you even know how HARD is to make a coin,not to mention how expensive would it be to make a shitcoin that would have value of 0.0000000001$
we dont make a coin when did I say that?

Do you even know how HARD is to make a coin,not to mention how expensive would it be to make a shitcoin that would have value of 0.0000000001$
1. we find a shitcoin with barely anyone invested in
2. we all buy loads at once
3. we sell
4. profit

In life there are winners and losers no matter what you do.
truth
That is the meaning of the blackpill.
truth
Rotters who refuse to win for the sake of other rotters deserve to be rotters.
truth

I see no comparisson of your above analogy.
With praying intentionally on the gullible retards, by basically scamming them with a pump-dump scemes.

Your thinking process, is equal to like justifying fraud or scams. Because of the reason that there exist in general loser and winners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Or instead we could efficiently inform each other about what cryptos are about to pump and put our money in before they do

truth

truth

truth

I see no comparisson of your above analogy.
With praying intentionally on the gullible retards, by basically scamming them with a pump-dump scemes.

Your thinking process, is equal to like justifying fraud or scams. Because of the reason that there exist in general loser and winners.
if you are a gullible retard you deserve to lose money just like how a slow rabbit deserves to be eaten by a fox.
morality does not exist with the blackpill. there is only nature and how to cheat it. If you choose to believe in the chad construct of 'morality' as a blackpiller you are a cuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
if you are a gullible retard you deserve to lose money just like how a slow rabbit deserves to be eaten by a fox
LOL @ calling me gullible. When I see, what a pump-dump scam loosk like and is.
I never joined pump-dumps; even though having been recieving invites to such groups. But obviously, I saw that the oweners of such groups will the ones makeing all the money and the people being invited to it; the suckers that lose.

I don't lose money.
I make money, specualting on cryptos.

LOL @ calling me gullible. When I see, what a pump-dump scam loosk like and is.
I never joined pump-dumps; even though having been recieving invites to such groups. But obviously, I saw that the oweners of such groups will the ones makeing all the money and the people being invited to it; the suckers that lose.

I don't lose money.
I make money, specualting on cryptos.
I never called you gullible. I said if someone is gullible that is what they deserve

Literally the title. Invest in a crypto all at once to pump the price up for a few seconds then sell. Infinite money glitch if we work together.
You're such a piece of shit for thinking things like these.
Just learn crypto, there's enough legit gains to be made for everyone if you're able to spot the right projects. Oh but yeah... It needs to work and learn, as the piece of shit you are, you're too lazy to do this. Hope you got dumped on so you realize the harm you're trying to do to people.
As I said, I've been in over 80+ TG of BSC coins before finding the right project. In those 80 BSC coins there were a lot of rug pulls and I can tell you that the harm you're doing, even if you don't immediately see it is real. I'll forever remember this guy in the VC who was threatening to commit suicide with all the distress in his voice because he was robbed of something like 10,000$ which was all of his economy. That was one of the worst shit I've ever witnessed.

just create a discord lazy ass

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser