We should fund the creation of an Incel or Female Slave/Rape Anime

Which Anime?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Incel Anime -
Plenty of animes have incel protagonists already so there isn't really one that's an "incel focused" anime where it follows the shit life of an incel, it'd be pure ropefuel but I guess normies would feel bad for us.

It could be a combo of all the 😢 posts here, the "you will never have this" comps, and dozens of moments of the main character getting brutally rejected and cucked by his oneitis.

Kinda like this but without the happy ending

OR

State Mandated Female Rape Slave Anime [Incel Power Trip]-
Why not create an anime centered around the enslavement of women where they all must be paired up with random partners [looksmatch] and/or undergo forceful breeding programs to curb declining birthrates kinda like the hand maiden's tale but better based.

Normies already soak up all those gook cartoons as if it were the Sopranos or some shit, and they were even open to shit like Redo of Healer because the main character was raped or something and it was revenge because they're all bad or someshit

In the end we'll put a high iq jap spin on it to justify the actions as reasonable and morally correct with good logic and relatable characters, dropping blackpills about hypergamy, dating rat race, and female nature etc. here and there.

It could serve as a warning as to what's to come should soyciety keep falling down it's path of rampant hypergamy and gynocentrism, and we need to show brutal depictions about the consequences of women's actions.

It could even tie into the Hikikomori/herbivore men culture so they can relate.

Last edited:
Incel Propaganda

Incel Anime -
Plenty of animes have incel protagonists already so there isn't really one that's an "incel focused" anime where it follows the shit life of an incel, it'd be pure ropefuel but I guess normies would feel bad for us.

It could be a combo of all the 😢 posts here, the "you will never have this" comps, and dozens of moments of the main character getting brutally rejected and cucked by his oneitis.

Kinda like this but without the happy ending

OR

State Mandated Female Rape Slave Anime [Incel Power Trip]-
Why not create an anime centered around the enslavement of women where they all must be paired up with random partners [looksmatch] and/or undergo forceful breeding programs to curb declining birthrates kinda like the hand maiden's tale but better based.

Normies already soak up all those gook cartoons as if it were the Sopranos or some shit, and they were even open to shit like Redo of Healer because the main character was raped or something and it was revenge because they're all bad or someshit

In the end we'll put a high iq jap spin on it to justify the actions as reasonable and morally correct with good logic and relatable characters, dropping blackpills about hypergamy, dating rat race, and female nature etc. here and there.

It could serve as a warning as to what's to come should soyciety keep falling down it's path of rampant hypergamy and gynocentrism, and we need to show brutal depictions about the consequences of women's actions.

It could even tie into the Hikikomori/herbivore men culture so they can relate.

I want anime where my imaginary anarcho capitalist state is fighting NATO NWO covid pass enforcers in my back yard with flags and shit

AND WE FUCKING KILL ANARCHO COMMUNIST ANTIFA SCUM WITH BLADES IN NOSES:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66