We should kill all people above 65 yo

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
At this age u don’t produce anything and past your prime, all they do is cost space and money to the state. Do you have an idea how we pay each month in their retreat? Do tou have any idea how much we pay here in europe to keep them alive from cancer, alzeihmer, diabete and other shitty disease, do you have any idea how much it cost to pay for the staff and buildings in old people houses? In europe at least
If we kill them, we should save dozens of billions of euros every years, and we should see our taxes reduced of like 40-50%.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
nigga what do you think covid and tinder are there for
population will drastically decrease in the next years in developed countries

then this forum would lose most of its traffic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
nigga what do you think covid and tinder are there for
population will drastically decrease in the next years in developed countries
No we should keep the subhumans alive and keep them breed,
Who do you think my children will be mogging then,’?

No we should keep the subhumans alive and keep them breed,
Who do you think my children will be mogging then,’?
mogging is bad. it will be a concept of the past in a few years

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
mogging is bad. it will be a concept of the past in a few years
You got so mogged in coopenhag.by danish bulls that you know are anti mogging kek💀💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The average is 20yo here you subhuman dumbass
I rape your dad and slit his throat
naive cuck forrest gump

you believe everything you read?

• WTF
MVP mugged an older woman

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
At this age u don’t produce anything and past your prime, all they do is cost space and money to the state. Do you have an idea how we pay each month in their retreat? Do tou have any idea how much we pay here in europe to keep them alive from cancer, alzeihmer, diabete and other shitty disease, do you have any idea how much it cost to pay for the staff and buildings in old people houses? In europe at least
If we kill them, we should save dozens of billions of euros every years, and we should see our taxes reduced of like 40-50%.
Lol, they are the majority of voters, young people rarely go to vote, if anything old people get more and more rights and privileges, exemption from taxes, free public transportation, etc., all politicians pay special attention to old people, they want them on their side, only in some dystopian dictatorship such a thing can happen...

naive cuck forrest gump

you believe everything you read?
I swear to god i’ll rape and kill you first whznbi’m out of prison
Faggot, talk better to me lad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Lol, they are the majority of voters, young people rarely go to vote, if anything old people get more and more rights and privileges, exemption from taxes, free public transportation, etc., all politicians pay special attention to old people, they want them on their side, only in some dystopian dictatorship such a thing can happen...
I’ll take over the world and kill them soon don’t you worry i plan to do this on the 25 marth 2031, keep this date in mind, you’ll see

@Jamesothy you’ll be too old when this day’ll come, don’t you worry i won’t forget you, i’ll take my time to make you suffer😈

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I’ll take over the world and kill them soon don’t you worry i plan to do this on the 25 marth 2031, keep this date in mind, you’ll see

@Jamesothy you’ll be too old when this day’ll come, don’t you worry i won’t forget you, i’ll take my time to make you suffer😈
You'll get it yourself.

Instead of pension euthanasia

• +1
So you say we should kill Rupert Pumpkin ?

• +1