We should love each other and be respectful and have empathy

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
We are all in the same boat. Life is short. Let's be honest, most of us are having it hard with girls and overal interactions and pretty much all of us feel insecure about ourselves. We should make new friends and be nice to each other. Afterall it's them (bluepilled) against us(blackpilled) .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BrettyBoy, Zygos4Life and 10 others
Go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
I just want money bro, money would solve all my problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3526, InjectE and 2 others
Laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, InjectE and Petsmart
I've had times where I was in such frustration that I've thought about that, never gonna do that though. Won't fix anything and if anything give incels an even worse image to the public.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and InjectE
i agree

• +1
Reactions: InjectE, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
I've had times where I was in such frustration that I've thought about that, never gonna do that though. Won't fix anything and if anything give incels an even worse image to the public.
I agree.
It's not the world's fault for your Subhuman genetics (not you specifically)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, InjectE and Deleted member 685
this made my tears fall and my penis erected thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and InjectE
I agree all the toxic arguing here is pointless

But some of these dudes are so insecure they have to lash out at anyone for no good reason in order to vent

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, InjectE and Deleted member 685
I agree all the toxic arguing here is pointless

But some of these dudes are so insecure they have to lash out at anyone for no good reason in order to vent
Yeah and some guys are just trolling/larping , sad but it's their choice. I've accepted to ignore it

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and InjectE
it will never fucking work. you dont understand how it works

psl HAS TO be a toxic environent, otherwise it cant function properly and it will be not freedom of speech / truth enough

once you start being more civilised is the moment bluepilled starts leaking in

forum is a manifestation of true human nature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2426, Zygos4Life and 8 others
I might sound low t in this but fuck it we're all struggling at the moment and we've all been through shit i think we should be more friendly to each other and make friends here in fact we understand each other here more than anyone truly blackpilled people are rare so yeah i consider this forum a good place where i can speak my mind freely

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others

psl HAS TO be a toxic environent, otherwise it cant function properly and it will be not freedom of speech / truth enough

There's no reason why the blackpill can't be discussed without being toxic. I've been in the faceandLMS voicechat several times, hours long discussions yet respect was remained. You can preach the truth without having everyone attacking each other and spouting autistic paragraphs to mock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
NEXT UP ON NO-SHIT NEWS: WATER IS CONFIRMED WET

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 685
How thoughtful of you😥,but tbh

Fuck
@TRUE_CEL

The biggest bitch on the forum with the smallest brain

Everybody else ok also

actually fuck @Kinko
The ugliest narcy on the forum .
Who thinks he is chad because of his body

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and InjectE

Fuck
@TRUE_CEL

Everybody else ok also

actually fuck @Kinko
Yeah @Kinko is incredibly annoying but you shouldn't hate truecel for disagreeing bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Gengar, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
There's no reason why the blackpill can't be discussed without being toxic. I've been in the faceandLMS voicechat several times, hours long discussions yet respect was remained. You can preach the truth without having everyone attacking each other and spouting autistic paragraphs to mock.
discussing looks theory on a theoretical level is something different. when you apply it to practice, to real lives, real people, it turns into somethign different

when you have a forum based on ratings, people asking for feedback etc. its impossible to have a non-toxic environment unless its a small forum consisting of people who know eachother

if you start being too nice to eachother the integrity of the "truth" lessens. people overrate or underrate with emotional bias all the time

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810 and InjectE
discussing looks theory on a theoretical level is something different. when you apply it to practice, to real lives, real people, it turns into somethign different

when you have a forum based on ratings, people asking for feedback etc. its impossible to have a non-toxic environment unless its a small forum consisting of people who know eachother

if you start being too nice to eachother the integrity of the "truth" lessens. people overrate or underrate with emotional bias all the time
There's a difference between being overly nice and comforting people and being respectful while being realistic. You're mixing it up. We could easily remain realistic and tell people their flaws without the autistic ranting, fighting and shitposting which adds no value to this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and InjectE
the autistic ranting, fighting and shitposting which adds no value to this site.
that's 80% of the value of the site. the dopamine factor in your brain why you log on every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Agreed. I believe PSL should be in the middle of what you and @cocainecowboy tries saying it is, let’s be real we should all brutally blackpill idiot narcy 4.5 PSLs who think they are chad, but no need to try drive users to suicide something lol

@cocainecowboy idk if it was all those years u were isolated till 23 but not everyone wants to fuck u over, everyone is machiavellian IRL not PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 685
maybe i want firends deep down, but i know that i'm this bad guy and it's over. I'm vilainmaxing now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Not really
yes it is bro. if everyoen was respectful and politically correct all the time, the forum would die out in 2 months

the whole blackpill is essentially a huge tragedy and it's unsustainable without "comedy" being the central driver. tragedy and comedy are interconnected

@cocainecowboy idk if it was all those years u were isolated till 23 but not everyone wants to fuck u over, everyone is machiavellian IRL not PSL.

i wasnt socially isolated, i travelled the world, had many diff social grps. i was just fat with truecel tier face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1942
yes it is bro. if everyoen was respectful and politically correct all the time, the forum would die out in 2 months

the whole blackpill is essentially a huge tragedy and it's unsustainable without "comedy" being the central driver. tragedy and comedy are interconnected

i wasnt socially isolated, i travelled the world, had many diff social grps. i was just fat with truecel tier face
Lol not really man the reason I go on here is usually blackpill related stuff and chatting up with people while postmaxxing. Also you can still have comedy and political correctness while remaining basic respect for each other, wasn't arguing against that just people swearing at each other all the time. Shouldve left out shitposting though that ones kinda irrelevant

Lol not really man the reason I go on here is usually blackpill related stuff and chatting up with people while postmaxxing. Also you can still have comedy and political correctness while remaining basic respect for each other, wasn't arguing against that just people swearing at each other all the time. Shouldve left out shitposting though that ones kinda irrelevant
i understand your point and i agree with you on a theoretical level, im just saying its a practical level its impossible and will never happen unless its an isolated small forum where members know eachother

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942 and Deleted member 685
i understand your point and i agree with you on a theoretical level, im just saying its a practical level its impossible and will never happen unless its an isolated small forum where members know eachother
I will make Looksmax.me great again.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

i Wonder how i could look like REALLY lean then

I will make Looksmax.me great again.
no you can't, because you can't help other people's lives who are in 100 times worse spot than you

this is like a rich white kid telling homeless migrant ethnic ugly kid "have a more positive attitude dude cmon"

• So Sad

Harsh truth.

There will always be losers in life, the people that will never fit in and never be valuable to others.

That is many of us, especially myself. And there's no way to sugar coat that truth away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2486
I love everyone herr ded srs

Very homoerotic thread

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2227
you right, i guarantee you if everyone was nice to each other there would be less school shooters and psychopathic murderers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Fuck
@TRUE_CEL

Everybody else ok also

actually fuck @Kinko
Keep coping you turkroach. My iq is 167
Yeah @Kinko is incredibly annoying but you shouldn't hate truecel for disagreeing bro
Gudru = bro

hurt people hurt people

slowcap.gif

• +1
Being toxic causes an emotional reaction that can fuel rational thought and actions to improve oneself.
It's about finding a balance between being cooperative and toxic to find the useful truths.
Too polite = nothing important gets said and acts like censorship.

Too toxic = no effective cooperation, chaos and emotion rule over rational dialogue.

Balance = errors get pointed out, not beating the beat up lets them communicate for not fearing to speak up because of fear of ridicule, mutual progress is made both in knowledge and actual action in the world.

• +1
We are all in the same boat. Life is short. Let's be honest, most of us are having it hard with girls and overal interactions and pretty much all of us feel insecure about ourselves. We should make new friends and be nice to each other. Afterall it's them (bluepilled) against us(blackpilled) .
Love you bro
I love everyone herr ded srs
I love you too bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ritalincel and Vitruvian
Being toxic causes an emotional reaction that can fuel rational thought and actions to improve oneself.
It's about finding a balance between being cooperative and toxic to find the useful truths.
Too polite = nothing important gets said and acts like censorship.

Too toxic = no effective cooperation, chaos and emotion rule over rational dialogue.

Balance = errors get pointed out, not beating the beat up lets them communicate for not fearing to speak up because of fear of ridicule, mutual progress is made both in knowledge and actual action in the world.
good comment

NGL the hate on here and the toxic environment has made me more aware of my flaws and has toughen my skin

• Woah
Jfl at all these Joker inspired replies. But yeah there needs to be harshness with truth to it. But there's a difference between being harsh and just straight putting emotional baggage on someone.

So far I'm cool with everyone on this forum except 1 person, cause of how annoying and autistic they are.

I'm even cool with Titbot

NGL the hate on here and the toxic environment has made me more aware of my flaws and has toughen my skin
Lmao at first you were the one giving hate

• +1