We should make a guide to turn your gf/wife into a cuck queen

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
Is there any Chad here that can accomplish this and make a guide?

wtf are you yapping about retard

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, cartiisking, keepcopingboyo and 2 others
wtf are you yapping about retard
"women and specifically low iq women (99% of women) and feminists is at least half of my hatred towards humanity

i am not even joking i am planning to hook up with as many womens as possible and fuck them with dht gel 99%

i will ruin their lifes

this will make me so happy to see them not undersatnd

why they are turning into an ogre

they will actually know what it is having it hard in life"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
Reactions: craven
Making your partner cuck queen is the biggest show of dominance and power in your relationship

Low IQ if you don't agree with me

• +1
Reactions: ascension
"women and specifically low iq women (99% of women) and feminists is at least half of my hatred towards humanity

i am not even joking i am planning to hook up with as many womens as possible and fuck them with dht gel 99%

i will ruin their lifes

this will make me so happy to see them not undersatnd

why they are turning into an ogre

they will actually know what it is having it hard in life"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imo securing a high quality girl who's HQNP and turning her into personal whore and cuck queen is much better, hard but extremely fun

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0
something similar was done by this user

foid agreed to staying even though he had a girlfriend
Thanks, imo you don't have to be Chad to do this, you need high IQ so you can play mind games and target such women that can be easily convinced, they have to be naive to some extent

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Just don't be low t

op is a faggot

Thanks, imo you don't have to be Chad to do this, you need high IQ so you can play mind games and target such women that can be easily convinced, they have to be naive to some extent
haha true, iq is my best trait imo, the girl i did it is abused and mentally ill this probably wouldnt work on a normal girl,

imo the key to this is establishing a close friendship while keeping sexual tension as a key component,

simultaneously convincing them everyone around them hates them, try to make them cut off as many friends, distance themselves from family, there are many ways to do this and allows heavy flexibility

overall you need good IQ and EQ for this to work and im not sure the minimum looks level needed for this but im high mtn/low htn depending on the rater

(ive gotten ltn one time but i think they were coping)

• +1
Reactions: Sub0