We should refused access to guys <17 yo tbh

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Cause if you give surgery advice at such a young age, the guy won't find any way to save up and give himself hope, between that and the school difficult life, its just to difficult to find an exit.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, Red Fox, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
True.Most surgeons will refuse to even look at them, and most of them are poorcels who cope with mewing anyway.

Let's not further damage this retarded new generation of men.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, AppealMaxxing, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
I was on lookism.net at that age and bought some shady mk677 laced with prohormones it fucked me up but I think I grew taller because of it it's a dangerous game to play

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Interested
How are u actually meant to verify that someone is not underage?

Usually we just tell them to mew. Teach people to learn healthy habits before needing something like surgeries, keep that advice for the oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Interested and hattrick
If Id found this forum earlier I wouldnt start obesemaxxing and would get surgery once I'm 18-19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Young people need to learn that their feelings aren't accurate. Just because you feel 100% that you're in some inescapable hell that will never end doesn't mean you actually are. Seems obvious but feelings can be extremely convincing. Take all feelings with a grain of salt, especially when they're about the future or the past.

I was hospitalized in 2017 because of some sort of nervous breakdown. I literally could not see a way out of my situation. And then a few month later I was fine, and in retrospect I could see that at the time I thought my life was over, like I couldn't see a light at the end of the tunnel. But it was all fucking nonsense. The trouble with getting through to these keedz is that they're all so fucking arrogant and stubborn and will fight you tooth and nail on every fucking point.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, zsombi, FutureSlayer and 3 others