We should stop telling people to rope

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
If it's just insult that someone will brush away, then it's okay

But if you see someone is depressed or thinking about suicide, I mean come on

We of all the people should know how it feels to be alone, to be abandoned

And when someone comes who feels that way, you don't help him, you bully him, you're even worse than bullies in school cuz their bullying made people tougher, you're just pushing them to the edge

We of all the people should have sympathy, because we also once felt like they feel right now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, KingCartierrr23, 5.5psl and 20 others
cool im gonna tell them to sewer slide

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, It'snotover, Deleted member 24586 and 7 others
we shouldn't tell actual subhumans-LTNs like schery6 this, but ppl who are clearly pretty well off mentally and in terms of slaying we can ofc tell them to rope

also obviously we shouldn't tell BDDcels like @prettyboyy this, too late now anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, It'snotover and BoredPrince
That's cool and all but we are not gonna change forum culture

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Arcturus, Deleted member 24586 and 6 others
We of all the people should have sympathy, because we also once felt like they feel right now
I agree, this community is also a crab bucket just like .is despite most people acting like it's primarily helpful. Tell me the last time someone gave genuine advice in the ratings section, just fucking lol at this forum.

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, Deleted member 16275, It'snotover and 7 others
nah this site opened my eyes to how bitter some people can be. aspie incels cant bully normies who nt mog them to dust irl so they resort to picking on fellow subhumans who make the mistake of showing their vulnerability online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, niranjan, Interested and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and HarrierDuBois
nah this site opened my eyes to how bitter some people can be. aspie incels cant bully normies who nt mog them to dust irl so they resort to picking on fellow subhumans who make the mistake of showing their vulnerability online.
yeah the point of this forum is to get back at normies but just like everything else we failed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0 and BoredPrince
I agree, this community is also a crab bucket just like .is despite most people acting like it's primarily helpful. Tell me the last time someone gave genuine advice in the ratings section, just fucking lol at this forum.
banning that cunt @Blackgymmax would be a start. offers 0 value, only spouts negativity and doesn't even have the courtesy to share the procedures that led him out of subhumanity. still gets his dick sucked by forum aspies for whatever reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, SubSigma, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
we shouldn't tell actual subhumans-LTNs like schery6 this, but ppl who are clearly pretty well off mentally and in terms of slaying we can ofc tell them to rope

also obviously we shouldn't tell BDDcels like @prettyboyy this, too late now anyway
You're literally 15.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 24586 and depressionmaxxing
Nah you need tough love. looksmax or rope subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, GetShrekt, BoredPrince and 1 other person
banning that cunt @Blackgymmax would be a start. offers 0 value, only spouts negativity and doesn't even have the courtesy to share the procedures that led him out of subhumanity. still gets his dick sucked by forum aspies for whatever reason
I mean he literally just caused this guy to kill himself so that’s another reason

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, garoupilled_, Deleted member 14266 and 4 others
atleast you dont get bullied for being normal on this forum, you get forum status for not being incel compared to .is where you get fucking banned :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Arcturus, Artemis and 2 others
Gatekeeping surgeons on looksmaxxing forums is crazy ngl. But yeah I agree fuck every unproductive fuck, I help people with ratings and advice in PMs almost daily so I'm pulling my weight for these members.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, tombradylover, garoupilled_ and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, Arcturus, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
This world sucks anyway, if you aren't able to bear some subhuman telling you to Rope It Means you're too weak anyway

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, ItsOver999, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
Here is my solution

Instead of telling people to rope, we should tell them to go ER

Trust me, if that user had gone ER, it would have been great. Suicide on the other hand is just sad...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, nevermind2, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
There are some genuine good users here:
@5.5psl @zv1212 @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Jungcuck @TRUE_CEL @colesp (if still active)

But yeah most are bitter and unhelpful

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Gengar, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
atleast you dont get bullied for being normal on this forum, you get forum status for not being incel compared to .is where you get fucking banned :lul:
Yeah I got banned from .is within 30 minutes because I said I was 6'3".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, garoupilled_, depressionmaxxing and 5 others
well yeah but that’s not always entirely a good thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Gatekeeping surgeons on looksmaxxing forums is crazy ngl. But yeah I agree fuck every unproductive fuck, I help people with ratings and advice in PMs almost daily so I'm pulling my weight for these members.
The only legit advice Is to forget blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah I got banned from .is within 30 minutes because I said I was 6'3".
bro it’s incels.is wtf do you expect. that’s like saying a female should be allowed on this forum. u just went there for attention

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 24586
Here is my solution

Instead of telling people to rope, we should tell them to go ER

Trust me, if the user had gone ER, it would have been great. Suicide on the other hand is just sad...
Oh yeah, because nothing bad will happen to this place when we start discussing our ER plans

• JFL
The only legit advice Is to forget blackpill
The core aspects of the blackpill are true however this forum overdoses and reverse-copes on blackpills just to not seem bluepill when in reality it's much less extreme and binary than this community makes it out to be.

• +1
Reactions: niranjan and Deleted member 29167
he force him to do it

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24586, garoupilled_ and 4 others
bro it’s incels.is wtf do you expect. that’s like saying a female should be allowed on this forum. u just went there for attention
Tbf I was there to troll but still wtf they think tall guys can't be incels.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Oh yeah, because nothing bad will happen to this place when we start discussing our ER plans
Who cares... ER is based... We should terrorize normies

I'm a follower of Hasan ibn Sabah and Osama bin Laden. I believe in going ER and terrorism

• Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince
The core aspects of the blackpill are true however this forum overdoses and reverse-copes on blackpills just to not seem bluepill when in reality it's much less extreme and binary than this community makes it out to be.
Blackpill Is true that's why you must forget it
It only applies to chads and subhumans anyway

• +1
in my experience blackpill is true but people cope with blackpill on here and .is to not have to try. also NTpill/statuspill is understated

• +1
Reactions: niranjan and HarrierDuBois
There are some genuine good users here:
@5.5psl @zv1212 @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Jungcuck @TRUE_CEL @colesp (if still active)

But yeah most are bitter and

BoredPrince
See beyond the blue veil
Joined Feb 27, 2023

Haven't noticed you so far, but yeah ngl you seem like one of the positive users here

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Tbf I was there to troll but still wtf they think tall guys can't be incels.
It’s not relevant to ur inceldom cuz it’s an advantage you have not a disadvantage

in my experience blackpill is true but people cope with blackpill on here and .is to not have to try. also NTpill/statuspill is understated
Exactly, looks do matter, but it's just a piece of it all, looks are not everything but they can be a game changer.

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, Artemis and Deleted member 29167
Haven't noticed you so far, but yeah ngl you seem like one of the positive users here
I used to be more of an ass in the past but I grew.

• Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince
It’s not relevant to ur inceldom cuz it’s an advantage you have not a disadvantage
They asked me my height and general stats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Guts
BoredPrince
See beyond the blue veil
Joined Feb 27, 2023
Oh I didn't my date of joining disqualifies me from sharing common sense

But for example, you seem like a good user to bully

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and HarrierDuBois
If it's just insult that someone will brush away, then it's okay

But if you see someone is depressed or thinking about suicide, I mean come on

We of all the people should know how it feels to be alone, to be abandoned

And when someone comes who feels that way, you don't help him, you bully him, you're even worse than bullies in school cuz their bullying made people tougher, you're just pushing them to the edge

We of all the people should have sympathy, because we also once felt like they feel right nowd
incel solidarity suicide advocation should be bannable other than ajoke

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, HarrierDuBois and BoredPrince
The main procedure was buying a better camera and applying filters :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, forevermirin and HarrierDuBois