We should stop telling people to rope

6'3" is not particularly tall.
It is tall everywhere... even in Dinaric Alps. 1 full standard deviation above average in Netherlands.

1.3 standard deviations above average in Sweden.

In practice, you are taller than 90% males in NL, not even considering manlet countries, or Nordics, where men are shorter than in NL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and BoredPrince
It is tall everywhere... even in Dinaric Alps. 1 full standard deviation above average in Netherlands.

1.3 standard deviations above average in Sweden.
Tall begins at 2 standard deviations in whichever location you are at imo.

Wanna trade for mine 5'11?
Wanna trade for my 5'10 :smonk:

TBH, I never though i would be such an autist... but after living in Nerdics, i cannot tolerate the height mog anymore... i really want to go to turkey to do LL 7cm, to get 6'0''...:feelsrope:

Autism has claimed me...

But tbh, i have become a lot more compassionate... i have a few colleagues who are very short... like 165cm. I can't even imagine what kind of horror and shock they have to survive every day everywhere in finland... :feelsbadman:

Even at work tallfags will always be promoted above the short man... because they "look more competent"... it is not even funny, it is not even about women.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and BoredPrince
Tall begins at 2 standard deviations in whichever location you are at imo.
No bro, that's EXTREMELY TALL.

2 STDs is literally 97.5-percentile... lol...

here is your current stats:
Screenshot 2023 06 09 at 161136

Here are your "2 std" stats, 6 cm taller than you are now:
Screenshot 2023 06 09 at 161159

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and BoredPrince
Wanna trade for my 5'10 :smonk:

TBH, I never though i would be such an autist... but after living in Nerdics, i cannot tolerate the height mog anymore... i really want to go to turkey to do LL 7cm, to get 6'0''...:feelsrope:

Autism has claimed me...

But tbh, i have become a lot more compassionate... i have a few colleagues who are very short... like 165cm. I can't even imagine what kind of horror and shock they have to survive every day everywhere in finland... :feelsbadman:

Even at work tallfags will always be promoted above the short man... because they "look more competent"... it is not even funny, it is not even about women.
I'm in Germany so I (kinda) how you feel, not a day goes by that I'm not height mogged by women and they're often my age too

I will probably just switch to tall shoes in the future

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
5'10 to 6' is only 5 cm.
I am precisely 177cm... it is 0.7cm shorter than 5'10. But in general, 7 is the max achievable on Femur without complications (0r 8 im not sure), so makes sense to add 5 + 2 = 7cm. If i ever do this shit :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
196 IS IDEAL HEIGHT LIKE JACOB ELORDI IN EUPHORIA.

Maybe ideal, but the difference in utility between your 190cm and his 196 is negligible. You would have almost the same halo from your height.

It is because height matters most at lower heights, e.g. the difference between 5'5 and 5'10, is THREE TIMES worse than the difference between 6'0 and 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, AsGoodAsItGets, BoredPrince and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, BoredPrince, Arcturus and 3 others
I don’t tell people to rope for this exact reason, I don’t want anyone to actually kill themself

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and It'snotover
Unknown 1

This forum delayed that guy's suicide if anything.

There are some genuine good users here:
@5.5psl @zv1212 @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Jungcuck @TRUE_CEL @colesp (if still active)

But yeah most are bitter and unhelpful
Thanks for the nice words bhai. 🥰

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I read through his posts/threads, this forum was surprisingly nice and empathetic to him and I don't think the few instances bullying or saying kys did anything.

He killed himself because he believed in looks theory while having bottom percentile looks.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and BoredPrince
There are some genuine good users here:
@5.5psl @zv1212 @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Jungcuck @TRUE_CEL @colesp (if still active)

But yeah most are bitter and unhelpful
I never do that unless they are retarded indian or they really just should ya know

• JFL
The core aspects of the blackpill are true however this forum overdoses and reverse-copes on blackpills just to not seem bluepill when in reality it's much less extreme and binary than this community makes it out to be.
This

If it's just insult that someone will brush away, then it's okay

But if you see someone is depressed or thinking about suicide, I mean come on

We of all the people should know how it feels to be alone, to be abandoned

And when someone comes who feels that way, you don't help him, you bully him, you're even worse than bullies in school cuz their bullying made people tougher, you're just pushing them to the edge

We of all the people should have sympathy, because we also once felt like they feel right now
Im pretty sure over half of this forum wants to commit suicide

• So Sad