We should strike for Harmony ( As a Normie )

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
Harmony = averageness = ratios + feature + bones

A harmonious face is the face we all expect. Harmony is not a separate branch but the mother branch of ratios + bones + feature

Harmony consists of three of them instead of existing equally with them.

Below I am going to analyse a good harmonious face and a normie one

Good Harmony:

View attachment pretty boy 1.webp

A harmonious face NEEDS good features but NOT
STRIKING features. Its ok to have flaws.

For the pretty boy above, everyone with an eye can agree his harmony is at least decent.

We can see he has a list of good features:

- long straight mandible
- good forward growth
- strong jaw
- good ipd
- good pfl
- deep set eyes
- neutral eyebrow and canthal tilt
- good chin to philtrum ratio
- good mid face ratio

But at the same time he has obvious bad features:

- slight too high eyelid exposure
- noticeable asymmetry
- slight prominent ears

And yes, he does not have hunter eyes. He does not have chad level hollow cheekbones. He has virtually no colouring halo.

If you rate him feature-wise many will say he is in strong HTN range. He lacks the ideal features we here hope for

But his face can easily be considered attractive by the general population already. Achieveing this already allows you to mog the existing population.

Bad harmony:

MTN

This is a very typical LTN-MTN

Good features:

- good ipd and es ratio
- low set eyebrows
- straight nose

I can't find anymore good features for him unfortunately

Bad features
- round eyes
- lower eyelid exposure
- < 1 mid face ratio
- Bad FWHR
- very weak jaw
- prominent ears ( way worse than the good harmony one )
- negative Canthal tilt of eye
- low set checkbones

The reason why a face is dead normie has reasons. As we can see it has way more flaws than the good harmonious one and way less good features.
There are factual reasons behind it.

True Chad:

Henry cavil

Henry Cavil's features are analysed times and times so I am not repeating it.

But just check his ratio and features.

It is always good ipd, good pfl, good jaw, good forward growth, good proportions ....

These are the pillars behind an attractive face. No face can be attractive without any of them. It all goes down to the BASICS ----- RATIOS FEATURES BONES.

These builds harmony

Conslusion:

Harmony is not is mysterious programmes in our brain. Its the combinations of the basics.

Being good looking / slayable in daily life is actually just being good in the basics. But this is already hard as every normie always have a lot of bad features.

As a normie, the goal in looksmaxxing is to search for the unpropoationate and bad features not simping chad features.

Think it as an exam, its better to answer most of the questions correctly than focusing on getting 1 problem perfectly. Let the basic good features overpower your face

I am very sure if you have a face you can considered 'little failos', you are already good looking.

Attachments

• pretty boy 1.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pretty boy 1.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Henry cavil 2.webp
    701.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, nobodyspecial369, Ark and 2 others
This is water tho a chad is just someone who has the full package. The harmony = ratios, bones..dimorphism, coloring. Anyone who tries to max these out will benefit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and zura
This is water tho a chad is just someone who has the full package. The harmony, ratios, bones, dimorphism, coloring. Anyone who tries to max these out will benefit
I mean harmony is the combination of them , ratios and bones. Good performance and ratios and bones for your face will definitely result in good harmony

• +1
Reactions: zan and blite
I mean harmony is the combination of them , ratios and bones.
Ye ik I’m just saying having the ratios and bones on top of things like good pheno, good height etc is what makes the best of the best

That's why I'm seriously considerin BSSO-only as opposed to bimax.

So how should I go to be the prettyboy you mentioned?

High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
@DonewithIncel
Measure your proportions, maybe try photoshopping.

pfl, ipd, forward growth and mid face ratio I say are the basics of harmony. without any of them you are over but with all of them I can't imagine anyone looking bad normally.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Measure your proportions, maybe try photoshopping.

pfl, ipd, forward growth and mid face ratio I say are the basics of harmony. without any of them you are over but with all of them I can't imagine anyone looking bad normally.
Just change your entire face bro

BSSO is lower jaw, LeFort-1 is upper jaw. Bimax is both.
how do I know if I need BSSO VS bimax. Kinda hard to tell if maxilla is recessed but easy to tell if mandible is recessed

how do I know if I need BSSO VS bimax. Kinda hard to tell if maxilla is recessed but easy to tell if mandible is recessed

BSSO vs bimax is a difficult question. Most likely the optimal solution would be a bimax even if your maxilla is just slightly recessed. but with a bimax you have tons of room for botching, while BSSO is way more predictable.

BSSO vs bimax is a difficult question. Most likely the optimal solution would be a bimax even if your maxilla is just slightly recessed. but with a bimax you have tons of room for botching, while BSSO is way more predictable.
Yea imo my maxilla isn’t bad. Wouldn’t BSSO heal way faster than a bimax?

A harmonious face is the face we all expect. Harmony is not a separate branch but the mother branch of ratios + bones + feature

Good Harmony:

View attachment 2430409

For the pretty boy above, everyone with an eye can agree his harmony is at least decent.

- long straight mandible
- good forward growth
- strong jaw
- good ipd
- good pfl
- deep set eyes
- good mid face ratio

- noticeable asymmetry
- slight prominent ears

And yes, he does not have hunter eyes. He does not have chad level hollow cheekbones. He has virtually no colouring halo.

If you rate him feature-wise many will say he is in strong HTN range. He lacks the ideal features we here hope for

But his face can easily be considered attractive by the general population already. Achieveing this already allows you to mog the existing population.

Bad harmony:

View attachment 2430331

Good features:

- good ipd and es ratio
- low set eyebrows
- straight nose

Bad features
- round eyes
- lower eyelid exposure
- < 1 mid face ratio
- Bad FWHR
- very weak jaw
- low set checkbones

The reason why a face is dead normie has reasons. As we can see it has way more flaws than the good harmonious one and way less good features.

True Chad:

View attachment 2430410

It is always good ipd, good pfl, good jaw, good forward growth, good proportions ....

These are the pillars behind an attractive face. No face can be attractive without any of them. It all goes down to the BASICS ----- RATIOS FEATURES BONES.

These builds harmony

Conslusion:

Harmony is not is mysterious programmes in our brain. Its the combinations of the basics.

Being good looking / slayable in daily life is actually just being good in the basics. But this is already hard as every normie always have a lot of bad features.

As a normie, the goal in looksmaxxing is to search for the unpropoationate and bad features not simping chad features.

Think it as an exam, its better to answer most of the questions correctly than focusing on getting 1 problem perfectly. Let the basic good features overpower your face

I am very sure if you have a face you can considered 'little failos', you are already good looking.
Yea this post is the final autistic shit i will read on this site. Waste of time mutt golem site

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and ccwarrior
DNR. You're either born with harmony or you're not.

Conslusion:

high iq, i was ignorant of the fact that if you have shit features and ratios you're a normie and if you have good features and ratios you're gl thanks for this thread bro

Last edited:
  • +1

Good Harmony:

View attachment 2430409

- long straight mandible
- good forward growth
- strong jaw
- good ipd
- good pfl
- deep set eyes
- good mid face ratio

- noticeable asymmetry
- slight prominent ears

Bad harmony:

View attachment 2430331

Good features:

- good ipd and es ratio
- low set eyebrows
- straight nose

Bad features
- round eyes
- lower eyelid exposure
- < 1 mid face ratio
- Bad FWHR
- very weak jaw
- low set checkbones

True Chad:

View attachment 2430410

These builds harmony

Conslusion:

bones are buidling blocks to harmony - if you are not the right shape you will be subhuman no matter how harmonised ur features are

• +1
bones are buidling blocks to harmony - if you are not the right shape you will be subhuman no matter how harmonised ur features are
Agree from head to toes.

Harmony is not just hunter eyes or straight nose. Its forward growth + angularity of bones + decent size + ...
If you have a good skull height and size it everything. Lower Third is law.
No hunter eyes can save a person with bad Skull.

For example this guy

View attachment asian.webp

Over for Flat + Long faceless