We should team up with anti-bullying organizations

D

Deleted member 15730

Iron
Hey, we should start teaming up with anti-bullying organizations in order to become stronger and more legitimate in the society. I mean, we experince a lot of the same problems as bully victims. And many of us are also bully victims. Both incels and bully victims get picked on, called ugly (and in many cases are ugly), both are often lonely without friends. Both are blamed as the victims, as if it is them there is something wrong with. Both experience serious mental health problems as result. Anxiety, depression, self-hatred, suicidal thoughts, etc. So i think we have a lot in common and could actually get more mainstream in society & politics if we team up with them. It's never okay to be bullied. NEVER.

What do you think about this suggestion?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism, sergeant blackpill and untouchable_coper
Hey, we should start teaming up with anti-bullying organizations in order to become stronger and more legitimate in the society. I mean, we experince a lot of the same problems as bully victims. And many of us are also bully victims. Both incels and bully victims get picked on, called ugly (and in many cases are ugly), both are often lonely without friends. Both are blamed as the victims, as if it is them there is something wrong with. Both experience serious mental health problems as result. Anxiety, depression, self-hatred, suicidal thoughts, etc. So i think we have a lot in common and could actually get more mainstream in society & politics if we team up with them. It's never okay to be bullied. NEVER.

I also think we should team up with ppl from the bluepillosphere in order to further our agenda in the long run (spreading blackpill)

I also forgot to mention that many bully victims want to take revenge at their bullied and are full of hatred, just like us.

I mean i still didnot know where the bullying forum victim forum at?