We shouldn’t ban niggers from the forum. Instead…

Good thread. It was entertaining. I give this thread a 8.4 out 10

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
We should ban all chinks and gooks who make race-baiting threads to hype themselves and their pathetic race. Out of all the ethnic groups here, these Ching Chang Chong slit-eyed subhumans are the most insufferable cunts to ever exist, with the exception of @Cheesyrumble

@Lecherous Thoughts?
u mad bro?

• Hmm...
1670371724926 0

• Hmm...
Fuck no. Chinks are the best after us, the master race. They won't poison your hood with crack, they won't stab you in the stomach for $10, also niggers are super low IQ so they can't keep up with the banter on here. Ban all niggers, let them make their own forum. Segregation.

Fuck no. Chinks are the best after us, the master race. They won't poison your hood with crack, they won't stab you in the stomach for $10, also niggers are super low IQ so they can't keep up with the banter on here. Ban all niggers, let them make their own forum. Segregation.
I didn’t say ban all gooks ffs y’all fucking retards can’t read lmao.

We should ban all chinks and gooks who make race-baiting threads to hype themselves and their pathetic race. Out of all the ethnic groups here, these Ching Chang Chong slit-eyed subhumans are the most insufferable cunts to ever exist, with the exception of @Cheesyrumble

@Lecherous Thoughts?

All of you niggas should be banned regardless of race. You are a bunch of degenerates. Sill because it's kinda entertaining I am saying let's keep you around and keep this forum going.

• JFL
All of you niggas should be banned regardless of race. You are a bunch of degenerates. Sill because it's kinda entertaining I am saying let's keep you around and keep this forum going.
Anime JBs are love, anime JBs are life :love::love:

Haha, seething spic mutt!!! Jealous that my big hapa cock and my chang friends are plowing his women daily while he copes with thugmaxxing!!!:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Haha, seething spic mutt!!! Jealous that my big hapa cock and my chang friends are plowing his women daily while he copes with thugmaxxing!!!:lul::lul::lul:
A3265E8C 0052 4BE7 8164 09BDECB20D72

Who are you again?

Niggers and NT beaners should be banned for life from this forum.

R u still a virgin?