We Shouldnt Blame Women

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Iron
Its no secret that women specifically look for partners who appear to have signs of good genetics, women biologically have higher standards due to bearing offspring and invest significantly more as a consequence of sexual intercourse nigga. These factors have been exacerbated by factors such as the dissolving of community, toxic feminism, death of the family, globalization of the dating market and many more postmodern issues that women are not solely responsible for The point of the blackpill is to be aware of certain genetic and biological factors and accept we can't change them, yet we insult and villainize women for behaving within a biological framework which is at the very least hypocritical and unfair.

Im gonna get shit for saying this but honestly, I don't care go suck my fucking throbbing cock before I shove it into my girlfriend tonight.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, IAMNOTANINCEL and 📎♿️⚙️
Dnr kys simp faggot

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Gengar
wallahi all incels and neets should get girlfriends

We should blame the governments, who deny genetic technology and gene editing to people with poor genetics and deny state-funded plastic surgery to incels.

I love women

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616 and icetraebald
Men enable the very same behaviour that they complain about in women
Even so called blackpilled misogynist incels

• +1
Reactions: Fartmaxxing and perpetuallytired
Its no secret that women specifically look for partners who appear to have signs of good genetics, women biologically have higher standards
I wish I actually saw this IRL. From my experiences foids fuck basically anything except me.

Last edited:
Its no secret that women specifically look for partners who appear to have signs of good genetics, women biologically have higher standards due to bearing offspring and invest significantly more as a consequence of sexual intercourse nigga. These factors have been exacerbated by factors such as the dissolving of community, toxic feminism, death of the family, globalization of the dating market and many more postmodern issues that women are not solely responsible for The point of the blackpill is to be aware of certain genetic and biological factors and accept we can't change them, yet we insult and villainize women for behaving within a biological framework which is at the very least hypocritical and unfair.

Im gonna get shit for saying this but honestly, I don't care go suck my fucking throbbing cock before I shove it into my girlfriend tonight.
That’s your way to cope with the dissonance from the fact of supporting blackpilled viewpoint and prob have some genuine care/feeling about your gf. But anyways you are not wrong males and females are equally good/bad and manipulate each other in the ways they can afford to not seem too obvious based on their privilege and resources

Men enable the very same behaviour that they complain about in women
Even so called blackpilled misogynist incels
This. As a species we are the problem.

Become misanthropic.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Dnr kys simp faggot
You can't think for yourself, can you?

"what's the majority opinion that will make people not outcast me from this incel forum" you think and you stick with the answer. You have been outcasted irl, you can't afford to be outcasted in an outcast forum.

You can't even give credit where credit is due to women in places like these, no matter how much logic you actually base it on the normies among non normies will immediately go "MUH SIMP MUH CUCK MUH MALE FEMINIST"

You can't think for yourself, can you?

"what's the majority opinion that will make people not outcast me from this incel forum" you think and you stick with the answer. You have been outcasted irl, you can't afford to be outcasted in an outcast forum.

You can't even give credit where credit is due to women in places like these, no matter how much logic you actually base it on the normies among non normies will immediately go "MUH SIMP MUH CUCK MUH MALE FEMINIST"
I wouldn't call this an outcast forum, it definitely is a breeding ground for deviant ideologies but a majority of ppl joining are just tiktokcel normies

True but if u know awakening topic all chads are drained by women at same time those who awake women are send by demons because if u never fap they make trap to drain you even dopamine trap u will understand everyone gets awake sooner or later this life or other its impossible really to explain

I wouldn't call this an outcast forum, it definitely is a breeding ground for deviant ideologies but a majority of ppl joining are just tiktokcel normies
We must radicalise 14 year old tiktok normies into hating foids

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
True but if u know awakening topic all chads are drained by women at same time those who awake women are send by demons because if u never fap they make trap to drain you even dopamine trap u will understand everyone gets awake sooner or later this life or other its impossible really to explain
well put yes!

• +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks