We talk a lot about improving the looks of our bodies, but what about the looks of our houses?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I'm a virgin, so I know nothing about sex in practice. But even if you're good looking enough that someone will have sex with you, don't you need a place to have sex? And a way to get there, while we're at it? Best I can figure is, if you're good looking, but have no car or your house looks and smells like shit, you haven't completed the puzzle.

You at least need a car. Because maybe you'll meet someone and she'll be like "Teehee, can you give me a ride home? :heart:" And if you took the bus then your night ends there. But I went and asked people, but which I mean the only people I could ask, people on Reddit, and most of them said "If I'm hooking up with someone, I'd rather go to their place, not my place." So it looks like the onus is on you. If those figures are right, she's gonna wanna go back to YOUR place.

Look at your place. If you hooked tonight, does it look like the kind of place you could bring a woman back to? Does it look clean? Does it smell clean? Is the bathroom clean? Does the bathroom smell clean? She's gonna be in there. With the holidays coming up, I suspect a lot of you will be going to parties or whatever and trying to make something happen. Make sure all of your pieces are in place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and badromance
JFL bro that's nice from you.In today's society you need to have everything figured out as a man to have a chance to get laid,while foids just exist JFL it's so hard but i guess it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and FrothySolutions
JFL bro that's nice from you.In today's society you need to have everything figured out as a man to have a chance to get laid,while foids just exist JFL it's so hard but i guess it's worth it
life on E A S Y M O D E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate

I don't make the rules. But I don't play the game either. And I guess I'm not really much of an expert commentator. I'm a couch quarterback.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
truth be told

• +1

Isn't the animal kingdom also like this?

• +1
You guys are delusional.

• +1
If she finds you good looking enough she will fuck you inside a public toilet.

• +1
The upside of being a neurotic mess is that I have "tics" to help me cope. I do things repetitively to feel better such as
1. Bodybuilding (doing exactly my routine on the exact days and increasing weight when needed)
2. Eating at the same time and similar things for every meal
3. Caring for my skin (makes me feel so calm and relaxed and in control when I do all my shit St the end of the day)
4. CLEANING. I clean and dust and vacuum and shit excessively because I can't stand a messy living space

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer, Peruvian and 1 other person
I live like a pig

• +1
In my country if you Hook up with a girl you take her to a "hostal" basically a building with rooms to stay for the night.

This Is why try more with women I know have a place to have sex. Except for one who payéd the hostel.

• +1
Would depend on how old you are though. Younger girls would be more ok with college-dorm type rooms imo, at least for casual sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and FrothySolutions
Would depend on how old you are though. Younger girls would be more ok with college-dorm type rooms imo, at least for casual sex.
I think those types would actually prefer this ngl. As long as it's well kept

• +1
room cleaning is cathartic tbh. always nice to have a clean room that doesnt reflect the constant disarray in my brain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
OV ER FOR NON HOUSEMAXXERS JUST ROPE IF YOU DIDNT CLEAN UR ROOM NGLNLG

• +1