'We the people' is the biggest fucking cope in human history

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Ever note how normies try to present themselves as some homogeneous entity whenever the issue of unequal outcomes (money, sex, etc) comes up? "We the people blah blah this, we the people blah blah that."

Just lol.

There isn't actually such a thing as 'the people." :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

There are just failures and chads/rich/successful/etc. And they DON'T share interest. There is literally no bigger giveaway that somebody is a loser coper than the fact that they try to hide their own mediocrity by lumping themselves in with someone superior to them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Gaia262, Gonthar and 17 others
:blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypergamy, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
Why does a bigger penis feel better?

Jack Roden
, MBA from Louisiana State University (1982)
Answered May 30, 2019

Depends on the woman I guess. I had made my wife orgasm almost everytime we had sex early in our marriage. We had a random 3some with another guy one night in our mid 20’s. I found out to late he was well endowed, her first large penis. He was eight inches and much thicker than my five. She orgasmed seconds after he penetrated her and came three more time in less than ten minutes. Being a good wife she told him not to come in her although she was on the pill and it was the early 80’s and there was no fear. She said it just like I was the only one who got to do that. About nine minutes later she was commanding him to come inside her. β€œ Oh God I want you to come in my pussy!” Were her exact words. She had been with two other guys before me, apparently neither were a great deal bigger than me.

I still remember her exact words to him as he lay on top of her. β€œ I didn’t know big ones felt so much better, omg that was incredible.”

My penis has felt tiny ever since.

I left my wife after our adventure. She’s since has three kids with him

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
More like "We the copers"

• +1
Reactions: gogger, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Bad drug. How has it helped u
been taking it for a month, it has helped a bit in removing the random stuff I worry about in my head (which I don't even have to worry about, it's just a fucking chemical reaction that happens involuntarily:feelswah:), doctor told me yesterday that she's going to increase the dose and im going to get it tomorrow. I have a type of "anxiety" which is like I said weird because I don't want to worry about it, it just happens because of chemical reactions in my brain:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19036
Did it help you?
And any worthwhile effects you noticed?
been taking it for a month, it has helped a bit in removing the random stuff I worry about in my head (which I don't even have to worry about, it's just a fucking chemical reaction that happens involuntarily:feelswah:), doctor told me yesterday that she's going to increase the dose and im going to get it tomorrow. I have a type of "anxiety" which is like I said weird because I don't want to worry about it, it just happens because of chemical reactions in my brain:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Havent noticed any side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I was on Wellbutrin for ages but then I stopped taking it because the life problems that were causing my anxiety no longer mattered as much. It's not chemical. There's just stuff going on in your head.

same thing as "the X community" meme

there is no community

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I was on Wellbutrin for ages but then I stopped taking it because the life problems that were causing my anxiety no longer mattered as much. It's not chemical. There's just stuff going on in your head.
Chemical imbalances in your head cause that stuff, me and you have had different stuff to deal with is all:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ever note how normies try to present themselves as some homogeneous entity whenever the issue of unequal outcomes (money, sex, etc) comes up? "We the people blah blah this, we the people blah blah that."

Just lol.

There isn't actually such a thing as 'the people." :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

There are just failures and chads/rich/successful/etc. And they DON'T share interest. There is literally no bigger giveaway that somebody is a loser coper than the fact that they try to hide their own mediocrity by lumping themselves in with someone superior to them.
Based as always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Gaia262

Jack Roden
Answered May 30, 2019

Depends on the woman I guess. I had made my wife orgasm almost everytime we had sex early in our marriage. We had a random 3some with another guy one night in our mid 20’s. I found out to late he was well endowed, her first large penis. He was eight inches and much thicker than my five. She orgasmed seconds after he penetrated her and came three more time in less than ten minutes. Being a good wife she told him not to come in her although she was on the pill and it was the early 80’s and there was no fear. She said it just like I was the only one who got to do that. About nine minutes later she was commanding him to come inside her. β€œ Oh God I want you to come in my pussy!” Were her exact words. She had been with two other guys before me, apparently neither were a great deal bigger than me.

I still remember her exact words to him as he lay on top of her. β€œ I didn’t know big ones felt so much better, omg that was incredible.”

Taller and bigger dick men usually father more children

I know its a fact For taller men:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jack Roden
Answered May 30, 2019

fucking brutal