We were talking about conspiracy theories and Mum just said "round all Jews up and kill them"

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It came after Dad talked about Davos, Klaus Schwab and how Jews run most companies. Then Mum said "all Jews should be rounded up and killed, and restart the entire world to zero". She then claimed that the weather is controlled by the Jews because of record hot waters in the oceans. I brought up Hurricane Lee (set to be a category 5) and Hurricane Jova (likely already a 5) and Mum claims "all hurricanes, like Katrina, Irma, Idalia and Lee are controlled by the Jews who install geothermal heat pumps underwater to heat the oceans, get some devices to moisten the air and control hurricanes so they damage white, black and Asian people's homes" and noted "that's why no hurricanes go to Israel, or if a hurricane devastates America, the Jews take 99% of the relief money donated by us fools". She also claimed that "unlike in Gulf states, poorer countries that discover oil have 95% of their funds sucked out to American organizations so the Jews profit and not the locals".

She said "the ADL should be banned, because if someone criticises a Jew they're crucified but they criticise and mistreat black and other minority people". She also said "what's wrong with me saying I'm proud to be English".

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 31155 and 10 others
another day another xangsane schizo larp

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 32285, Graham and 18 others
The jews are after me no cap

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
another day another xangsane schizo larp
No. She was super passionate about it. She said a "world reset is needed so us hardworking people can have an even share of the money and not just circulated by a handful of Jews".

Lol the weather is controlled by the jews

A group of praying mantis like entities that wear white lab coats control the weather. People have seen them and have been transported to their space ships while on DMT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Elvisandreaa, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Xangsane

your gf and family schizo delusions get worse everyday. please take your meds already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TsarTsar444, horizontallytall and 5 others
Lol the weather is controlled by the jews

A group of praying mantis like entities that wear white lab coats control the weather. People have seen them and have been transported to their space ships while on DMT
Mum says Jews put humidifiers and geothermal heat pumps in the oceans near where poor people live

Do your parents still have sex @Xangsane ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid and Acne Victim
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Acne Victim
No. She was super passionate about it. She said a "world reset is needed so us hardworking people can have an even share of the money and not just circulated by a handful of Jews".
Bazed

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
It came after Dad talked about Davos, Klaus Schwab and how Jews run most companies. Then Mum said "all Jews should be rounded up and killed, and restart the entire world to zero". She then claimed that the weather is controlled by the Jews because of record hot waters in the oceans. I brought up Hurricane Lee (set to be a category 5) and Hurricane Jova (likely already a 5) and Mum claims "all hurricanes, like Katrina, Irma, Idalia and Lee are controlled by the Jews who install geothermal heat pumps underwater to heat the oceans, get some devices to moisten the air and control hurricanes so they damage white, black and Asian people's homes" and noted "that's why no hurricanes go to Israel, or if a hurricane devastates America, the Jews take 99% of the relief money donated by us fools". She also claimed that "unlike in Gulf states, poorer countries that discover oil have 95% of their funds sucked out to American organizations so the Jews profit and not the locals".

She said "the ADL should be banned, because if someone criticises a Jew they're crucified but they criticise and mistreat black and other minority people". She also said "what's wrong with me saying I'm proud to be English".
Your mother is aware of the lies of the Khazars. We'll be looking to recruit her soon

Whose the avi I remember him

Another not so subtle larp from the negress lover.

Meds though

Kidnap nigger kids instead

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Least schizo .org user

JUST TAKE THE MEDS
TAKE THEM OR I WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SHIT INSIDE YOU

Your mom is a bozo.

I hate (((them))) the most dont get me wrong, but the tornado part is just bs

Extremely based.

Jews are the spawn of satan.
I told mum it's antisemitic but she said they aren't special, Muslims are God's chosen people, not Jews.

I told mum it's antisemitic but she said they aren't special, Muslims are God's chosen people, not Jews.
Muslims might think they are the chosen people of their god, but Christians are the true "chosen" people of the true God of the world. ;) Anyhow, Jews are the people of satan, case closed.

• JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Muslims might think they are the chosen people of their god, but Christians are the true "chosen" people of the true God of the world. ;) Anyhow, Jews are the people of satan, case closed.
She's a convert

She is right. There’s nothing wrong with saying the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She is right. There’s nothing wrong with saying the truth.
Why do you think so?
Mum says Jews put humidifiers and geothermal heat pumps in the oceans near where poor people live
I showed mum Hurricane Jova this morning at breakfast and how she intensified into a potent Category 5 within 24 hours and she said "Hurricane Jova is a Jewish invention and so is Lee" and claimed "if Jova did that in the open ocean, Lee or one closer to land could copy Jova's behaviour, make landfall, and will end all black, white and Asian humanity while Jews laugh"

Screenshot 20230907 124108

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Why do you think so?
Because there’s enough proof to think so. They can’t hide it anymore.
I showed mum Hurricane Jova this morning at breakfast and how she intensified into a potent Category 5 within 24 hours and she said "Hurricane Jova is a Jewish invention and so is Lee" and claimed "if Jova did that in the open ocean, Lee or one closer to land could copy Jova's behaviour, make landfall, and will end all black, white and Asian humanity while Jews laugh"

View attachment 2420316
Another good observation. Media blow’s thing’s out of proportion for the benefit of some people.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why do you think so?

View attachment 2420316
@emeraldglass jfl @ this forecast

Hurricane Jova Forecast Discussion
Home Public Adv Fcst Adv Discussion Wind Probs Graphics Archive

WTPZ41 KNHC 070837
TCDEP1

Hurricane Jova Discussion Number 11
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL EP112023
300 AM MDT Thu Sep 07 2023

Jova appears to have halted its rather impressive intensification.
The central dense overcast has become more asymmetric, with deep
bursts of convection developing to the south of the circulation,
and the cloud top temperatures have generally warmed. The initial
intensity is held at 140 kt to represent a blend of the subjective
and objective satellite intensity estimates that range between
134-155 kt.

Atmospheric and oceanic conditions remain conducive for some
additional strengthening. However, structural changes such as the
eyewall replacement cycles discussed in the previous advisory, may
cause some short-term intensity fluctuations. The NHC prediction
still allows for some strengthening within 12 h before beginning a
rapid weakening trend as the hurricane moves over increasingly
cooler ocean waters and into a dry and stable airmass. By the end of
forecast period, simulated satellite imagery from the GFS model
suggests the cyclone will be devoid of convection, and official
forecast shows Jova to be a post-tropical remnant low by day 5.

The hurricane continues to move west-northwestward at 14 kt around
the edge of a mid-level ridge centered over northern Mexico. The
ridge is expected to be the dominate steering feature during the
next few days and Jova should maintain the same general motion until
the end of the forecast period. At that point the weakening,
shallow vortex should turn westward in the low-level flow. The NHC
track forecast has been shifted to the north slightly and is a bit
slower than the previous prediction, still between the HCCA and TVCN
consensus aids.

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INIT 07/0900Z 16.4N 114.4W 140 KT 160 MPH
12H 07/1800Z 17.3N 116.4W 150 KT 175 MPH
24H 08/0600Z 18.5N 119.1W 135 KT 155 MPH
36H 08/1800Z 19.7N 121.7W 120 KT 140 MPH
48H 09/0600Z 20.9N 124.2W 100 KT 115 MPH
60H 09/1800Z 22.2N 126.3W 80 KT 90 MPH
72H 10/0600Z 23.4N 128.1W 60 KT 70 MPH
96H 11/0600Z 25.0N 130.6W 40 KT 45 MPH
120H 12/0600Z 25.5N 133.5W 30 KT 35 MPH...POST-TROP/REMNT LOW

$$
Forecaster O'Pry

Because there’s enough proof to think so. They can’t hide it anymore.

Another good observation. Media blow’s thing’s out of proportion for the benefit of some people.
Have you heard of #BANTHEADL?

Even Lipstick Alley don't like Jews.

Based mum

Why do you think so?

View attachment 2420316
@howtallareyou

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
Why do you think so?

View attachment 2420316
I doubt hurricane Lee is ending humanity lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back