We whites loses, BBC wins 😕😔

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844

I want to be black
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Sens

I want to be black

1688235133037
 
F39910C5 C801 477C B8EB 9AC92437E3F7
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hades, molluskmuncher and 3 others
Hypergamy bro
 
But this guy in video is ugly, i much more beaultiful than him
3488958 Screenshot 20220416 1957042
but I still can't get as many Scandinavian pussy as he could
Hypergamy bro
 
Black people didn’t exist before the 1500s.

Jewish Mystics first crafted them from Fire and Earth to defend the Prague Ghettos.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hades, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
in south america,
niggers get death
whites get life
 
Impossible to be incel as a nt black dude. He's abhorrent looking but because he's black and nt he can get decent looking white girls. Thank fuck my mom chose a black man to let impregnate her. If I was full white I would be incel, I swear to God
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Impossible to be incel as a nt black dude. He's abhorrent looking but because he's black and nt he can get decent looking white girls. Thank fuck my mom chose a black man to let impregnate her. If I was full white I would be incel, I swear to God
if you were completely white you would have absurd appeal among women, would you rather look like a monkey or Louis Partridge?
 
if you were completely white you would have absurd appeal among women, would you rather look like a monkey or Louis Partridge?
this guy
 
if you were completely white you would have absurd appeal among women, would you rather look like a monkey or Louis Partridge?
If I was white I wouldn't be 6'6 because white men aren't tall. I'd have more appeal as a mulatto than I ever would as a white man because mulatto is ideal in 2023.
Louis Partridge barely passes as white wtf nigga looks latino. No thank you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
Impossible to be incel as a nt black dude. He's abhorrent looking but because he's black and nt he can get decent looking white girls. Thank fuck my mom chose a black man to let impregnate her. If I was full white I would be incel, I swear to God
big dick energy is too strong in blacks
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
deep down u want to be a bbc slayer, u and blackgymmax are like yin yang. u are like a mirror copy.
I said that I wanted to be black in this post, I'm a white pretty boy and I have a lot less SMV than this guy
 
It’s so fucking over whitexisters, I curse Yakub for creating us
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
10
sub3buck
S
hipletslayer11
Replies
3
Views
55
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
hahalolol
Replies
2
Views
44
hahalolol
hahalolol
asianncel
Replies
10
Views
118
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
1_lifechanging_mome
Replies
1
Views
45
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top