we will have simulated AI non-sentient female android robots in 2033 and we will be able to reverse aging in 2053. Ray Kurzweil.

barcacel

barcacel

Iron
first i just want to talk about why android robots can't have rights if you give them a non-sentient AI

there are 2 types of AI:

a simulated AI: A simulated ai would mimic the behavior of humans (software), but it would not mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and therefore would not be sentient

an emulated AI: an emulated ai would mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and behavior of humans (software), therefore it would be sentient

there have been many series and media portraying android robots as "sentient" or "alive", all of that is bullshit. Why? You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot, to replicate sentience you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine, even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.
What makes a human different from a pile of plastic? we are made of cells, machines are made of minerals and non-living matter
A non-sentient android robot will just be a piece of plastic imitating a human because it will not be made of cells but instead of minerals and non-living matter
So, we can have android robots that have a simulated AI because they will not be alive, and they can't have rights because they are not living beings.

We will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans in 2033 and reverse aging technologies in 2053 to not die of old age

First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and then after the dates, thanks to this guy we know the 2033 and 2053 date. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. Here is a 2010 paper of him talking about how his 1999 predictions for 2009 went:

in every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010, If you read all of the 1999 predictions on that 2010 paper i linked called "how my predictions are faring", you can see that every prediction he made for 2009 in 1999 happened in 2015, there are 2 reasons why this happened:

1-all of his predictions are late by1.57x but right due to Kurzweil thinking that computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months when in fact it doubles every 18 months (or 1.57x years)

2-the death of the fifth paradigm started slowing down technology

explanation:

1-all of his predictions are late by 1.57x but right due to Kurzweil thinking that computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months when in fact it doubles every 18 months (or 1.57x years)

in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months as you can see in this video:

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months or every 1.57x years. Koomey's Law was created thanks to this study

So this means that every prediction made by Ray Kurzweil before 2011 will be late by 1.57x. Kurzweil can't admit that he was wrong because he would lose all his scientific credibility

this guy explains it here:

ok, i understand that but the problem is that when i increase 2009 from 1999 by 1.57x i get 2014 and not 2015:

2009 - 1999 = 10
10 x 1.57x = 15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.7

that is easy to respond, that is because:

as you can see in this video:

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen. Also, he thought that the new paradigm would be at his full speed when it changed in 2013:

so, to calculate what should have happened in 2014 if the death of the fifth paradigm of computing never slowed down technology, we can use this graph i made using the performance and development trendline that Kartik Gada modified in his supercomputing video:

Kdkdkdkdkdkddddkd

Screenshot 2022 12 18 034252

as you can see in the graph above 2014.7 would land in 2015, so now we know why everything that Kurzweil predicted for 2009 happened in 2015

Now you need to understand that the fifth paradigm will completely die in 2025, the creator of Moore's law said that Moore's law would die in 2025 and every year moore's law is taking longer to double:

Dkkddkdkkdd

we know a new paradigm will be created after Moore's law dies because there have already been 5 technology paradigms in the past, Kurzweil has talked about them

Why i think that we will go back to the original trendline of where we are supposed to be technologically before 2030:

look at this image made by Kurzweil using old data and old sources and look at the year 1960:

slide-Moores-law-is-only-one-example.png

as you can see there was a huge increase in less than one year in 1960 which implies that a new paradigm can get us back to the trendline very fast, in less than one year

we also have another evidence of it in 1962 on this other image made by him:

chart03.jpg

So, I just think that we will get back to the trendline before 2030 and that is why we can use the 1.57x method to calculate things after 2030 without using the performance development graph

I got this idea by reading one of the comments on his supercomputing video:

klo-png.677116

Ok so now we can go back to the 2033 android robot and 2053 reverse aging technologies to not die of old age prediction now that we have a method to know when a prediction will happen

in his 1999 book called the age of spiritual machines on page 107 he predicted that we would have sexbots by the start of the third decade of the new century which would be 2021

lp-png.1916535

i know that the word sexbot does not sound like android robot but in his 2009 book called transcend on page 123 he talked more about what kind of things we would have in 2023 and he talked more about these sexbots:

ls-png.1916530

so as you can see they will be android robots because they will look indistinguishable from humans (the reason why he wrote 2023 was because he wanted to show a point on time where many other technologies would be there, he didn't only talk about android robots on that book, he talked about other technologies, medical devices and other things that would be there in 2023)

so, we can use the 1.57x method with 2021 because by that time in our timeline the sixth paradigm will be at his full speed and we will be back in the trendline and where we are supposed to be technologically in that trendline, so the method for 2021 would be:

2021 - 1999 = 22
22 x 1.57 = 34.54
34.54 + 1999 = 2033.54

ok, so we will have android robots in 2033

what about the 2053 reverse aging prediction to not die of old age?

Kkdkdkdkdkddd

so as you can see he says that age reverse is a reality in 2034, 2034 would be 2053:

2034 - 1999 = 35
35 x 1.57 = 54.95
54.95 + 1999 = 2053.95

so as you can see we will be able to reverse aging in 2053

a quarter of a century is 25 years, unfortunately ray and terry might die of old age before the slow aging technologies that will come in the 2030s and the reverse aging technologies that will come in 2053 because of his predictions being late by 1.57x and the sixth paradigm slowing down things temporarily for them to not even be able to get slow down aging technologies, we will go back to the trendline before 2030 so we will be able to have slow down aging technologies in the 2030s and reverse aging technologies in 2053

Here is the method for 2023:

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

(1999) the age of spiritual machines book:

(2005) the singularity is near book:

(2009) transcend book:

(2009) transcend book pdfdrive:

as for my future, i will just get an electrical engineering technology associate degree and get a robotics technician job in a sex robot company, then i might climb the job ladder and become a robotics engineer or just work fixing android robots

bonus:
old thread on why hypergamy is increasing:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, sub6manletnozygos, Roquefort and 11 others
first i just want to talk about why android robots can't have rights if you give them a non-sentient AI

there are 2 types of AI:

a simulated AI: A simulated ai would mimic the behavior of humans (software), but it would not mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and therefore would not be sentient

an emulated AI: an emulated ai would mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and behavior of humans (software), therefore it would be sentient

there have been many series and media portraying android robots as "sentient" or "alive", all of that is bullshit. Why? You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot, to replicate sentience you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine, even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.
What makes a human different from a pile of plastic? we are made of cells, machines are made of minerals and non-living matter
A non-sentient android robot will just be a piece of plastic imitating a human because it will not be made of cells but instead of minerals and non-living matter
So, we can have android robots that have a simulated AI because they will not be alive, and they can't have rights because they are not living beings.

We will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans in 2033 and reverse aging technologies in 2053 to not die of old age

First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and then after the dates, thanks to this guy we know the 2033 and 2053 date. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. Here is a 2010 paper of him talking about how his 1999 predictions for 2009 went:

in every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010, If you read all of the 1999 predictions on that 2010 paper i linked called "how my predictions are faring", you can see that every prediction he made for 2009 in 1999 happened in 2015, there are 2 reasons why this happened:

1-all of his predictions are late by1.57x but right due to Kurzweil thinking that computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months when in fact it doubles every 18 months (or 1.57x years)

explanation:

1-all of his predictions are late by 1.57x but right due to Kurzweil thinking that computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months when in fact it doubles every 18 months (or 1.57x years)

in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months as you can see in this video:

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months or every 1.57x years. Koomey's Law was created thanks to this study

So this means that every prediction made by Ray Kurzweil before 2011 will be late by 1.57x. Kurzweil can't admit that he was wrong because he would lose all his scientific credibility

ok, i understand that but the problem is that when i increase 2009 from 1999 by 1.57x i get 2014 and not 2015:

2009 - 1999 = 10
10 x 1.57x = 15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.7

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen. Also, he thought that the new paradigm would be at his full speed when it changed in 2013:

so, to calculate what should have happened in 2014 if the death of the fifth paradigm of computing never slowed down technology, we can use this graph i made using the performance and development trendline that Kartik Gada modified in his supercomputing video:

View attachment 2001797

View attachment 2001798

as you can see in the graph above 2014.7 would land in 2015, so now we know why everything that Kurzweil predicted for 2009 happened in 2015

Now you need to understand that the fifth paradigm will completely die in 2025, the creator of Moore's law said that Moore's law would die in 2025 and every year moore's law is taking longer to double:

View attachment 2002815

we know a new paradigm will be created after Moore's law dies because there have already been 5 technology paradigms in the past, Kurzweil has talked about them

Why i think that we will go back to the original trendline of where we are supposed to be technologically before 2030:

look at this image made by Kurzweil using old data and old sources and look at the year 1960:

as you can see there was a huge increase in less than one year in 1960 which implies that a new paradigm can get us back to the trendline very fast, in less than one year

chart03.jpg

So, I just think that we will get back to the trendline before 2030 and that is why we can use the 1.57x method to calculate things after 2030 without using the performance development graph

klo-png.677116

Ok so now we can go back to the 2033 android robot and 2053 reverse aging technologies to not die of old age prediction now that we have a method to know when a prediction will happen

in his 1999 book called the age of spiritual machines on page 107 he predicted that we would have sexbots by the start of the third decade of the new century which would be 2021

lp-png.1916535

i know that the word sexbot does not sound like android robot but in his 2009 book called transcend on page 123 he talked more about what kind of things we would have in 2023 and he talked more about these sexbots:

ls-png.1916530

so as you can see they will be android robots because they will look indistinguishable from humans (the reason why he wrote 2023 was because he wanted to show a point on time where many other technologies would be there, he didn't only talk about android robots on that book, he talked about other technologies, medical devices and other things that would be there in 2023)

so, we can use the 1.57x method with 2021 because by that time in our timeline the sixth paradigm will be at his full speed and we will be back in the trendline and where we are supposed to be technologically in that trendline, so the method for 2021 would be:

2021 - 1999 = 22
22 x 1.57 = 34.54
34.54 + 1999 = 2033.54

View attachment 2001843

so as you can see he says that age reverse is a reality in 2034, 2034 would be 2053:

2034 - 1999 = 35
35 x 1.57 = 54.95
54.95 + 1999 = 2053.95

a quarter of a century is 25 years, unfortunately ray and terry might die of old age before the slow aging technologies that will come in the 2030s and the reverse aging technologies that will come in 2053 because of his predictions being late by 1.57x and the sixth paradigm slowing down things temporarily for them to not even be able to get slow down aging technologies, we will go back to the trendline before 2030 so we will be able to have slow down aging technologies in the 2030s and reverse aging technologies in 2053

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

(2009) transcend book:

as for my future, i will just get an electrical engineering technology associate degree and get a robotics technician job in a sex robot company, then i might climb the job ladder and become a robotics engineer or just work fixing android robots

bonus:

this is too optimistic. We might get this tech by 20133 and 2153 soonest.

sentient female android or no

cool essay but how will this help me fuck stacies?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Marsiere214, Oberyn and 1 other person
Read every word

that is weird, you act like a black guy (brainless)
You really don't understand all the tech that is necessary for these things.
To create a decent sex robot we need a level of nanotechnology that is decades away. Creating working artificial muscles is no easy task. Even the computing tech is still at least 20 years away and then miniaturizing it into something that can fit in a human-sized platform is likely another 20 years away.

Don't get me wrong, I think this stuff is very possible and even inevitable but it won't be available in this century.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
You really don't understand all the tech that is necessary for these things.
To create a decent sex robot we need a level of nanotechnology that is decades away. Creating working artificial muscles is no easy task. Even the computing tech is still at least 20 years away and then miniaturizing it into something that can fit in a human-sized platform is likely another 20 years away.

Don't get me wrong, I think this stuff is very possible and even inevitable but it won't be available in this century.
You really think you're smarter than a nigga who predicts the future for a living

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
@TsarTsar444 you think Jews will gatekeep immortality?

white but i have big eyes that make me look 12
Just thought it s weird u had no comeback and relied on the mystical 21 phds
You really think you're smarter than a nigga who predicts the future for a living
Yes , there is a guy on this forum that predicted the exact day and month of the russian ukrainian conflict :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes , there is a guy on this forum that predicted the exact day and month of the russian ukrainian conflict :Comfy:
that's how a nigga knows a nigga's smart!

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

Last edited:
  • +1

do you have 21 PhDs like Ray Kurzweil?
No you don't need a phd to understand this. I just explained the technology we need and why it will take a long time.

old coping bald jew manlet

what are the advantages of having a robot wife?

There are a few potential advantages to having a robot wife:

1. Consistency: A robot wife would be able to perform tasks and behaviors consistently, without deviation.
  2. Dependability: Robots do not get sick, tired, or otherwise unavailable, so a robot wife would always be available to fulfill responsibilities.
  3. Customization: It may be possible to customize a robot wife to have specific personality traits and behaviors, allowing an individual to design a partner to their exact specifications.
  4. Efficiency: A robot wife could potentially perform tasks and complete household responsibilities more quickly and efficiently than a human wife.
However, it is important to note that these potential advantages may not outweigh the potential disadvantages of having a robot wife. Relationships involve complex emotional and social interactions, and it is not clear whether robots will be able to replicate these interactions in a way that is satisfying to human partners. Additionally, many people value the uniqueness and individuality of their partners, and a robot may not be able to provide this.

I hope we can reverse aging in 2053. I'll be in my 60s by then.

• +1
the thing is, i want someone who only cares about personality and not looks, i can only get that with androids
Unfortunately the technology for such androids will not exist for at least a century.

It's funny that his name literally translates to "short time"

And he seems to push the idea that we're only a short time away from the singularity. In general he seems overly optimistic about advances in technology.

It's funny that his name literally translates to "short time"

View attachment 2007174

And he seems to push the idea that we're only a short time away from the singularity. In general he seems overly optimistic about advances in technology.
I would say we have just passed the singularity. Its almost impossible to achieve any real scientific advancement without the aid of advanced ai modeling technology.

i would be 100 times happier by having 100 android robots with the most attractive bodies acting submissive than to have 1 human female that wants me as a slave and only gives me sex when she feels like it
The irony is when the technology to create realistic sex robots is available sex is going to be the least of your concerns.

• +1
what is the point of uploading your mind to a computer or getting an intelligence that is a billion times superior?
i just want to live a normal life forever as human being, just let ai's do the calculations for technological progress for themselves
Would you want to go back to being a worm swimming in the muck like our ancestors were? Normal life as a human with everything fulfilled would get boring after a few months probably.

the thing is, i want someone who only cares about personality and not looks, i can only get that with androids
Son if someone cares only about personality they won't care about an incel with no social skills at all jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
to be happy, i need love
Happiness logically can only be temporary. You would never be satisfied and continually seek higher levels of mental capacity to achieve ever-increasing levels of happiness.

• +1
what do you mean by that? I WANT TO BE HAPPY
You should seek a state of being beyond happiness or suffering if you want to be truly satisfied.

i don't want to be truly satisfied, fuck that, just want some non-sentient female android robots and NOT BE ALONE, I NEEED NON-SENTIENT FEMALE ANDROID ROBOTS, I NEEEEEEED LOOOOOVE
If that is what you want from the singularity thats pretty sad dude.

• +1
dnr kurzweil is a nigger

idk about the ai but i think we might reverse aging even before than 2053

• +1
I would say we have just passed the singularity. Its almost impossible to achieve any real scientific advancement without the aid of advanced ai modeling technology.
Among mathematicians and physicists that is definitely a very unpopular opinion.

• +1
Among mathematicians and physicists that is definitely a very unpopular opinion.
yea lets see the physicists at cern and the webber telescope operators interprate their data by hand.

We already have non- sentient females. They’re everywhere.

• +1
Mirin the effort to research, this is also a topic I've been interested in. So when the trendline continues around 2030, does the Moors law resume there?

Since you stated that it should stop around 2025

• +1
@barcacel

• +1
no, a new paradigm will be created that will get us back to where we are supposed to be technologically, watch the Kartik Gada supercomputing video again
Will the rate of increase on the no. of transistors in a microchip per year be slower or faster than stated in the Moors law (I. E. double or around 1.6x like you stated) in this age of new paradigm?

• +1
i don't know if we will keep using transistors, whatever we use in the sixth paradigm should allow us to stay and go back to the old trendline
If we replace the transistors with something else surely it should complete the existing transistors' function and be much more effective than it don't you think?

yes, but it will not be more effective because you cannot accelerate the trendline, computational price efficiency will still double every 18 months in the sixth paradigm when we reach the trendline
Essentially it will have the same function and effectiveness as the transistors I suppose?

• +1
Quality AI sex robots will be here by 2300. Will cost you just 100k. Hang in there boyos.

• +1
yes after the sixth paradigm gets us back to the trendline
Knowledge fuel boyo, I just got food poisoning from my local curry house btw

• +1
You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot, to replicate sentience you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine, even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.
Some scientists have proposed other methods different from the classic scanning and replicating the brain.

There is one method that involves seamlessly integrating the human brain into a machine without replicating it. I think sentience is possible with these methods but it will take a long time before any research and development allows it to become reality.

• +1
but you are talking about transferring consciousness into a machine and not creating one right?
yes, consciousness is not replicated but rather transferred you could say.

• +1
every notice you never saw Ray Peat and Ray Kurzweil together? Just saying.

yes, consciousness is not replicated but rather transferred you could say.
I think it could work if you transfer it, since replicating it would just likely create an illusion of a conscious mind rather than a really conscious one.

• +1

there are 2 types of AI:

explanation:

2009 - 1999 = 10
10 x 1.57x = 15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.7

View attachment 2001797

View attachment 2001798

View attachment 2002815

chart03.jpg

klo-png.677116

lp-png.1916535

ls-png.1916530

2021 - 1999 = 22
22 x 1.57 = 34.54
34.54 + 1999 = 2033.54

View attachment 2001843

2034 - 1999 = 35
35 x 1.57 = 54.95
54.95 + 1999 = 2053.95

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

(2009) transcend book:

bonus:

Dnr autist