@we_chillingfosho
68961DE4 D885 4D73 A8E8 F0C7160FFB4A

@triggered
1E7EF88C 30A3 4894 ABD3 F08C08AE9C7A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Kristin, gamma and 2 others
@germanlooks @wanttobeattractive @ArvidGustavsson

triggered mogs him in face but the other dude is like 6ft5 so he probably has more smv

@gamma this is a very recent photo of triggered does he look better growing out his hair on sides?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
who mogs in eyes?
triggered eye mogs him hard, ive been watching prison break and he has eyes like the main chad dude, similar shape both have great pfl and eyelashes but triggereds are a slightly brighter version

also the other dude is wearing contacts

• +1
Reactions: Mobster
triggered eye mogs him hard, ive been watching prison break and he has eyes like the main chad dude, similar shape both have great pfl and eyelashes but triggereds are a slightly brighter version

View attachment 1349655 also the other dude is wearing contacts
imo if you put everyone on this forum without softmax or surgeries @triggered blows everyone out of the water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
imo if you put everyone on this forum without softmax or surgeries @triggered blows everyone out of the water
yeah his phenotype and bonestructure is extremley good but his nose and philtrum lets him down

he could probably ascend with rhino and lip reshaping to 6.5psl

yeah his phenotype and bonestructure is extremley good but his nose and philtrum lets him down

he could probably ascend with rhino and lip reshaping to 6.5psl
i understand but what’s the go with his nose? he’s lucky to not have a big beaked nose like other Italians lol

• +1
i understand but what’s the go with his nose? he’s lucky to not have a big beaked nose like other Italians lol
its to wide and in turn makes his lips look narrow even tho there not, i think if he had a thinner nose and a slightly shorter philtrum he would easily be 6.5psl

he doesn't need surgery tho he has a laycount of 43-44 i think so it doesn't really matter what i say or what anyone else says, your real rating is how women treat you and he has a big laycount so he clearly is attractive to women, he left the site anyway so it doesn't matter he was already a chad he didn't need to looksmax

• +1
its to wide and in turn makes his lips look narrow even tho there not, i think if he had a thinner nose and a slightly shorter philtrum he would easily be 6.5psl

he doesn't need surgery tho he has a laycount of 43-44 i think so it doesn't really matter what i say or what anyone else says, your real rating is how women treat you and he has a big laycount so he clearly is attractive to women, he left the site anyway so it doesn't matter he was already a chad he didn't need to looksmax
a lot of people disliked him i seen a thread where @Frank Jack said he had bad eye colour and yeah it just seemed like a lot didn’t like him

• +1
both have insane bones

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@LooksOverAll i want to tag you since you seem very knowledgeable who is better facially?

a lot of people say height is everything but majority of high profile actors are 5’11 or less it’s weird what’s your take on it?
face, character and skill matters a lot more than height within the film industry i suppose
also isnt his picture airbrushed

• +1
face, character and skill matters a lot more than height within the film industry i suppose
also isnt his picture airbrushed
what does airbrush do? i agree with what you said there!

• +1
@gamma this is a very recent photo of triggered does he look better growing out his hair on sides?
Maybe shorter sides and longer on top is better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
hey triggered

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Mobster
is it true triggered wouldn’t look like this if he didn’t follow your softmax advice?
Do you think its plausible that triggered had jaw implants? his jaw is 99 percentile mirin hard

is it true triggered wouldn’t look like this if he didn’t follow your softmax advice?
Your skin looks so much better now jfl

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Mobster
  • JFL
Your skin looks so much better now jfl
i’m using a cream called stieva it’s got 0.05 tret first few nights eyes were stinging like fuck and had flakes for like the first week, skins adapting to it now tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 15252, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
i’m using a cream called stieva it’s got 0.05 tret first few nights eyes were stinging like fuck and had flakes for like the first week, skins adapting to it now tho
Water helped a lot ngl
Looks insane now your under eyes are getting better
And finasteride should take care of balding

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Water helped a lot ngl
Looks insane now your under eyes are getting better
And finasteride should take care of balding
0.5 tret sorry i always put an extra 0 for some reason lol, also the cerave cleanser and moisturiser is so fresh and clean i love it

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
triggered chadlite other guy is htn

0.5 tret sorry i always put an extra 0 for some reason lol, also the cerave cleanser and moisturiser is so fresh and clean i love it
Nice bro seems to be working though
Skin genuinely looks good deaged a lot.

Nice bro seems to be working though
Skin genuinely looks good deaged a lot.
i was thinking about going the clean shave to deage even more but as soon as i shave i feel like a cuck and regret it 😂 yeh your routine helped a lot bro.

i thought about shortening philtrum but at the same time no girl goes “he’s got a fucked philtrum” so i was wondering if it was even worth it lol

• +1
“he’s got a fucked philtrum”
its a subconcious thing they see, they cannot express why you look off but its a failo that registers through the human brain

women dont know what negative canthal tilt is but it's an overall unattractive trait

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
you use sunscreen as well i assume?
no sunscreen as i’ve only been applying retin before bed when it was stinging i was putting it on before bed and first thing in the morning lol

• +1
Is crisik photoshopped or he got surgery? He's completely different from old pics
isn’t he labelled as the photoshop god?

• +1
no sunscreen as i’ve only been applying retin before bed when it was stinging i was putting it on before bed and first thing in the morning lol
use sunscreen brah
especially with retin-a

order that shit online

Is crisik photoshopped or he got surgery? He's completely different from old pics
there are videos of him in motion where he looks just as good
idk maybe he has had implants, looks like more than just leanmaxxing

use sunscreen brah
especially with retin-a

order that shit online
i’ve got some sunscreen just haven’t been in the sun much and how often do you apply your retin a? i usually do it straight after I cleanse and moisturiser

there’s a big debate whether or not it should be even used near your eyes

• +1