Weak mandible = instant death

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I know water is wet but still, can't highlight enough that a weak mandible means instant death for a man.

Honestly if your mandible is weak, meaning recessed and narrow, just LDAR until you get surgery because there is no point in even trying with a fucked mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans, Deleted member 5180, animo123 and 7 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gaia262, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Ironically I've managed to get a girl just in the period of my life I was the ugliest (had severe acne case, which I treated, was super skinny, didn't care about personal higiene, dressed poorly, had depression, etc). Could be lifefuel for some.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Ironically I've managed to get a girl just in the period of my life I was the ugliest (had severe acne case, which I treated, was super skinny, didn't care about personal higiene, dressed poorly, had depression, etc). Could be lifefuel for some.
Just be lucky theory

Pics or larp. Also ur gf is probably below average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Just jut 24/7 theory

Pics or larp. Also ur gf is probably below average looking.
She wasn't ugly either. We don't have any pic together because I always refused to take. Also, it's not that hard, I've seen many uglier and far more dumb than me to engage in a conversation getting above average girls. I've even talked to a 5'7 poor guy that reportedly slept with dozens of girls FAR beautier than him (it could be true as he now befriends a cute blonde girl).

It's the "just randomly spam girls in social networks" theory. Having a car also turns you into a chad where I live.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
Getting IMDO next year after I'm finished with braces, and going to ascend.
I inherited my overbite from my cuck father, while my mother has perfect bite! That's incel luck right there.

Fuck the mental damage is done though.

But ascending in your early 20s is still better than being a 30 yo wizard,
how the fuck do people expect me to know about this blackpill shit at 18??

I had no clue, just a naive little autist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad and Qwernity
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Jaw, low bf, good skin , hair , and eye colour all mog, eye shape separates chads from models but irl Chad doesn’t need Hunter eyes but you won’t be a model without them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
I know water is wet but still, can't highlight enough that a weak mandible means instant death for a man.

Honestly if your mandible is weak, meaning recessed and narrow, just LDAR until you get surgery because there is no point in even trying with a fucked mandible.
Damn that’s crazy dog , so your telling me having a weak jaw is a looksmin :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • JFL
My lower jaw is recessed and downward grown but my front is decent

The mandible makes the man, separates a child from a mature respectable man. You can be any height but with a weak lower third you will never be treated like a grown up man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and 1 other person
She wasn't ugly either. We don't have any pic together because I always refused to take. Also, it's not that hard, I've seen many uglier and far more dumb than me to engage in a conversation getting above average girls. I've even talked to a 5'7 poor guy that reportedly slept with dozens of girls FAR beautier than him (it could be true as he now befriends a cute blonde girl).

It's the "just randomly spam girls in social networks" theory. Having a car also turns you into a chad where I live.
Yeah ive seen a 5’2 balding indian janitor mad slaying