Weakest Part of my Face?

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

Right now, I think it's my soft Jawline and chubby face TBH, but I want more opinions.
(ignore the hair and sweat, I just came back from the Gym)

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Weakest feature may be ears and lip shape, but full lips so that's good. Also nose but it's because of the angle that's why your nostrils show I think. Barely noticeable. Lose facial fat (you've already heard this since you're at the gym). There's Chad bones under that fat, your cheekbones are prominent. Make your eyebrows black. You don't have negative canthal tilt even with that angle. Get rid of that small amount of acne and get a haircut with short on the sides and long in the middle. White, blue eyes, and 6'1. Can easily ascend big-time after those looksmaxxes. Shouldn't even be here.

• +1
Reactions: x5oCrackL0rd-099, Deleted member 6401, HorseFace and 1 other person
Weakest feature may be ears and lip shape, but full lips so that's good. Also nose but it's because of the angle that's why your nostrils show I think. Barely noticeable. Lose facial fat (you've already heard this since you're at the gym). There's Chad bones under that fat, your cheekbones are prominent. Make your eyebrows black. You don't have negative canthal tilt even with that angle. Get rid of that small amount of acne and get a haircut with short on the sides and long in the middle. White, blue eyes, and 6'1. Can easily ascend big-time after those looksmaxxes. Shouldn't even be here.

I appreciate the detailed feedback. Regarding me being here. I recently criticized JustChris for asking for a rating, and it would be hypocritical for me to backtrack on the comments I made earlier.

There are plenty of people here who are worse off than me, and I don't mean to diminish their experiences by acting like I'm in the same boat as them. I still do believe that I benefit from this site, even if my Looksmaxing journey is shorter than some others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lol you are somewhat gl even when fat, lose fat and you will 100% get pussy

Your weakest part is fat, that's it. If you want weakest bone, then I'd say either round chin or jaw, if not a recessive/non-promient brow (can't really tell but it seems like so, get a profile picture). Other than lose fat, train neck and you are good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sodoku
Lol you are somewhat gl even when fat, lose fat and you will 100% get pussy

Your weakest part is fat, that's it. If you want weakest bone, then I'd say either round chin or jaw, if not a recessive/non-promient brow (can't really tell but it seems like so, get a profile picture). Other than lose fat, train neck and you are good to go.

I appreciate the honesty. My chin has bothered me, but I'm afraid that even losing fat may not change the shape. My brow is proportionate, but my Jaw being soft may be the biggest bone issue.

I've been Deadlifting 3 times a week, and doing Shrugs twice a week to build up my neck. I think it was you who posted about it a while back, it's a super legit theory.

• +1
Your lips are the weakest part of your face.
Your eyes and your zygos are the best parts.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
My chin has bothered me, but I'm afraid that even losing fat may not change the shape.
It will not change shape, you could try to bonesmash but it will be tricky. Anyway when you lose fat you'll not be seen as a fat slob any more and that's great, but it's even better when you are gl when fat (because most people are even more subhuman when fat), so don't worry about it.

it's a super legit theory.
Of course it is, neck-traps-shoulders is the holy trinity and a thick neck immediately signals dominance (and I'm not even kidding on this one).

Also curls and extensions are way superior to deadlifts and shrugs when it comes to neck, lemme find the video

@Tricky Ultra-legit video, would watch the whole 12 minutes for maximum gains

• +1
I appreciate the detailed feedback. Regarding me being here. I recently criticized JustChris for asking for a rating, and it would be hypocritical for me to backtrack on the comments I made earlier.

There are plenty of people here who are worse off than me, and I don't mean to diminish their experiences by acting like I'm in the same boat as them. I still do believe that I benefit from this site, even if my Looksmaxing journey is shorter than some others.

Yeah you are right. I'm not saying "gtfo" I mean it as a compliment. Everyone is welcome here and benefits from looksmaxing. But I'm telling you boyo, there's a Chad under the facial fat. Your chin is good. Your face is proportionate, do not mess with it. Please take a before and after when you're done with your journey and post it here. I guarantee it will be a crazy transformation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy

Right now, I think it's my soft Jawline and chubby face TBH, but I want more opinions.

Dude. You're a Chad. Enuf said.

• +1
Please take a before and after when you're done with your journey and post it here. I guarantee it will be a crazy transformation.

The most crazy transformation will probably be the Acne :feelskek:
@Tricky Ultra-legit video, would watch the whole 12 minutes for maximum gains

I'll take a look, thanks (y)

• +1
The most crazy transformation will probably be the Acne :feelskek:

I'll take a look, thanks (y)
The acne isn't even that much bro but we have to be the best version of yourself. The craziest transformation will be the bone structure that's already showing even with the fat. You're gonna be getting laid 24/7, I know a Chad when I see one.

• +1
Dude. You're a Chad. Enuf said.

I really wouldn't go that far. I'd argue that Chad has social skills, even if it's just acting NT.

I've struggled with self-confidence issues my entire life, and spent the past 16 years of my life acting very Autistic. Partly thanks to me getting a job, and partly thanks to this Forum, I've been improving my social skills. I'm going to homecoming this Friday, which is the first social event I've been to willingly. I'll probably still be autismo, but thanks to @averageblokecel's guide on being low-inhib, I'm going to ask a Girl I like to dance. I know it sounds really stupid, but if I work up the courage to do it, it would be a big deal for me.
You're gonna be getting laid 24/7, I know a Chad when I see one.

While I don't agree, I appreciate the confidence boost. I'll need it this Friday for the reason I stated above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
I really wouldn't go that far. I'd argue that Chad has social skills, even if it's just acting NT.

I've struggled with self-confidence issues my entire life, and spent the past 16 years of my life acting very Autistic. Partly thanks to me getting a job, and partly thanks to this Forum, I've been improving my social skills. I'm going to homecoming this Friday, which is the first social event I've been to willingly. I'll probably still be autismo, but thanks to @averageblokecel's guide on being low-inhib, I'm going to ask a Girl I like to dance. I know it sounds really stupid, but if I work up the courage to do it, it would be a big deal for me.

While I don't agree, I appreciate the confidence boost. I'll need it this Friday for the reason I stated above.

Good luck mate and all the best.

• +1

Lol you followed my guide for real? Nice to see it works

In Spain to all the clubs I've gone you don't ask, you simply get behind and follow the process I described in another thread about how to dance lol, but yeah go for it man, I approached 11 girls on 1 night and I can tell you it's no big deal, if she says no then take it as a motivation to lose fat and train neck because when you do it that same girl will lust for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
I hope you ascend bro. You're good looking, period. and will be even more when you're done with your journey. Good luck, let us know how it goes

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Lol you followed my guide for real? Nice to see it works

I wouldn't say that I followed it exactly, but you did make some strong arguments about how important it is to be Low-Inhib, and in my own small way, I've tried to replicate the things you talked about. For example, I've:

-Approached a Girl at the Gym to ask a random question
-Asked a stranger on the sidewalk how his day was
-Made small talk with a Girl I've never spoken to after class

• +1
I wouldn't say that I followed it exactly, but you did make some strong arguments about how important it is to be Low-Inhib, and in my own small way, I've tried to replicate the things you talked about. For example, I've:

-Approached a Girl at the Gym to ask a random question
-Asked a stranger on the sidewalk how his day was
-Made small talk with a Girl I've never spoken to after class
Nice ways too, but if you wanna have non-existent inhib you got to do more crazy shit (ranging from doing push ups to lighting Up a fire and getting naked), doing that you Will get below average tier but doing more extreme things you will begin not giving a fuck

• +1
Yeah a little bit less bodyfat would go a long way for your face imo. How much fat do you have on the rest of your body?

• +1
FAT BITCH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
Definitely the cheekbones, we can't see them because of the accumulation of fat in your face. Try to lose weight, it will improve the jawline as well.

• +1
Yeah a little bit less bodyfat would go a long way for your face imo. How much fat do you have on the rest of your body?

I'd guess just under 20% bodyfat right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
I'd guess just under 20% bodyfat right now
You'd probably be chadlite at 10% bodyfat imo, looks like you have good bones under there.

• +1
You'd probably be chadlite at 10% bodyfat imo, looks like you have good bones under there.

TFW the entire Forum tells you you're a fatass :feelsrope:

All jokes aside, I appreciate the advice. I'll be sure to post a progress pic when I lose the weight.

• +1
It's ur fat level

• +1
I'd agree with you. The chubbiness of your cheeks and jaw is your weakest part imo. Body fat reduction is, as you already know, the easiest way to remedy that to some extent, and begin gaining some jaw definition.

Neck training would also really help you.

Other than that, it looks to me like your nostrils are flaring. They're more visible than they should be at a front angle like this, although that could also be because of the angle of the camera, it being slightly low. I've no idea how to remedy that, but I'm sure there's surgery for it out there, like there is for seemingly everything these days.

• +1
Mouth and chin. Chin is pointy so there’s not much you can do about that except surgery which I’m heavily against.

Focus on your current goals. From what we spoke about you’re on the right path.

• +1

You need to get lean, preferably ripped, after that post progress pics and we will see what needs to be done, also get rid of the acne, i'm guessing there is a slayer under all that fat.

• +1
your nose tip/mouth area falio you hard in addition to obvious face bloat.

still good looking tho

• +1
The weakest part is that you are not Harrison Ford and it holds you back

• +1
Weight and height at cm?
I would say u weight way too much according to bmi so u look kinda chubby, like boyish chubby and not chiselled masc like Harrison Ford.
No any major issue at bone structure detected, like some features could be better but no big deal

• +1
I see a chad beneath that facial fat

Lose weight and ascend.

• +1
It looks like the facial fat is just from your age, not body fat. It will go away on its own as you get older if you’re not overweight.

• +1
It looks like the facial fat is just from your age, not body fat. It will go away on its own as you get older if you’re not overweight.

I've never heard about that
Weight and height at cm?
I would say u weight way too much according to bmi so u look kinda chubby, like boyish chubby and not chiselled masc like Harrison Ford.
No any major issue at bone structure detected, like some features could be better but no big deal

185.5 cm 92kg

• +1
lose weight !!

• +1
You look like a teenager, I’m almost 40. I can tell you that age is a major part of that. I just went to my 20 year high school reunion and all of us had that “babyface” at that age. Don’t stress about it.

• +1
You look like a teenager, I’m almost 40. I can tell you that age is a major part of that. I just went to my 20 year high school reunion and all of us had that “babyface” at that age. Don’t stress about it.

I know that the human face changes, so it's possible.

• +1
Volcel. Tbh you look like Jsanza too

• +1
As someone else said, I think ears are one of them. Also your face looks a bit bloated. What's your bf? I think you can improve your facial definition. And I think I have seen your pics earlier but I don't know where. lol

• +1
419F6E44 3AC5 4847 A18C AFFB176CF3B2

Lose fat you’ve got good bones. Chad tier

jfl at bumping a thread from october 2018

lmaoo wtf.
I just had it open on my phone so I thought it was recent. @Tricky
Post ascension

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
lmaoo wtf.
I just had it open on my phone so I thought it was recent. @Tricky