Wealth and Women

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Having A LOT of money is very useful in attracting women, keeping women, and getting them to sleep with you, obviously.

But you have to be wise about it. Don’t just offer her money or buy her expensive shit.

Use the money to showcase yourself, buy expensive clothing, a sick whip, a beautiful house with ocean side view, go on vacations and travel and showcase it on IG and FaceBook. Show her she’s getting the experience of a lifetime if she manages to get you in your feelings (that you don’t have).

Spend very little on her, small gifts, she likes art? Buy her a canvas and paint brushes for $40, she likes cigs? Buy her a pack every third or fourth day. Take her out to eat and order the most expensive food, criticize her for getting something cheap and say she doesn’t know what she’s doing whilst you gorge on your super expensive steak whilst the steroids and HGH keep you lean and muscular af. NEVER give her cash.

Just showcase your wealthy, and love to spend money, and give her juuuuuust enough to convince her you’re not the greedy narcissistic fuck your actually are. And bang her brains out, get her to worship you… and as always

Push that discard button when you’re done.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel, thereallegend and Artemis
Copiummmmmmm

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Having A LOT of money is very useful in attracting women, keeping women, and getting them to sleep with you, obviously.

But you have to be wise about it. Don’t just offer her money or buy her expensive shit.

Use the money to showcase yourself, buy expensive clothing, a sick whip, a beautiful house with ocean side view, go on vacations and travel and showcase it on IG and FaceBook. Show her she’s getting the experience of a lifetime if she manages to get you in your feelings (that you don’t have).

Spend very little on her, small gifts, she likes art? Buy her a canvas and paint brushes for $40, she likes cigs? Buy her a pack every third or fourth day. Take her out to eat and order the most expensive food, criticize her for getting something cheap and say she doesn’t know what she’s doing whilst you gorge on your super expensive steak whilst the steroids and HGH keep you lean and muscular af. NEVER give her cash.

Just showcase your wealthy, and love to spend money, and give her juuuuuust enough to convince her you’re not the greedy narcissistic fuck your actually are. And bang her brains out, get her to worship you… and as always

Push that discard button when you’re done.
In just 3 posts, you are becoming my favourite writer here... Followed :Comfy:

This is basically Tricking.It doesn't really work...

In just 3 posts, you are becoming my favourite writer here... Followed :Comfy:
Why is it the world is filled with a ratio of 3 to 1 faggots to high Iqcels?

I got 3 other replies which are dogshit retarded and 1 appreciative reply.

“Copium”… this is lifefuel means you get to keep your money and fuck the women, that’s keeping your cake and eating it too, this dude is broke

“Tricking doesn’t work”… IF TRICKING DIDNT WORK PEOPLE WOULD NEVER LIE AND ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH HOLY FUCK!!!

“Edgy” what you spewing crap for loser? Where’s the edge? Everything I listed here is 100% legal and risk free. There’s no edge here you’re just too low IQ to pull this off

Low IQcels in her coping cuz will never get rich and experience “love” from women. I put it in quotes because their virgin definition of it don’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
yep 100%. give her just enough crumbs to keep her wanting to come back for more. its a game of tug and war, if you let up the pressure (if you give her what she wants) she will lose respect for you and will leave you. good thread OP

yep 100%. give her just enough crumbs to keep her wanting to come back for more. its a game of tug and war, if you let up the pressure (if you give her what she wants) she will lose respect for you and will leave you. good thread OP
Get her on drugs too to ensure she becomes dependent and bound to poverty

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and cmfanel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back