I wear Air Force ones, it’s quiet
IMG 1615

I throw on Doc Martens, the black and biracials hoes go wild
IMG 1614

It’s legit the reverse for white girls tho so there’s tradeoffs

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
It’s working.

Pulled up to work in docs to look closer to white adjacent and this black chick, who acts really polite and girly, who hates me. Was staring at me today with a deer in head lights expression. She caught me off guard so instead of giving her the side eye like we normally do to each other, I got flustered for a second. Probably fucked it up.

Going to pull back again, and ignore her for at least a week

She has Taylor Russel energy
IMG 1683

Hopefully she’s into Joe Goldberg
IMG 1684

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
It’s working.

Pulled up to work in docs to look closer to white adjacent and this black chick, who acts really polite and girly, who hates me. Was staring at me today with a deer in head lights expression. She caught me off guard so instead of giving her the side eye like we normally do to each other, I got flustered for a second. Probably fucked it up.

Going to pull back again, and ignore her for at least a week
I definitely fucked it up. She thinks I’m desperate and it feels like she’s avoiding me

I’ve come back from worse

Why would I want the bottom of the barrel? Well second to bottom because I forgot curry woman

Why would I want the bottom of the barrel? Well second to bottom because I forgot curry woman
Obvi there’s better lookswise but I’m more into personality. She seems reserved and driven. Tired of only attracting hoes and undercover hoes

Need someone I can sit on the living room and read separate books together with

Update;

Spotted her in the cut at work during breaking sitting with this skinny older white guy that looks like he’s from Duck Dynasty with a nasty long beard, long hair, a shitty rocker tattoo on his sleeve, and wears a beanie or bandana everyday ( probably balding)

I knew she was a self hating black girl but I didn’t think her standards were that low. Not even Asian girls will be interested in hill billy types

Lost complete interest. How embarrassing

I’m racially ambiguous and get mistaken for white or spicy white sometimes

How is that not enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back