Wearig shoe lifts at 182cm to 187cm

djaberbod

djaberbod

Iron
Can they make a difference? Also what if someone has longer legs, would they still look okay?

yep 5cm difference bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 19629 and 6 others
You'd just look goofy+terrible for posture+imagine when removing them(socialsuicidemax), if you are over 180 in EU and struggle to get women then the problem is your face or frame or pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and Oberyn
You'd just look goofy+terrible for posture+imagine when removing them(socialsuicidemax), if you are over 180 in EU and struggle to get women then the problem is your face or frame or pheno
If the face isn't good enough, you gotta compensate with height that's what im trying to do, im ltn check my post history

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If the face isn't good enough, you gotta compensate with height that's what im trying to do, im ltn check my post history
Thats what im saying,182 to 187 doesn't make that much difference for foids who are mostly 165-170, the improvement you may get won't do that much and they can barely tell the difference, in terms of perception is the same for you telling the difference between 194 and 198

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 19629
If you're a long torso dude, shoe lifts are a blessing (until u get caught).

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023, Niklaus Mikaelson, djaberbod and 1 other person
Nigga you are 6' already jesus... Height isn't your problem.

• +1
Reactions: djaberbod
im gonna buy these nike air max shoes they add one inch

Thats what im saying,182 to 187 doesn't make that much difference for foids who are mostly 165-170, the improvement you may get won't do that much and they can barely tell the difference, in terms of perception is the same for you telling the difference between 194 and 198
It does make a difference when most men wear lifts to be the same height as you

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@djaberbod then wear mcqueens, they add around 5cm, they are socially accepted and fashionable

Can they make a difference? Also what if someone has longer legs, would they still look okay?
5cm lifts? What kind of shoes are those? My white Adidas only give me 1,5 cm extra. With those shoes everyone will notice you fraud your height I guess

Bro I’m 184 barefoot getting shoes that are 6.5cm

• +1
I fraud from 191 to 197cm because i just have to ogremaxx. no problems with me in terms of posture etc

• +1