Wearing 4 inches of lifts to get to 5’8. How can I gain 4 inches of height naturally

nordsmog

nordsmog

Cock mogger
How can I improve my height? I’m in a sort of relationship with a 5’7 ltb and I’ve never taken my shoes off the entire relationship. Need advice asap, want to grow to 5’8 within the next few weeks if possible to spare me the embarrassment

Attachments

• CEA399D3-9AAA-434F-B60E-34C2E2A48157.jpeg
    CEA399D3-9AAA-434F-B60E-34C2E2A48157.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • BB146C2D-3C81-446C-9D86-AAA650704415.jpeg
    BB146C2D-3C81-446C-9D86-AAA650704415.jpeg
    921.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Jungcuck, fvolkek and 5 others
Don't need shoes, bro. 20SocksMaxxing works every time.

• JFL
Reactions: nordsmog
Just rope manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mediterranean, poopoohead, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, poopoohead, Sigmapsycho and 3 others
Ok little boy
You have almost 10K posts, but have you done a single looksmaxx? I'm not even trying to be rude, just curious. You could do simple things like drop the glasses, lose weight and dress better. Assuming you're actually the guy in the pictures and you haven't changed.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, mfk and nordsmog
You have almost 10K posts, but have you done a single looksmaxx? I'm not even trying to be rude, just curious. You could do simple things like drop the glasses, lose weight and dress better. Assuming you're actually the guy in the pictures and you haven't changed.
No Looksmaxxing for Autism

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 22841
gymmax asap
there is still some hope for you shoulders.

I thought u ascended was that a larp

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Sigmapsycho
nigga is 5'4 and dating a 5'7 chick

what the fuck is your excuse, every other blackpiller?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, mfk, fvolkek and 1 other person
How can I improve my height? I’m in a sort of relationship with a 5’7 ltb and I’ve never taken my shoes off the entire relationship. Need advice asap, want to grow to 5’8 within the next few weeks if possible to spare me the embarrassment
You could try Aromasin and MK 677 but 18 is kind of too late for heightmaxxing. You will likely grow 1-2 more inches by your 21st birthday but 4 inches isn’t happening unless you’re a really late bloomer with noticeably open growth plates that look like
This:
DBDC8741 30FE 457C B5C8 1E4EF3436A6B

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and nordsmog
I'm 1,88m btw

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Sigmapsycho
It’s impossible to grow 4 inches in a decent time period unless you get heel implants and head implants. You could instead wear lifts that go under your socks, and just never take them off, but you couldn’t get close to four inches that way.

bro you look like a child inject testosterone asap

• +1
Reactions: mfk
How TF can you even get a gf if you are 5'4 and with a face like that I am 6'3 never got a girl to even look at me despite having better face then yours although you phenomog me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Sigmapsycho, mfk and 3 others
It’s impossible to grow 4 inches in a decent time period unless you get heel implants and head implants. You could instead wear lifts that go under your socks, and just never take them off, but you couldn’t get close to four inches that way.
I’m gonna get a giant bump implanted into my scalp

How TF can you even get a gf if you are 5'4 and with a face like that I am 6'3 never got a girl to even look at me despite having better face then yours although you phenomog me
I’m super nt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16501
You got a gf bcoz u settled for an ugly whore to get htb+ all you need is a good looking face it will carry you on it's own
This is her

Attachments

• 5C6E0868-074D-4535-81BE-DB59F91D2D28.jpeg
    5C6E0868-074D-4535-81BE-DB59F91D2D28.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 0
  • F21D5CCC-CAB8-46BA-B323-EC971AA59964.jpeg
    F21D5CCC-CAB8-46BA-B323-EC971AA59964.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A76AF69D-FC16-43A5-A4CF-2040AC97C3FF.jpeg
    A76AF69D-FC16-43A5-A4CF-2040AC97C3FF.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and HarrierDuBois
Contrast between AVI and pic is legit cagefuel.

This is her
She is a MTB -HTB why TF are you saying that she is a ltb and you still would agree that face is what matters also how did you two meet each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crerea and poopoohead
Bless your heart kid, but the least you can do asap is to wear these underneath your socks. You're 18 I doubt you can improve your height drastically.
Images 6

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog
She is a MTB -HTB why TF are you saying that she is a ltb and you still would agree that face is what matters also how did you two meet each other
I have giga high standards. She approached me actually and asked me for my Snapchat no Larp

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i'd rope if i was in your situation and see that a guy a foot shorter than me is fucking and you're khhhhhv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, 5.5psl and nordsmog
Make your pituitary gland more functional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, mfk and nordsmog
Jesus fuck. Only post pics of yourself here if youre htn or higher. Stop ruining the reputation of the forum you manlet. Looksmax.org is Chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and nordsmog