Reactions: iam good boy and LampPostPrime
And if you too lazy to fix your hair

Caps are the best invention ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20399, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Have u tried wearing a condom instead on that small peanut skull of yours?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 20399 and LampPostPrime
No idea what it does exactly but it gives me mogger eye area

And it also hides forehead / balding so it's two sluts with one stone
Stable diffusion xl179

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 22918
How would a hat possibly improve ur eyes. Makes zero fucking sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
How would a hat possibly improve ur eyes. Makes zero fucking sense.
Legit

Also unrelated but ive been getting warnings from the foroum moderators on my posts for posting nazi content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Agree, I have noticed this with myself

• +1
Legit

Also unrelated but ive been getting warnings from the foroum moderators on my posts for posting nazi content
Never seen any nazi content from you, sometimes these despots abuse their authority to browbeat others into sending them butt pics with bullshit accusations and warnings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 22918
Ok? There is virtually zero eye area improvement in those pics, they all look the same. At best they look better because they're wearing a cool hat.
No, there's an improvement but it's pretty subtle...

• +1
No, there's an improvement but it's pretty subtle...
The improvement comes exclusively from the huge fashion buff coming from the hat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
The improvement comes exclusively from the huge fashion buff coming from the hat.
I studied carefully the images and other similar generated by AI and it seems like the Asian hat somehow makes their eyes look more Asian and narrower, it's pretty crazy how AI works - when people come in contact with some objects they also get some of their qualities - wearing ethnic clothes makes them look slightly ethnic for example.
Early AI generators would sometimes give even crazier results - people coming in contact with objects from different materials would sometimes transform into that material, like wood furniture would sometimes transform people into wood statues or fuse them together into a weird hybrid fixture - half-man, half-furniture.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
No idea what it does exactly but it gives me mogger eye area

And it also hides forehead / balding so it's two sluts with one stone
Hoodie too

• +1
I studied carefully the images and other similar generated by AI and it seems like the Asian hat somehow makes their eyes look more Asian and narrower, it's pretty crazy how AI works - when people come in contact with some objects they also get some of their qualities - wearing ethnic clothes makes them look slightly ethnic for example.
Early AI generators would sometimes give even crazier results - people coming in contact with objects from different materials would sometimes transform into that material, like wood furniture would sometimes transform people into wood statues or fuse them together into a weird hybrid fixture - half-man, half-furniture.
Seems like the evolution of religion—where the first deities fused animals, humans, and the natural environment, where human-like representations of the divine took on the qualities of their environment, eventually shedding this porous boundary between human and environment until we arrive at fully human deities like Christ—is replaying itself in the evolution of AI.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar