Wearing braces

Deleted member 4123

Deleted member 4123

Platinum
Does it harm your face in actually mean? Wearing yhem during puberty, do they affect your face a lot (philtrum)?

It will only make your philtrum longer, nobody else.

It will only make your philtrum longer, nobody else.
Surr? So I could be Tyrone without braces? I guess its genetics as well. Might also look into childhood pics or so. If any 'changes' happend to philtrum I might fix that

Not just philtrum. They stop you from achieving palatal expansion that you need during those essential pubertal years. You end up with a narrower face, and its also longer because of the facial downswing that is accompanied by wearing braces and having something weigh down on your maxilla rather than pull it up. A few dozen grams may not seem like much, but over the course of years can do alot. Its the same as the tongue, but on the opposite side.
*hasn’t mewed ever... mogs you though*

Not just philtrum. They stop you from achieving palatal expansion that you need during those essential pubertal years. You end up with a narrower face, and its also longer because of the facial downswing that is accompanied by wearing braces and having something weigh down on your maxilla rather than pull it up. A few dozen grams may not seem like much, but over the course of years can do alot. Its the same as the tongue, but on the opposite side.
Only have an upper jaw braces. On the backside of my teeth.

I got braces almost a year ago and they have made my face look so much better

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Your jaw carries you so much. You have truecel eyes, non-existent zygos, long philtrum and a high gonial angle except you have high bone mass so it looks good. You just proved my point
"Non existent" zygos you clearly aren't seeing the same person I am lmao you clearly do not know what actual recession looks like, my maxilla easily extends beyond my brow ridge which is above average for forward growth simply put. Long philtrum runs in the family it is inherited, High gonial angle??? my gonial angle at worst is 120 degrees which is the ideal? if you think those are trucel eyes you are literally delusional to what is actually attractive then....

You then literally contradict yourself in that last point you can't have non existent things if it is high bone mass