wearing expensive clothing in public is repulsive

King

King

UNDISPUTED
nothing turns off people more than seeing someone trying to dress up with expensive clothes and well put together outfits. who the fuck do u think u are. a high fashion model? wear basic shit u utter autistic faggots, u dont relise how badly i cringe at subhumans that think because their clothes look good, it means it looks good on them. the only people that can get away with this are 8+ but then again 8+ people get away with most things. if ur wearing expensive clothes u might as well be walking up to randoms telling them how much money you make, because thats the only message ur clothes sends to people. keep compensating with fabrics. i will stick to clothes my mother bought for me as a 13yr old that still fit me because my frame is so utterly deformed i cant even wear adult clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zeta ascended, dogtown and 5 others
lol at coping to cover up being a poorfag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
lol at coping to cover up being a poorfag
rich people dont need to compensate by wearing million dollar clothes. its something that middle earner fags do to give the impression that they make more than they actually do. the people at the top know it, and dont feel the need to flaunt their wealth around. look at marc cuckberg wears basic shit he doesnt give a fuck.
floyd-talkin.jpg

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
rich people dont need to compensate by wearing million dollar clothes. its something that middle earner fags do to give the impression that they make more than they actually do. the people at the top know it, and dont feel the need to flaunt their wealth around. look at marc cuckberg wears basic shit he doesnt give a fuck.
floyd-talkin.jpg

cope

Low quality shit post

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2846, Ropemaxing and 3 others
floyd-talkin.jpg

uhh women do give a shit, you autist. regardless if you are wrong or not, women do care about money, you phaggot

yeah i’ve seen ppl react the way op does to that
but us thinking we look like runway models is just in his mind and probably caused by issues he has

every one that does that knows it makes you a target for that and ppl that still do (like me) just don’t give a fuck

as if someone that doesn’t look good is unaware of it
delusion

uhh women do give a shit, you autist. regardless if you are wrong or not, women do care about money, you phaggot
yeh when lookin for a beta buxx provider. but when it comes to what seed a girl wants in her womb, it all comes down to the mans genetics.

and if I dress up nicely and everything falls into place well even I can look somewhat decently
so it works for99% of the population if it works for me

yeah i’ve seen ppl react the way op does to that
but us thinking we look like runway models is just in his mind and probably caused by issues he has

every one that does that knows it makes you a target for that and ppl that still do (like me) just don’t give a fuck

as if someone that doesn’t look good is unaware of it
delusion
youd be suprised. about 90% of people think they are at least average looks level

• +1
jfl at thinking every single thing a guy does is for getting a girl

jfl at thinking every single thing a guy does is for getting a girl
implying its not. the entire goal of everything a man does it to raise his SMV/LMS enough to be able to recreate with the most attractive women that he can so is legacy is spread. thats ur biological drive whether u like it or not

• +1
Reactions: Autist and mrdolphin
youd be suprised. about 90% of people think they are at least average looks level
no

dod you every stop to talk to any of them?
doubt it

I know if i’m wearing slp and stuff ppl cringe at me because ppl like to feel superior
every effort that doesn’t replicate a success format will be frowned upon

no

dod you every stop to talk to any of them?
doubt it

I know if i’m wearing slp and stuff ppl cringe at me because ppl like to feel superior
every effort that doesn’t replicate a success format will be frowned upon
any of who. im refering to a study. most people would rate themselves as above average or at least average. pretty sure this was some dating site study on eharmony where when u make ur profile u have to rate ur own looks.

implying its not. the entire goal of everything a man does it to raise his SMV/LMS enough to be able to recreate with the most attractive women that he can so is legacy is spread. thats ur biological drive whether u like it or not

yeah and I wear fashion because i’m.. into fashion/art and treat it as such and don’t let anyone else saying i don’t look like valtert ruin it
oh and btw even slp models do not look like slp models
ever seen a slp model? not a guy you thought he could model but one that ACTUALLY models

point being: yeah it’s cringy if they think they’re shit and everything
but that applies to addidas etc in a much larger fashion than actual high fashion
specially if it’s not mainstream

it’s like saying an avantgarde musician does it for chicks
any of who. im refering to a study. most people would rate themselves as above average or at least average. pretty sure this was some dating site study on eharmony where when u make ur profile u have to rate ur own looks.

i look like a 2/10 at best.
And I have pictures made of myself where I was mistaken for a model
but I get what you mean

but I think it’s also your perception
some things actually mean so much to people that they wouldn’t degrade it by using it as means to an end
it’s rare
even in art
but it exists

tbh I know more guys that wear supreme and jack off to that then most other labels
unless it’s maybe slp/gucci etc
and even then

ppl do most things to make them feel better/superior
fashion to look better is meh
you are limited to what works for you
and that’s very limited in most cases

guy in a v tee and jeans can look better than I ever will and that’s just the truth

Last edited:
yeah and I wear fashion because i’m.. into fashion/art and treat it as such and don’t let anyone else saying i don’t look like valtert ruin it
oh and btw even slp models do not look like slp models
ever seen a slp model? not a guy you thought he could model but one that ACTUALLY models

point being: yeah it’s cringy if they think they’re shit and everything
but that applies to addidas etc in a much larger fashion than actual high fashion
specially if it’s not mainstream

it’s like saying an avantgarde musician does it for chicks
its cringy whether they think they are the shit or not. u need to understand the entire premise of wearing expensive/good looking clothes is that the wearer of it is doing it to try and boost their own looks level because they are most likely insecure about it thinking they are insufficient as is, and need something to flaunt around. observe good looking people when u go out, ask them about fashion. many would not give 2 shits. and they still look better than any average guy wearing a nice fit.

another point: why is it that you dont want to wear basic clothes like a tshirt and tracksuit, probably because u think its 'not enough' to look good or stand out to people.

legit all slayers dont care about fashion and shit, why would they need to, fashion is for girls and aspies. it goes back to the chad/virgin meme. chad clothes are random bright colours put together, no fucks given. unlike the incel who tries to match colours togehther. all it does it SCREAM to people that u are a high inhibition autist that actually took time into thinking about what u want to wear today

yeah
and ppl like that do not exist
maybe if you think basic fashion jeans as high fashion but I doubt that you would be able to tell the difference unless you’re into fashion
which I assume you are not

As someone who wears flashy outfits and basic ones I assure you the negative attention far outweigh ya the positive one
that’s why you rarely see it in reality
point being they don’t care

yeah it doesn’t add to your sexual market value so to say
agree to most extend

but saying they are not aware or everything you do is for chicks only
yeah.. no
If you cringe at someone wearing some basic slp shirt and jeans, that mostly look better than no name jeans it’s just because it gives you a reason to make yourself better bashing them
which makes you just as worse as ppl shouting freak to you when they pass you (in case that applies to you)
it is regarded as “push over” that’s why you see it as such
and I even agree to some extend but it doesn’t apply to the crowd you’re talking about as much
especially in comparassion

you just like to jerk off to that fact
just providing you with a little reality here
but next time you see someone in high fashion take a picture of that
Want me to post a picture of myself wearing dior glitter jeans? (as cringy as it gets) to a club?

oh and guess what, even as a 2/10 i’ve been the guy that has been approached the most (even if it was just a rather shady “can i touch your jeans?)
and no i don’t care if you think i show off but what you say isn’t reality
you’re just bitter
but I feel you
for slp
1-2 years later

even in your prime you don’t look like a high fashion model for long
and even then the pictures are heavily edited
head tilted etc
model standards for the shows are much different than what you think

so yeah bad idea to kill yourself for an ideal that’s not sustainable by any means in this world

but it sure helps if you had that at one point so you grow into a confident men
ngl
and on a personal note
everyone pushing that believe is the devil
because you only add to the suffering of people

Attachments

• 3B0682C1-E8E9-4A17-BE03-F8D77A5DCAFB.jpeg
    3B0682C1-E8E9-4A17-BE03-F8D77A5DCAFB.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 66
  • F5AD6586-9732-4A71-B888-9EC122AF7D6D.png
    F5AD6586-9732-4A71-B888-9EC122AF7D6D.png
    396.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
yeh when lookin for a beta buxx provider. but when it comes to what seed a girl wants in her womb, it all comes down to the mans genetics.
false

they want both

This is same as ugly jacked dudes showing their gains on public, very repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Autist
slayers dont betabux. they conquer all girls not just 1. 1000 posts in this forum and still cant understand how world work.
your mom. they want both. LOOK.MONEY.STATUS

jfl if u dont buy fake brands that look exactly the same as the original ones

jfl if u dont buy fake brands that look exactly the same as the original ones
fake brands look fake trust me i can tell apart from real and fake shit

yea but 99% of people arent autistic incels obsesssed about telling of brand is fake or not

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Chads only need to look clean. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and mrdolphin
Lol i hate cheepskate like you. You fucking greedy jew. If they would make it legal to go naked in public you probably would be the first one to do it. You idiot, you just coping because you stingy AF. Youre that guy who smells like shit with a pair of jeans that are 7 years old, a pair of shoes that are 12 years old and a jacket full of holes. You are nothing more then a subhuman who dont want to give money on clothing because youblike to safe youre money and put it under youre pillow. Youre probably ugly as shit anyway.
And for the record people who are sub 5 should be allowed to wear what the fuck they want. If they have money and want tobspend it so let it be. Not everyone is that stingy motherfucker like you

Expensive clothing usually looks like trash anyways.
You should dress like someone that has some amount of self-respect and his only source of income isn't the unemployment allowance he receives. e.g. stay away from Air-maxes(you should stay away from those regardless as they're fucking hideous), and baggy clothes.

• +1
there are good ones which are nearly identical, i doubt u could tell the difference

The price of the clothes doesn't really matter...
You will look good in simple clothes that fit your body well.

they are good one which are nearly identical, i doubt u could tell the difference
after 10 or so washes the logo starts to dissipate
The price of the clothes doesn't really matter...
You will look good in simple clothes that fit your body well.
yeah id rather go for unbranded outfits that look good on me rather than some expensive shit, or fake shit

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
i like buying expensive good looking clothes. id take ralp lauren polos or lacoste polos everyday over some off brand

i like buying expensive good looking clothes. id take ralp lauren polos or lacoste polos everyday over some off brand
yeh because it makes u feel better for being an utter subhuman. good looking people feel good without having to cover themselves with money. you utter cuck
Lol i hate cheepskate like you. You fucking greedy jew. If they would make it legal to go naked in public you probably would be the first one to do it. You idiot, you just coping because you stingy AF. Youre that guy who smells like shit with a pair of jeans that are 7 years old, a pair of shoes that are 12 years old and a jacket full of holes. You are nothing more then a subhuman who dont want to give money on clothing because youblike to safe youre money and put it under youre pillow. Youre probably ugly as shit anyway.
And for the record people who are sub 5 should be allowed to wear what the fuck they want. If they have money and want tobspend it so let it be. Not everyone is that stingy motherfucker like you

t. hypebeast coper
(didnt read btw)

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
iu

Guy above > you in a suit

• +1
Reactions: Autist and King
there's a rich nigga at school who wears expensive shit just to flex. he's a 6 facially irl rating and is a slight manlet. he's pretty successful running extreme nt game and rich game. flexing with designer probably helps him out. for sure, if an ugly guy who doesn't really have the money to wear expensive shit wears it anyway it is a pathetic cope.

Fake undisputed.

My expnsive balkan calvin klein gets noticed
@dotacel thoughts?

My expnsive balkan calvin klein gets noticed
@dotacel thoughts?
90% of the ppl wearing branded clothing are wearing obnoxious fakes here so unless you constantly wear expensive clothes and have rich person status people will most likely make fun of you for wearing fake shit

Nah OP’s right, you look like a try hard fag wearing expensive clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Wincel and King
All the guys in my class try to fashionmax by wearing gay faggoty girl clothing, doesn't seem to work. I'll keep buying my trash bags from Kmart on sale for 4.99 plus rewards points

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and King
Are you a retard I bet you are from the nigger you have in your profile picture.

Fashion make you better a fitted shirt and jeans and nice jacket with make you more attractive

Because good clothes means high status = more sexual market value = more attractive on women

Is OP poor?
if it makes u feel better yeh
debunking the op is poor myth. aussie dollars btw. not gonna spend a single cent of this on clothes

Attachments

• video-1482662638.mp4
    2.7 MB · Views: 31