Wearing eyeliner as a straight dude

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I have alright looking eyelashes but are kinda too bright and if i put some eyeliner on them it looks a lot better. Do any of u guys do this? I'd like this to be unnoticeable since I'm not emo maxxing or whatever haha.

Vinnie2
Here's a photo of a guy that looks good with it

it will be noticeable tho

and u risk getting clobbered
u should do it still

I have alright looking eyelashes but are kinda too bright and if i put some eyeliner on them it looks a lot better. Do any of u guys do this? I'd like this to be unnoticeable since I'm not emo maxxing or whatever haha.

View attachment 1860975Here's a photo of a guy that looks good with it
thats faggot tier tbh.

had a friend that wears that and it was definetly noticable even by males.

try minox.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deprived
fuck no man

eyebrow pencil, concealer/bb cream, and other unnoticable stuff is the only makeup you should be putting on your face

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Ken, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
if u like dick up ur arse maybe

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, horizontallytall and Deleted member 18840
fuck no man

eyebrow pencil, concealer/bb cream, and other unnoticable stuff is the only makeup you should be putting on your face
thats faggot tier tbh.

had a friend that wears that and it was definetly noticable even by males.

try minox.
i dont mean like him i mean on just the eyelashes not making a cat look like girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 1140 and alriodai

he looks good with it because he has top tier nose, top tier lips and top tier jaw and top tier skin and top tier hair

which i doubt you all have

• +1
Reactions: Ken and LooksOrDeath
it will be noticeable tho

and u risk getting clobbered
u should do it still
is that you in your pf? brown guys usually already have nice eyelashes but mine are too bright

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Xangsane

he looks like shit with it

he looks good with it because he has top tier nose, top tier lips and top tier jaw and top tier skin and top tier hair

i tried a little and it totally made me look better, not really noticeable

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
what about curling your eyelashes?

is that you in your pf? brown guys usually already have nice eyelashes but mine are too bright
yea breh

can u dye them or smthing? maybe mascara but i think it comes off too easy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
what about curling your eyelashes?
curling them is underrated af if you have long lashes get your ass one of those eyelashes curler and trust me you'll use it everyday , also dye them if it's possible , eyeliner is noticeable af

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I pencil in my lashes, but I have good contrast/dark hair so it only accentuates ....

Probably a bad idea if you have no contrast & it looks overdone. Like if contrast just isn't there it's probably terrible unless you're Chadlite.

Nah it descends him

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Only if you are psl 6+

Nah it descends him
i mean its still aesthetic to look at from a female point of view, that video is one of his top viewed on tiktok
i agree him looking normal without any makeup is his best version ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Looks bad.

At the very least, lose the wings.

eyeliner or straight
pick one

if you're in the west and tall yea, otherwise no also lol you gotta learn how to do it as it isn't easy at all (maybe make a foid do it for you idk)