Rhodesia never dies
If you dont agree say your complaints down below @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, grungymallard97, ey88 and 1 other person
cope, it's gay cause if you get caught you're gay

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GabachoCopium, liberiangrimreaper and 8 others
We need more masculine people to use makeup beacuse the only proponents for it are you and this guy
Screenshot 20240929 184608 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Klasik616, tombradylover and 6 others
I only use under eye concealer to hide my eye circled and a tinted moisturizer for even skin. Sometimes a banana powder to reduce the shine. Never got called out

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tombradylover, NZb6Air and 1 other person
I only use under eye concealer to hide my eye circled and a tinted moisturizer for even skin. Sometimes a banana powder to reduce the shine. Never got called out
Nigga how black are your dark circles :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
fuck it ANYTHING for an edge. we don't realize how looksmaxxing 1 little flaw will actually change a lot for you

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, CoreSchizo, psychomandible and 1 other person
Nigga how black are your dark circles :lul:
They aren't dark. Just have some hollowing that I cover with concealer. I'll get under eye fillers and I won't need makeup anymore.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
They aren't dark. Just have some hollowing that I cover with concealer. I'll get under eye fillers and I won't need makeup anymore.
are eye bags suppose to be dark or purple

the point of darkening them is to add perceived volume, minox gives actual volume
Oh ok when do you think would be optimal to take oral minox ? After puberty ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
are eye bags suppose to be dark or purple
Depends on how thin your skin is I think. Dark thick ethnic skin shows veins much less than thin white skin.

• +1
why do they looks more obvious on others is there a reason for this
Yeah the thickness of skin I believe some people have them naturally beacuse the skin is so thin in that area

nothing loooks inherently gay nigga, it's skill based lol

Eyeliner is a looksmin.

Eyeliner is a looksmin.
I read this thread and it's giga shit lol, giga contrast is ideal for both genders

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and psychomandible
I read this thread and it's giga shit lol, giga contrast is ideal for both genders
I couldn't be bothered reading was the guy trying to argue men look better with less contrast ?

• +1
I couldn't be bothered reading was the guy trying to argue men look better with less contrast ?
ye he's saying
better tha nthis

and that @AlbinoMaxxer shoudlnt ve dyed his hair and shoudlve stayed incel instead

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and psychomandible
That's actually retarded :lul: if that was true the North atlantid pheno wouldn't be on such a pedestal
No just see the study. Kingkellz said contrasts are important but there needs to be a balance. Low facial Luminance looks good on men which is why beard is a looksmax

No just see the study. Kingkellz said contrasts are important but there needs to be a balance. Low facial Luminance looks good on men which is why beard is a looksmax
Beard is a looksmax beacuse most men have a shit lower third

If what Kelly said was true why do most of the best morphs always give better contrast ? Literally everybody looks better with more contrast
nigga this is the study, ye no shit left is more attractive, has nothing to do wiht contrast and shit

• +1
What is this study proving ? And it's kind of retarded to have it in black and white
doesn't fucking prove anything, they took whitest niggas and darkened mouth and eyes uncannymaxxing, kappa , worthelss study

• +1
doesn't fucking prove anything, they took whitest niggas and darkened mouth and eyes uncannymaxxing, kappa , worthelss study
Botb needs to get fixed quite a bit of shit on there

• +1
Keep putting endocrine disruptors on your face