Wearing shorts make u even more soy and subhuman. Summer clothing looksmin!

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Solstice 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
In Winter u can wear good long fashionable clothes. Thats atleast how I can compensate with my ugly face. I see many bloated normies with their stupid soy shorts. Shorts look soy af.

And basically u HAVE to wear short clothing, otherwise u look like an aspie weirdo with long sleeves or pants in this weather. U will even attract more people staring at you. I just wear football shorts to look less soy

Only Chadlites and Chads pull off shorts jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, TUSSELEIF, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
More about body than face tbh.

Bring on winter so I can wear my Timberland and be 6'5" lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 18244 and NumbThePain
shorts mog if you have small but lean/defined legs that are not too hairy. Otherwise cover that shit up

Winter mogs

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, alriodai, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
my motivation to leave the house during summer drops to ground zero

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, alriodai and NumbThePain
i wear shorts even in winter idgaf and i look aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Momolooksmax
shorts for kids ngl

• WTF
Reactions: wollet2
i look like a fresh prettyboy i wear colorful clothes nobody knows im depressed if they dont look at my eye area

I think shorts look weird tbh. I’m not a fan of them. Jeans and t-shirts mogs and looks cool

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Oberyn
Shirts with skinny arms over

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 16220
shorts mog if you have small but lean/defined legs that are not too hairy. Otherwise cover that shit up
damn, I have yeti legs and wear shorts

is it over guys??

damn, I have yeti legs and wear shorts

is it over guys??
no but dont wear shorts or trim your legs. Being caught shaving your legs might be slightly non nt but it is worth the aesthetic benefit especially if you have gymcelled soccer player legs

In Winter u can wear good long fashionable clothes. Thats atleast how I can compensate with my ugly face. I see many bloated normies with their stupid soy shorts. Shorts look soy af.

And basically u HAVE to wear short clothing, otherwise u look like an aspie weirdo with long sleeves or pants in this weather. U will even attract more people staring at you. I just wear football shorts to look less soy

Only Chadlites and Chads pull off shorts jfl.
Yeah I wear jeans mainly shorts are only for super hot days or the gym. I don't understand people who wear them casually

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain