Wearing sunglasses is admitting you have shit eyes.

Manana

Manana

High Inhibition Victim
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Posts
1,011
Reputation
2,754
Imagine wearing sunglasses. You are literally admitting to the world you have a tereible eye area. I have never seen anyone with an above average eyes look better with sunglasses.

I'm often surrounded by sunglasses frauders and I just squint and mog them to the moon and back.

Truly over for sunglasses copers. Imagine hiding the modt important part of your aesthetics.

Do you fuck with sunglasses too?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, nulll, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
unless u have top tier eyes sunglasses always benefit you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024 and Deleted member 21863
I used to wear them because I believed sun is bad for the eyes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Imagine wearing sunglasses. You are literally admitting to the world you have a tereible eye area. I have never seen anyone with an above average eyes look better with sunglasses.

I'm often surrounded by sunglasses frauders and I just squint and mog them to the moon and back.

Truly over for sunglasses copers. Imagine hiding the modt important part of your aesthetics.

Do you fuck with sunglasses too?
I wear sunglasses so I can look at little girls without their parents noticing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Manana and Willmogulater
I wear sunglasses so I can look at little girls without their parents noticing
1690193980979
 
I watched some shit where he was with some woman on like a filmed date. She asked him to take off the sunglasses and he said the lights bother him because he used to get kicked in the head a lot.

Top G coping with sunglasses jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: passionfruit5 and niqfan625

Similar threads

5
Replies
10
Views
82
aleczander
aleczander
saggyballsackcel
Replies
6
Views
65
badacne
badacne
akashii06
Replies
2
Views
43
akashii06
akashii06
zain.z
Replies
15
Views
131
zain.z
zain.z
Brian Peppers
Replies
7
Views
74
Brian Peppers
Brian Peppers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top