Weed Scammer swatted me!

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
Follow up to https://looksmax.org/threads/just-got-scammed.799484/

It’s over boys getting arrested soon

The dude used my shipping address as means for him to swat me

Basically I woke 4:30am ever since I been eating breakfast and playing COD Mobile

When it was 9:40am I heard a chatter and knock bear in my mind my grandmas house has 2 doors ever since the house burnt

So when I opened the door I see 1 white attractive blonde ‍female wearing black Police vest and a male wearing black police vest

So they asked me if there’s some “Packwoods” I said “no” and they asked me if there’s any mails recently I said “I haven’t seen it”

So they then ask me how long I lived here I said “3 weeks” bear in mind when I saw the police vest my heart was shaking AF

So they said have they been any previous occupants I said no not recently so I then made a lie and said the next door neighbour has been recently vacated

They were very kind and said have a good day but I believe they saw through my lies

Question is how is a weed scammer from India used my shipping address to send 2 cops on my front door asking questions thankfully my uncle was a sleep and grandma so they don’t know shit

Ever since I spent 4 hrs in the mosque praying to his I’ll stop all the drugs if I don’t get arrested

Am I being watched that do y’all think if I get arrested I’m looking minimum 3 years I can’t get arrested my big brother has been in jail for 8 years already

@TRUE_CEL @HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @SecularIslamist @emeraldglass @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @needtobePSL @Pretty @kurd @OverSinceBirth @Gonthar @Eriot Lodger

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Gengar, slavicpsycho and 8 others
Good luck man hope you beat the allegations.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, emeraldglass and falcon1
Good luck man hope you beat the allegations.
Thx bro he set me up took the money used my shipping address to send cops and arrest me fucking bitch

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
"i dont answer questions"

Where are u from?

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Is weed that ilegal there? Also y u get weed sent home u could be accused of trafficking u low iq
Yes just by possession it’s 3 years let alone 15 years for supplying

I can’t be accused of trafficking in only 18 lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
if I don’t reply to comment it means I’m busted for nothing not even weed just but purchasing scam I can’t bet 99.99% cops gonna come later

They have already been watching me in their police car informs of my window lol now they came knocking my door interrogating me

Last edited:
I promised to Allah I won’t do any drugs if I don’t get busted

@autistic_tendencies @BrahminBoss

why would you use your actual real address :lul: fucking over for iqcel

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, falcon1 and autistic_tendencies
Pray for me bros my life is utterly fucked

@Brus Wane

Basically I woke 4:30am ever since I been eating breakfast and playing COD Mobile

When it was 9:40am I heard a chatter and knock bear in my mind my grandmas house has 2 doors ever since the house burnt

So when I opened the door I see 1 white attractive blonde ‍female wearing black Police vest and a male wearing black police vest

So they asked me if there’s some “Packwoods” I said “no” and they asked me if there’s any mails recently I said “I haven’t seen it”

So they then ask me how long I lived here I said “3 weeks” bear in mind when I saw the police vest my heart was shaking AF

So they said have they been any previous occupants I said no not recently so I then made a lie and said the next door neighbour has been recently vacated

They were very kind and said have a good day but I believe they saw through my lies

Question is how is a weed scammer from India used my shipping address to send 2 cops on my front door asking questions thankfully my uncle was a sleep and grandma so they don’t know shit

Ever since I spent 4 hrs in the mosque praying to his I’ll stop all the drugs if I don’t get arrested

Am I being watched that do y’all think if I get arrested I’m looking minimum 3 years I can’t get arrested my big brother has been in jail for 8 years already

@TRUE_CEL @HimmyButler @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @SecularIslamist @emeraldglass @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @needtobePSL @Pretty @kurd @OverSinceBirth @Gonthar @Eriot Lodger
Bro whoo did it

How do you know he sent them

How do you know he sent them
Bruv are u fucking stupid ( don’t be offended) after I told him im going to call PayPal and terminate ur acc next morning I see 2 cops knocking at my Door interrogating me

what’s their coincidence that he has my shipping address and this shit happened next day they didn’t even look the next door next to me lol exact my door number

@Eriot Lodger help me bro
No you're a nigger Somali scammer. You would've done the same to my poor white ass if given the chance. You're actually retarded for reporting hin after trying to buy drugs tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: falcon1
No you're a nigger Somali scammer. You would've done the same to my poor white ass if given the chance. You're actually retarded for reporting hin after trying to buy drugs tho.
My bro I haven’t reported him I was getting him scared he took my money even though I didn’t report him I still got fucked

Also I never scammed anyone

ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If Allah saves me I vowed to never touch any drug ever again. Can’t make my mom go through the pain my big bro went

Why would a pajeet from India alert the cops? Scammers never alert cops. Only the victims do.

ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ
IMG 0946

Why would a pajeet from India alert the cops? Scammers never alert cops. Only the victims do.
Bro his PayPal name is “jay something” and he is from US I never contacted PayPal or bank after I got scammed

Yet next day
He scammed me he swatted me also I got weed plant in my house I’m utterly fucked

Good thing the police female was a kind hot blonde

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I deleted everything related between us only my SIM card is the remaining factor I even deleted my 3 year email address

@Brus Wane
Ngl that's a p fcked up story.

Hope you're in the clear...

Don't buy shit online bro, especially if it's not legal.

I got inbetweener vibes from reading this. You remind me of that Simon guy who was so desperate for chicks & a joint.

Don't do it again or you might end up in THE JOINT.

• +1
the scammer aint even in pajeetland yakhi 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

It’s over bro just pray for me bro
Lmao listen I'm not expert on UK law but in most systems it's possession and dealing that's prosecuted. *Buying* drugs is not. If the package didn't reach you, they won't do nothing. This is why they left you alone, they know nothing would come out of it if no package reached you. Although if you have the plant at home then first off you're a massive moron ordering shit from internet and giving real address; secondly get rid of it asap now, in case they get warrant and search your house.

But really, the only way they could prosecute if the guy is really from USA and they would bring it up to import of illegal drugs - but with small amounts and the fact the package didn't even come it's veeeery unlikely, and even if they'd try it wouldn't hold up in court

So calm down bro, get rid of illegal shit, don't do anything stupid, and you have nothing to fear about really

• +1
Don't buy shit online bro, especially if it's not legal
If I’m in the clear I’ll never buy any drugs even tho I’m going through hell and super addicted

• +1
you have the plant at home then first off you're a massive moron ordering shit from internet and giving real address; secondly get rid of it asap now, in case they get warrant and search your house.
Ye my uncle is planting in a pot so he can smoke it ever since he went to Somalia he become a driver arrixt and is influencing me to be like him

I even tell him if it’s legal to plant weed in a pot he is taking a flight to Sweden to renew his passport and wants me to take care of it I think it’s a trap for cops to bust me in should I destroy once he leaves

Don’t be a dope Fiend kids I fuccked up my addiction led to me blindness in being not only scammed but ima fuckign case

Lmao listen I'm not expert on UK law but in most systems it's possession and dealing that's prosecuted. *Buying* drugs is not. If the package didn't reach you, they won't do nothing. This is why they left you alone, they know nothing would come out of it if no package reached you. Although if you have the plant at home then first off you're a massive moron ordering shit from internet and giving real address; secondly get rid of it asap now, in case they get warrant and search your house.

But really, the only way they could prosecute if the guy is really from USA and they would bring it up to import of illegal drugs - but with small amounts and the fact the package didn't even come it's veeeery unlikely, and even if they'd try it wouldn't hold up in court

So calm down bro, get rid of illegal shit, don't do anything stupid, and you have nothing to fear about really
Best reply in this thread everyone shitposting hope u have good day bro bless up

my uncle is going to Sweden he said do h wana come with me I’m coming with to Sweden to run away how bad will Sweden be at 170cm black recess chin @Eriot Lodger @HarrierDuBois

Pray to Allah bro everything will be good

mirin opsec jfl you dumb nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Giorgio
Pray to Allah bro everything will be good
Inshallah just praying to Allah in the mosque for 4 hrs in the mosque today

I have too many addictions they eat me up and it sucks

Just stay cool. Hope you don’t get arrested.

• +1
Nigga are u a retard? Where do u live