Weed Scammer swatted me!

i can’t do anything stand or sit without cops eyes on me

Guys don’t do drugs and most importantly don’t bust drugs from scammers they’ll give ur address to cops fucking bastards

Uk bro I just looked at my window cops parked at my front window watching me holy Fuck

Guys watch out if I don’t reply much cops may look up my search history

Guys don’t do drugs and most importantly don’t bust drugs from scammers they’ll give ur address to cops fucking bastards
The Mumbai revenge arc

• So Sad
Reactions: falcon1
Actually caging at this thread. Your lack of opsec is hilarious and have admitted guilt multiple times in this thread, sub 80 iq things

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Actually caging at this thread. Your lack of opsec is hilarious and have admitted guilt multiple times in this thread, sub 80 iq things
Sorry I’m not a criminal I’m just an honest human being

Don’t do drugs bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • Love it
Keep it up bhai.
I hide in the mosque today and stayed there for 4 hrs praying that I don’t get arrested in return I’ll stop doing all drugs and leave bad habit

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I hide in the mosque today and stayed there for 4 hrs praying that I don’t get arrested in return I’ll stop doing all drugs and leave bad habit
I am very glad to hear this. :)

• Love it
my uncle is going to Sweden he said do h wana come with me I’m coming with to Sweden to run away how bad will Sweden be at 170cm black recess chin @Eriot Lodger @HarrierDuBois
look, I'm really sorry for what I said before. I was drunk and high when I thought about some scams that I went through by Somalis and black guys. It's not an excuse tho. It's entirely my fault for blaming you for something you had nothing to do with. I'm not a very racist guy. I just had terrible experiences with people in general. I'm sorry I said you would've done the same and calling you a racist slur. You deserve better friends than me and I really hope everything works out for you. I'm still here if you want to talk at some point, but I also understand if you don't after me being such an asshole. Please take care and stay safe out there.

look, I'm really sorry for what I said before. I was drunk and high when I thought about some scams that I went through by Somalis and black guys. It's not an excuse tho. It's entirely my fault for blaming you for something you had nothing to do with. I'm not a very racist guy. I just had terrible experiences with people in general. I'm sorry I said you would've done the same and calling you a racist slur. You deserve better friends than me and I really hope everything works out for you. I'm still here if you want to talk at some point, but I also understand if you don't after me being such an asshole. Please take care and stay safe out there.
honestly bro I really reflected on it ,I appreciate your apology and honesty. It takes a lot to own up to mistakes, and I respect that. We all have our moments because we’re humans beings, and it's great that you're acknowledging it so let’s move our relationship on a positive direction i appreciate a lot for understanding the impact of your words and how it can hurt my feeling

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
honestly bro I really reflected on it ,I appreciate your apology and honesty. It takes a lot to own up to mistakes, and I respect that. We all have our moments because we’re humans beings, and it's great that you're acknowledging it so let’s move our relationship on a positive direction i appreciate a lot for understanding the impact of your words and how it can hurt my feeling
Man it's the pills. I mean it's entirely my own fault so I'm not trying to make an excuse. I just never have tantrums like that normally. I'm going to tell my doctor to stop giving out the prescription. Don't give up on me bro. I'm getting new kratom today so everything is going to be OK. I sincerely hope your problems are also being resolved as efficiently as possible.

• So Sad
Man it's the pills. I mean it's entirely my own fault so I'm not trying to make an excuse. I just never have tantrums like that normally. I'm going to tell my doctor to stop giving out the prescription. Don't give up on me bro. I'm getting new kratom today so everything is going to be OK. I sincerely hope your problems are also being resolved as efficiently as possible.
Really don’t blame u for lashing out on me at least u apologied ur cool to me honestly I’m just going through toughest time of my life extremely bored and depressed everyday so none of what u said was out of the ordinary i I never know when ur looking to die and likewise so I always apologise i I do something wrong and cherish the good moments with people and strangers

I stopped doing all drugs as i vowed not to do them ever again not only is it because of the police but they pushed me to ponder like I learnt there is absolute nothin that can make me happy or pleased

Every thing related to sex and drugs is nothing less that a facade a illusion a fantasy thhey never change ur life only post pone it to fuck u in the ass the elites and Jews wants us to do have sex and do drugs because it’s actually the opposite of what we are looking for PEACE!

So ye bro stoped doing drugs it’s fake it’s not real learn that nothing can make u pleased or happy beyond ur mind and yourself that’s all I can say to u

ur a genuinely a good guy if u apologies don’t beat ur self it’s ok hope u have a good day/night for the rest of ur positive life

Last edited:
  • Love it
Don't give up on me bro. I'm getting new kratom today so everything is going to be OK. I sincerely hope your problems are also being resolved as efficiently as possible.
I’m here anytime bro let’s open up if u want I don’t mind

Ye thx when it started to get Dark my uncle saw a undercover cops on a sliver car monitoring the activity on out house just sitting there on their car watching every movement

Honestly barley slept this week I mean it’s 3:22am I never sleep till 9am to 12pm cuz I can’t sleep with PTSD,trauma,stress,childhood abuse, and now Undercover cops monitoring my grandmas house ? Hope it all works out

• So Sad
I’m here anytime bro let’s open up if u want I don’t mind

Ye thx when it started to get Dark my uncle saw a undercover cops on a sliver car monitoring the activity on out house just sitting there on their car watching every movement

Honestly barley slept this week I mean it’s 3:22am I never sleep till 9am to 12pm cuz I can’t sleep with PTSD,trauma,stress,childhood abuse, and now Undercover cops monitoring my grandmas house ? Hope it all works out
I'm sure it's going to workout in the end, just hang in there brother! I also experienced a lot of the same problems you're dealing with so I know how hard it can be. Are you by any chance religious in any way? I'm pretty much agnostic, although some people may say I need God haha

• +1
Are you by any chance religious in any way? I'm pretty much agnostic, although some people may say I need God haha
Ye bro only way I cope

• +1