Weed

GermanSubmarine

GermanSubmarine

Platinum
Joined
Apr 6, 2026
Posts
1,026
Reputation
1,013
In uni now.
A bunch of mfs seem to do nothing else.
Won't do it, cause it'll fuck me up 100%.
Need the brain power for upcoming diy filler:lul:.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw and Gengar’s Ghost
Yeah don’t do weed. Focus on college lectures and stuff.
 
  • +1
Reactions: GermanSubmarine
  • +1
Reactions: GermanSubmarine
I did weed yesterday and today with bro and it’s good tbh not that bad. Soon we will meet again and I’m not addicted btw the last time I smoked was like 8-9 months ago not including yesterday and today
 

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
8
Views
17
supremeltn
supremeltn
146cmsubhuman
Replies
29
Views
104
dreamz
dreamz
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
41
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
2dover3dfoids
Replies
2
Views
40
2dover3dfoids
2dover3dfoids
GrandInquisitor
Replies
1
Views
30
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top