Weekend update: I got approached 3 times while out and then TikTok girl wants to be my slave actually fucking insane tbh

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Ok so Saturday:

I went out alone to a city and got there at 1:30 am. I was nervous af though, it was impossible for me tbh my mind frame was really ruined. I went to this bar and got a drink and felt so awkward jfl. This girl started looking at me and smiling as I walked to the toilet and then when I came back she was again but I just ignored it, downed my drink, quickly bought another then left. I probs took an L there ngl she looked like she was out for dick too but oh well. Shit autism for you.
Also this girl kept bashing into me at the bar but I ignored it and didn’t even look at her. Another obvious ioi I didn’t take up cause again autism.

I go to this other bar and it’s like past 2am already ducking g brutal so it’s not even that busy anymore and probs any chance of slaying is gone due to the time. (Girls out for dick probs already been slayed). Anyways, I buy a drink and then this group of girls like are looking then one points to me and they all suddenly just turn and check me out so I’m stood there like ‘fuck’ lol what to do.

On my own though so I just sipped my drink like an autist.

Anyways, i catch this blonde girl walk past and stare at me who fogggedddddd but again autism so didn’t do anything.

Then I started speaking to these guys and I’m starting to feel a bit drunk. I feel that blonde staring at me again so I just stare at her and laugh and then she comes over and says ‘what?’ So I just start kissing her and she’s making out like super aggressive with me lmao. So we make out for a while then she goes ‘bye boy’ and then walks off jfl.

Not really sure what that’s about tbh as she approached me, but whatever I just laughed.

So these guys I’m with start talking to them girls that were checking me out earlier. So I naturally start talking to them too. Anyways we end up going to this club and the two girls from that group came with us and they’re just speaking to me the whole time jfl like in the line to get in. Then we get in the club and I swear there is no one in there so it’s pretty much over slaying tbh…

the girls are just speaking to me so the other guys decide to go and then it’s just me and these two girls in an empty club expect from like ten people. Fucking brutal…

So we’re sat down. Then a few guys come and try and rizz the girls I’m with up but just get shut down. So that was funny.

Anyways one is escalating with me a lot and we start making out a lot. And she’s saying ‘we can go fuck later’ etc. but her friend is looking giga pissed off and tells me ‘stop making out with her I’m not third wheeling’ like getting really annoyed.

Anyways they say they’re going and I come and then to this girl I’m like ‘let’s go fuck?’ And her friend goes ‘no she’s not’ but this girl goes ‘ye we can, where?’ And like grabbing me.

Then her friend gets mad at her mate and is like ‘wtf you’re supposed to go home with me!?’ Then like pulls her away hard and says to me ‘cya’ and legit drags her friend away.
Jfl at that utter dog doing that tbh sad bitch.

Brutal cock block ngl. Anyways this bitch is deffo game she’s messaging me a lot on ig and has liked all my pics jfl. So I’ll probs slay her soon.

Anyways I go back in the club and it is so fucking dead bro like legit 50 people max so I’m like wtf….

I get approached twice (even on my own) when I go back in jfl. One girl comes up to me and goes ‘my friend thinks you’re really fit’ and then comes up to me and starts trying to kiss me. So I just kiss these girls without saying anything, but I’m not feeling it tbh as I wanted to slay the other girl and the club is proper dead so I just want to leave atp. They ask for my ig but I say I’ll follow them and then do and then when I left unfollowed them lmao.

Then I approach some girl and kiss her but I’m not feeling it all. So I just leave at this point and call it a night.

I didn’t get rejected by anyone like when I approached.

when I got there at 1am there was so many people out I think if I went out at like 11 and went to a place that was terra busy I don’t think it would’ve been hard to slay at all. I would’ve easily slayed as I was getting insane iois everywhere tbh but I got too in my head and didn’t really approach.

Anyways, TikTok girl…

So I went over Sunday (yesterday) and I didn’t even expect to have sex tbh because she said she was on her period.

Anyways, I get there and she’s hot af as always. So we just watch a film but she’s touching me a lot and shit and complimenting me. Anyways we start kissing and then she likes ‘I’m on my period but I don’t know if that bothers you?’ So I just say no and then she gets on her knees and gives me head. Then she looks up and says ‘I want you to tell me what to do. I want you to do anything to me and tell me’. so we have really insane sex. She’s the most submissive slut ever tbh it’s insane. She will do anything to please me jfl.

Anyways I just basically tie her up and do degen shit to her. It feels weird tbh how game she is for anything.

She bought me food which was lifefuel and then I slept at hers and left this morning.

And that’s it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: panjeet currycel, nope, lebronjames23 and 3 others
I’m not going out in the city alone again tbh I don’t like it at all. Too autistic to do it. Mirin @vinn98 doing it and being low inhib but idk not a vibe for me at all.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I still don't know how to deal with the constant situations where a girl's friend tries to cockblock you by pulling them away. Women are like sheep if they can be controlled so easily by their friends even when they're interested in you.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No One Cares GIF No One Cares Discover Share GIFs, 44% OFF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, zeshama, JohnDoe and 14 others
Ok so Saturday:

I went out alone to a city and got there at 1:30 am. I was nervous af though, it was impossible for me tbh my mind frame was really ruined. I went to this bar and got a drink and felt so awkward jfl. This girl started looking at me and smiling as I walked to the toilet and then when I came back she was again but I just ignored it, downed my drink, quickly bought another then left. I probs took an L there ngl she looked like she was out for dick too but oh well. Shit autism for you.
Also this girl kept bashing into me at the bar but I ignored it and didn’t even look at her. Another obvious ioi I didn’t take up cause again autism.

I go to this other bar and it’s like past 2am already ducking g brutal so it’s not even that busy anymore and probs any chance of slaying is gone due to the time. (Girls out for dick probs already been slayed). Anyways, I buy a drink and then this group of girls like are looking then one points to me and they all suddenly just turn and check me out so I’m stood there like ‘fuck’ lol what to do.

Anyways, i catch this blonde girl walk past and stare at me who fogggedddddd but again autism so didn’t do anything.

Then I started speaking to these guys and I’m starting to feel a bit drunk. I feel that blonde staring at me again so I just stare at her and laugh and then she comes over and says ‘what?’ So I just start kissing her and she’s making out like super aggressive with me lmao. So we make out for a while then she goes ‘bye boy’ and then walks off jfl.

Not really sure what that’s about tbh as she approached me, but whatever I just laughed.

So these guys I’m with start talking to them girls that were checking me out earlier. So I naturally start talking to them too. Anyways we end up going to this club and the two girls from that group came with us and they’re just speaking to me the whole time jfl like in the line to get in. Then we get in the club and I swear there is no one in there so it’s pretty much over slaying tbh…

the girls are just speaking to me so the other guys decide to go and then it’s just me and these two girls in an empty club expect from like ten people. Fucking brutal…

So we’re sat down. Then a few guys come and try and rizz the girls I’m with up but just get shut down. So that was funny.

Anyways one is escalating with me a lot and we start making out a lot. And she’s saying ‘we can go fuck later’ etc. but her friend is looking giga pissed off and tells me ‘stop making out with her I’m not third wheeling’ like getting really annoyed.

Anyways they say they’re going and I come and then to this girl I’m like ‘let’s go fuck?’ And her friend goes ‘no she’s not’ but this girl goes ‘ye we can, where?’ And like grabbing me.

Then her friend gets mad at her mate and is like ‘wtf you’re supposed to go home with me!?’ Then like pulls her away hard and says to me ‘cya’ and legit drags her friend away.

Brutal cock block ngl. Anyways this bitch is deffo game she’s messaging me a lot on ig and has liked all my pics jfl. So I’ll probs slay her soon.

Anyways I go back in the club and it is so fucking dead bro like legit 50 people max so I’m like wtf….

I get approached twice (even on my own) when I go back in jfl. One girl comes up to me and goes ‘my friend thinks you’re really fit’ and then comes up to me and starts trying to kiss me. So I just kiss these girls without saying anything, but I’m not feeling it tbh as I wanted to slay the other girl and the club is proper dead so I just want to leave atp. They ask for my ig but I say I’ll follow them and then do and then when I left unfollowed them lmao.

Then I approach some girl and kiss her but I’m not feeling it all. So I just leave at this point and call it a night.

when I got there at 1am there was so many people out I think if I went out at like 11 and went to a place that was terra busy I don’t think it would’ve been hard to slay at all. I would’ve easily slayed as I was getting insane iois everywhere tbh but I got too in my head and didn’t really approach.

Anyways, TikTok girl…

So I went over Sunday (yesterday) and I didn’t even expect to have sex tbh because she said she was on her period.

Anyways, I get there and she’s hot af as always. So we just watch a film but she’s touching me a lot and shit and complimenting me. Anyways we start kissing and then she likes ‘I’m on my period but I don’t know if that bothers you?’ So I just say no and then she gets on her knees and gives me head. Then she looks up and says ‘I want you to tell me what to do. I want you to do anything to me and tell me’. so we have really insane sex. She’s the most submissive slut ever tbh it’s insane. She will do anything to please me jfl.

Anyways I just basically tie her up and do degen shit to her. It feels weird tbh how game she is for anything.

She bought me food which was lifefuel and then I slept at hers and left this morning.

And that’s it.
Words

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, narcissist_volcel and the BULL
i also saw some girl who always likes my ig pics working at the first bar as I was leaving and she legit just stared at me for so long. I looked at her and we held eye contact for like 5 seconds. I was gonna approach her but she has a boyfriend and I don’t want to do that, but she would’ve been game too jfl. As I know from a while ago and she tells everyone she finds me really fit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Darkeningstar
I still don't know how to deal with the constant situations where a girl's friend tries to cockblock you by pulling them away. Women are like sheep if they can be controlled so easily by their friends even when they're interested in you.
Why not like my post if I tagged you you fucking sperg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, lebronjames23 and vinn98
Ok so Saturday:

Anyways, TikTok girl…

And that’s it.
A tag to @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
Pffffffff ahahahahahahahahaha even badg Is slaying hot sluts i don't care anymore
He lives in Spain so he doesn’t even count even subhumans can slay there jfl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
He lives in Spain so he doesn’t even count even subhumans can slay there jfl
Med people mog brits this Is common knowledge even normies know that

Pffffffff ahahahahahahahahaha even badg Is slaying hot sluts i don't care anymore
at least you mog me bhai:

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
at least you mog me bhai:

Girls don't understand shit they Will go out with badg and reject chads like you and me because of frail ego

Girls don't understand shit they Will go out with badg and reject chads like you and me because of frail ego
You’re not chad

• Woah
Girls reject us because we are too attractive, not because we look like ugly fucking subhuman insects, riiiiight guys?

1563827_cope2.gif

• +1
Girls reject us because we are too attractive, not because we look like ugly fucking subhuman insects, riiiiight guys?

1563827_cope2.gif
Yes it's all a matter of ego they know we would think they're ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, WishIwasChico and MoggerGaston
Yes it's all a matter of ego they know we would think they're ugly
tbh both the 2 girls I dated for a while told me they were fine with me fucking other girls while they didn't fuck other guys, as long as they were my 'main girl'.

which was kinda weird, and give some substance to the idea that girls are too insecure to date us.

but other than that I have no proof for this theory and my OLD-results kinda prove most girls simply think I am an ugly subhuman creature.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and the BULL

Possible for me to do this at summer camp is it

pics or no care

What's your go-to when starting to talk to a woman? Start slow or say direction intention on line one?

[ain't read this yet watching the game]

Oh, on night's out have you ever had girls give you compliments then in their clique after the alcohol kicks in you suddenly become invisible again?

Last edited:
If you read that you're an actual loser

howd all the semen taste from the 5+ foods you made out with

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico