failed OLD profiles

Stop coping too much Giga truecel this pic is faceapped. Not this one he posted I take after and lost in forum without morph you are only Giga truecel coping because you mogged by truecel like be.
You look nothing like that irl. Are you still using this old frauded Pic for OLD??

You look nothing like that irl. Are you still using this old frauded Pic for OLD??
I look like that one girl say other day say I'm like my pics and is very strange because almost all guys not look like pics stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I look like that one girl say other day say I'm like my pics and is very strange because almost all guys not look like pics stop coping
That Pic is like 4 Years old lmao you looked nothing like that in the last pics you posted

That Pic is like 4 Years old lmao you looked nothing like that in the last pics you posted
2 years ago and girls say I look 6 years younger than my age and look like my pics. All dates I go see me is distance and say is me. Stop cope gigatruecel when truecels like me slay. Sorry bro

• JFL
2 years ago and girls say I look 6 years younger than my age and look like my pics. All dates I go see me is distance and say is me. Stop cope gigatruecel when truecels like me slay. Sorry bro
Post your profile

Attachments

• IMG_20240617_225233.jpg
    IMG_20240617_225233.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MoggerGaston, the BULL and 1 other person
why does dude in ur last picture look like tom holland

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@gigatruecel what's this you fucking Psycho. I've seen you candid you don't look like that Pic. I'll Just use terrafrauded pics from 2 Years ago and slay if girls are that dumb

@gigatruecel what's this you fucking Psycho. I've seen you candid you don't look like that Pic. I'll Just use terrafrauded pics from 2 Years ago and slay if girls are that dumb
You are dumb not girls sorry. And you are coping sorry bro but life for gigatruecels is shit only truecels slay. I look like that if not all my dates leave before I have sex stop coping bro and have surgery's

You are dumb not girls sorry. And you are coping sorry bro but life for gigatruecels is shit only truecels slay. I look like that if not all my dates leave before I have sex stop coping bro and have surgery's

Looks bad and 30 Years old both me and OP mog you hard

Cope lens distortion.
Yeah Bro Lens distortion completely changes your leanness and facial features and ratios. Stop cope you look like that in every candid

Yeah Bro Lens distortion completely changes your leanness and facial features and ratios. Stop cope you look like that in every candid
Sorry bro you need stop coping you are gigatruecel

• JFL
Sorry bro you need stop coping you are gigatruecel
IMG 20240601 052759
mogs you if standards are so low i'll stop rotting at home. Post the girls you slay

• JFL
Reactions: gigatruecel
You got fucking mad Bro if you get laid then standards are low but you probably get femcels and Low ltbs and call them a slay lol

• Love it
Reactions: gigatruecel
I was banned on all dating apps already. Which is partly why I got a new number and now made my dating apps on this new number.

I didn't even write anything bad honestly. Like I wrote to one black girl: 'I am dining on nigger flesh tonight, and nobody can stop me.'
somehow that got me banned when it was just a funny joke tbh. I don't get it. (in the netherlands calling someone a nigger isn't that bad and pretty normal tbh)

but yeah badoo is total trash i agree. filled with trannies and ugly subhumans its over there.

I need to instagram-max asap. I think it's the best dating app.

I have an anonymous instagram account which I only use to follow techno DJs and event-pages. It's important for me as an information source for parties I want to go to as most people/venues only advertise on instagram nowadays.

Sometimes I post on there to try to get tickets for sold-out events, I message people who try to sell tickets, etc. Last year I tried to buy some tickets for an intercell event in Amsterdam and I actually had quite a fun interaction in DMs with a girl who wanted to sell me tickets tbh. We vibed quite well and ended up talking about a lot of other shit too.

And this was all with an anonymous account with no pics an no followers. Imagine if I was social-media maxxed, I may have ended up dating her ngl.
Do you get banned/shadowbanned on OLD if they see you morphing pics ?

You got fucking mad Bro if you get laid then standards are low but you probably get femcels and Low ltbs and call them a slay lol
Bro is coping hard 😂😂😂. Sorry Giga subhuman

• Ugh..
I never slay ltb. I love how you cope and embarrass yourself 😉😉. Keep coping for not going er❤️
Post them. You won't because you'll get humiliated

my OLD profiles are up for almost a week nog and the result is:

still same 2 matches on bumble
1 match on tinder now
1 match on hinge

all in 1 week with beginner-boost and new phone number, it's so fucking over.

but I deleted the pic where I get heightmogged now, so maybe week2 will be better :feelshah:

swear I saw you say long hairs a falio a while back, did you change ur mind ?
It is a failo for most men but I’m still mirin the dedication to it to grow it out that long.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
my OLD profiles are up for almost a week nog and the result is:

still same 2 matches on bumble
1 match on tinder now
1 match on hinge

all in 1 week with beginner-boost and new phone number, it's so fucking over.

but I deleted the pic where I get heightmogged now, so maybe week2 will be better :feelshah:
Meanwhile Badg cock photo 99+ likes in 2 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm 100% serious when I say this you should become an actor. Your face is too unique. And don't start coping with age. Mads Mikkelsen started at ~30.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and HTN_Mentalcel
I'm 100% serious when I say this you should become an actor. Your face is too unique. And don't start coping with age. Mads Mikkelsen started at ~30.
How do I start?

I guess one part is high-effort self-promoting on instagram for exposure.
But absolutely no clue how one goes from 0 connections in the industry to acting.

Just suck jew cock bro

Post them. You won't because you'll get humiliated
No you get humiliated only incels like you as hand is better that ltb pussy🤓.girl i fuck 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_170940_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_170940_com.tinder.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240624_170945_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_170945_com.tinder.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240624_171017.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_171017.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 0
1 week of swiping on 3 dating apps with new phone number. The results are in.

IMG 20230304 162052

What can a 28yo LTN get in the Netherlands on OLD in 1 week time?

Tinder:
Tinder

2 Matches
Tinder2

25yo Landwhale
Tinder3

24yo Femcel

Not great. I also had 10 likes, but these were likely obese femcel beasts as I swipe somewhat selectively (50% left, 50% right). I don't mass-swipe everything right.

Let's check the other apps shall we?!

Hinge:
Hinge

1 match, no likes
match is 32yo LTB
Hinge2

Hmmm no thanks, I will pass. Let's check the third app

Bumble:

Bumbi

Same 2 matches as earlier and 1 like. Both girls have already ghosted me within 1 message. (0 interest)

Final verdict for MoggerGaston:

Ugly subhuman deformed truecel with ZERO chance in dating.

@the BULL

Never speak to me again about being chad or a mogger. This experiment is the final proof. Same goes for the rest of this forum.

I am as truecel as the rest of you.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel
Looks autistic and gay and your friends look gay as well. No offense

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston