weekly depression crisis

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
it took some time this week but it's finally here


Xdsdsds
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6902
What do u do to cope with it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6902
Do you think we'll become desensitized after a while?

I've been experiencing depression episodes myself ever since i found the blackpill. It happens 2-3 times per week. I feel overwhelmed and lose hope most of the time.
 
Do you think we'll become desensitized after a while?

I've been experiencing depression episodes myself ever since i found the blackpill. It happens 2-3 times per week. I feel overwhelmed and lose hope most of the time.
when i'm out of it i'm definitely
i'm kinda manic today tbh
it's 5 am and i still awake
 

Similar threads

Notcel
Replies
14
Views
62
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
incel55
Replies
5
Views
76
carvxx
carvxx
nocajebudala
Cope depression
Replies
9
Views
70
Hansel
Hansel
james_2006
Replies
3
Views
30
anaverageman
anaverageman
_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
81
jeremyy
jeremyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top