Weekly xxxtentacion memorial thread

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
I didn’t do last week’s since I was ldaring all week but now I have some energy to do this week’s..

Picture of the day:

1590679379773


Video of the day:



Lyric of the day:

Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna, let me know (yeah)
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad and low, yeah
I'm sad and low, yeah
Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna, let me know (yeah)
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad and low, yeah
I'm sad and low, yeah


Song of the day:

 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
10
Views
68
zombi3
Z
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
74
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
BatemanNigga
Replies
11
Views
86
bnugly
bnugly
D69mo
Replies
2
Views
25
ouiii
ouiii
kbj
Replies
14
Views
45
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top