weight bullying is real

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,203
Reputation
36,141
For reference I was 54 kilos last year around this same time. I am now 68 kilos, lean, and weight bullying is fucking real, dude.

I used to be on here talking about some omggg brooo weight dont mean anything.

I really doubt for women it means much, theyd gladly have sex with twinks ,face is law, if u deny that, ur coping. However for male respect, having weight and muscle mass is law.

Im 5'10, in shoes im 6ft. put on clothes im walking around at 71 kilos. There have been tallfags in their 30s who are skinny as fuck who tried to square up to me on the bus and I fucking brutalized him saying "bro ur like 60 fucking kilos soaking wet; you're not going to do shit" JFL. My test is more or less the same.

So what changed? My weight went up, I put on more muscle, and i became more confrontational and a weight bully. I used to be scared to clear my throat do anything in public , now I dont care.

This is why I think hexumlite genuinely believes he ascended; he just put on 20lbs, hopped on test, but ruined his face, but he breaths better and weights more. He is way lower inhib now though because of the weight gain.

Luckily I've got fat dissolvers, fillers and I was during pubery so my bones grew along with my face. I am definitley not going to go up or down in weight im at a perfect sweet spot.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328, scuderia, TGUN. and 1 other person
For reference I was 54 kilos last year around this same time. I am now 68 kilos, lean, and weight bullying is fucking real, dude.

I used to be on here talking about some omggg brooo weight dont mean anything.

I really doubt for women it means much, theyd gladly have sex with twinks ,face is law, if u deny that, ur coping. However for male respect, having weight and muscle mass is law.

Im 5'10, in shoes im 6ft. put on clothes im walking around at 71 kilos. There have been tallfags in their 30s who are skinny as fuck who tried to square up to me on the bus and I fucking brutalized him saying "bro ur like 60 fucking kilos soaking wet; you're not going to do shit" JFL. My test is more or less the same.

So what changed? My weight went up, I put on more muscle, and i became more confrontational and a weight bully. I used to be scared to clear my throat do anything in public , now I dont care.

This is why I think hexumlite genuinely believes he ascended; he just put on 20lbs, hopped on test, but ruined his face, but he breaths better and weights more. He is way lower inhib now though because of the weight gain.

Luckily I've got fat dissolvers, fillers and I was during pubery so my bones grew along with my face. I am definitley not going to go up or down in weight im at a perfect sweet spot.
Hello im Reccesedslavic and my mandible is reccesed
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and FiendFiend
For reference I was 54 kilos last year around this same time. I am now 68 kilos, lean, and weight bullying is fucking real, dude.

I used to be on here talking about some omggg brooo weight dont mean anything.

I really doubt for women it means much, theyd gladly have sex with twinks ,face is law, if u deny that, ur coping. However for male respect, having weight and muscle mass is law.

Im 5'10, in shoes im 6ft. put on clothes im walking around at 71 kilos. There have been tallfags in their 30s who are skinny as fuck who tried to square up to me on the bus and I fucking brutalized him saying "bro ur like 60 fucking kilos soaking wet; you're not going to do shit" JFL. My test is more or less the same.

So what changed? My weight went up, I put on more muscle, and i became more confrontational and a weight bully. I used to be scared to clear my throat do anything in public , now I dont care.

This is why I think hexumlite genuinely believes he ascended; he just put on 20lbs, hopped on test, but ruined his face, but he breaths better and weights more. He is way lower inhib now though because of the weight gain.

Luckily I've got fat dissolvers, fillers and I was during pubery so my bones grew along with my face. I am definitley not going to go up or down in weight im at a perfect sweet spot.
Dude felt real tough while typing this

Water tho frame and muscle is definitely a halo
 
specially with boxing n wrestling

heavy niggas hit hard :PepeUff:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328
Dude felt real tough while typing this

Water tho frame and muscle is definitely a halo
Cristiano Ronaldo GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deathninja328 and scuderia
specially with boxing n wrestling

heavy niggas hit hard :PepeUff:
true, luckily i got a crazy big wing span but yeah these niggas would purposefully try fight in smaller rings or more close up fighting to try beat my ass, it is very gay.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328

Similar threads

Hurly saint
Replies
1
Views
23
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
91
iblamechico
iblamechico
B
Replies
9
Views
126
1iar
1iar
Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
18
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
mltn2mtn
Replies
30
Views
142
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top