Weight lifting

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I do 3 sets of 15 on 25 pound dumbbells as a 5’11, 260 pound male. Should I continue to do that as I start losing weight?

Yes, but increase weight/sets/reps with progressive overload

Lol @Tony

What movement? Tf are you doing with the dumbbells?

I do 3 sets of 15 on 25 pound dumbbells as a 5’11, 260 pound male. Should I continue to do that as I start losing weight?
Oh god even after the oneitis deal you're still asking us for autistic fucking advice...

I wish it was Christmas again so I could buy you a magic 8 ball, that's what you need

and then maybe you'll realize that you can decide things for your fucking self. This is probably a factor in what kills your SMV, you lack assertiveness, you don't trust yourself and you cannot make your own choices. Start being more independent, I think you would benefit greatly.

Oh god even after the oneitis deal you're still asking us for autistic fucking advice...

I wish it was Christmas again so I could buy you a magic 8 ball, that's what you need

and then maybe you'll realize that you can decide things for your fucking self. This is probably a factor in what kills your SMV, you lack assertiveness, you don't trust yourself and you cannot make your own choices. Start being more independent, I think you would benefit greatly.
I can make my own choices. Sometimes.

I can make my own choices. Sometimes.
That's good. Sometimes.

Waiting on that "Should I have a turkey sandwich or a ham sandwich for lunch tomorrow?" thread

• +1
Reactions: Phad